Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tathar

[77.11] Looking for island spawn seed

8 posts in this topic

I need a seed to use for an upcoming open TFC b77 server.  I'm looking for a seed with spawn located on an island in an ocean biome.  Ideally, everywhere 500m from spawn should be ocean, save for islands.  I want to discourage people from building bases near spawn, and I'll be using a mod to supply players with boats and other starting materials that tend to be in short supply on open servers.  Therefore, nearby resources are not necessary.  

Try -47596010187365728. It had a small island and few smaller about a 100 blocks north.

As long as there isn't a mainland too close, that's perfectly fine.  Thanks.

Try -47596010187365728. It had a small island and few smaller about a 100 blocks north.

I just tried it in 77.11, and it spawned me at a mountain.  Which build are you on?

I just tried it in 77.11, and it spawned me at a mountain.  Which build are you on?

i tried it on build 77.10 and it spawned me on a mountain too :(

Span in a relatively small island at -12 000. Sand island north and east, mass of land south, at about 100-200m , but there is a lot of lakes and water in the small area I explored, it's not a massive mass of land from what I saw.

Small sequoia island at -12 000, some small island around and land north.

If something can be done about the spawn bug, where you initially spawn in one place and respawn in another place, and neither of them are the spawn point in level.dat, then I'll have to look into those seeds.  Until then, my SMP world is just going to have to settle for making people type /spawn to move to where I really want them to spawn at.  

6105486704279130222  spawn point is a moderate sized island with mainlands a fair distance off NE and a long way W.