Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Deez

[Offline] Oddworld [Hardcore] [Anarchy] [PVP] [Pre-Launch]

452 posts in this topic

HELLO WHY CAN'T I CONNECT JUST KIDDING I KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADY ALRIGHT COOL BYE

HELLO WHY CAN'T I CONNECT JUST KIDDING I KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADY ALRIGHT COOL BYE

You silly. Yeah the server is down so I can deal with a rather nasty lag issue, I'll post again when it's up.

You silly. Yeah the server is down so I can deal with a rather nasty lag issue, I'll post again when it's up.

Or you could tell me on skype when it happens so I don't have to bother refreshing this page, awww yeahhh.

We don't have a whitelist anymore, so you can connect anytime you want.

Ok ^.^

The server will be down for a bit but when it comes back online it will be updated to 48. Rachel is a man.

The server will be down for a bit but when it comes back online it will be updated to 48. Rachel is a man.

So... does that mean a map reset?

Any ETA? :D

Nope.

So... does that mean a map reset?

Yup.

I think we're good now. We had problems and I was away for the last day so I couldn't do anything.

The server will be down for a few days while I try out Tekkit on my host. If anyone is interested in joining let me know through a PM.

Don't play here then you sissy.

Deez's official last words (before his server died)

ingame name: MetDragon2012

have mic: hell ya and I love to chat

what do I want to do? I love to mess around with just about everything not to much of a builder but I love to dig and smith I am good at a couple parts of smiting very fast at smiting ingots looking to join a server and find a group that do things as a group and not as individuals.. least not all the time also have a speacial chat for town or groups that do group things and what nto would be nice (I have mumble, team speak, and Skype) prefer Skype)

I wanted to try this crazy thing out, but sadly the server seems to be down. Looked fun though :)

Deez is the server down temporarily(hopeful look) or forever(ultra-sad face)?

IGN:carsonnc78

What do u want to do on the server?: I would like to start playing Terrafirmacraft with other people than my self and grow the server community and have fun building surviving but only with more people :D

nice necro carson lol. check the dates maybe? ;) now run before eternal or srgnoodles comes in here!

nice necro carson lol. check the dates maybe? ;) now run before eternal or srgnoodles comes in here!

wa im confused wat u talkin about

Last post before yours was 8 months ago.

IGN Jacciee

What i want to do: making an empire of epicness.

IGN: Sn1p3r522

What do you want to do on the server: Honestly, I don't want to play vanilla anymore. I need a challenge, and this server can give me the challenge that I need. :)

Im sad this server died. Deez! get it back up! :P

IGN: DarkHorizon781

What I want to do on the server: Have fun and bring some friends along to play together! :D