Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Zerren

[TFC 0.78.9] ExtraFirma Addon v1.0.4

334 posts in this topic

Quick question, are you working on this alone?

EDIT: Any plans to put this onto GitHub?

mmm potions...

for some reason, I was always the guy that goes to a pvp  party with nothing but highly enchanted leather armor, a stone sword, and TONS of potions, raging from invisibility to poison to healing, because I liked brewing and enchanting much better than slapping on diamond stuff and hacking at everything.

Will you make blowdarts and sleeping droughts?

I think a potion to make a player/mob fall 'asleep' would be nice.

and blowdarts will let you apply potion effects from afar

Re-adding enchanting would be nice too.

A 3 min recently-bandaged debuff seems a bit long though

I think more herbs would be nice. they could be used to make potions, different medicine and grown like crops (or the kingsblood plant)

And Just and idea, but... herbal tea seems like a good idea to me

Read the changelog. He had detailed his plans for new plants/herbs in the future. But he seems to be kind of busy with stuff IRL or the mod right now as he hasn't posted in a while.

Oh.. I see

Is there a ETA for version 1.1.0?

Found a bug. Can't detonate a barrel full of gunpowder

Oh, why just rum, vodka, and sake for the ethanol? why not the other alcohol?

This mod is awesome! I think you should see if Dunk and Bioxx can add all or some of the "finished" features to TFC as they might get more attention as you have many IRL commitments, (not that they don't) and you can keep adding things to it as you see fit. Also, quick question, will adding this mod to a pre-established TFC world break anything? The only issue I think I will run into is that I will need to load new chunks to find Kingsblood plants, is that correct?

yep, Kingblood plants will only appear in the new chunks. It won't bug anything neither, don't worry  ;)

Also, quick question, will adding this mod to a pre-established TFC world break anything? The only issue I think I will run into is that I will need to load new chunks to find Kingsblood plants, is that correct?

That is correct for most mods. You actually can install TFC on top of existing vanilla world, that would work for the most part, except for the smooth gameplay transition.

I don't think you should install TFC on a vanilla world, as the terrain gen is quite different, it would make a very rough transition.

I don't think you should install TFC on a vanilla world, as the terrain gen is quite different, it would make a very rough transition.

But it'll be interesting. For the most part, vanilla tools and food will be useless or worse(you need weapons to give you extra damage of at least 100ish, but diamond swords give damage +7), and the items in the vanilla chunks will also be useless as well. But you'll also get vanilla animals and wood, and other things like nether portals, hardened clay, furnaces, beacons, etc that could help out.

Although the transition will be really rough, I think it could be pretty fun as well.

I did that, and surprisingly the TFC chunks spawn at vanilla height.

whats the rope recipe?

Seems like it doesn't work  the "rope anchor" is there but no rope.

I don't have smart movement or player API.

my mods: forge login message 0.5, TFC.77.22, strongcraft1.4  extrafirma universal 1.0.3 RusticamMelius1.1 LeatherwaterSacTFC

you need to make braided string to use with the rope anchor man

Yea I have braided string.. the thing is, I want to make only rope without the anchor because Rusticam Melius mod seems to use it as a leash for animals.

No, rusticam melius mod uses leads as a leash, not rope.

You make a lead using braided string and leather.

Check out the Misc. Items and Extra Crafting Recipes spoiler in the main post

awesome thanks! No idea why he didn't mention this in his thread lol :D

Is anyone else having an issue with adobe clay drying? I placed them on the ground with a thatch roof to protect them from rain, but they never ended up updating to anything other than wet adobe clay.

Is anyone else having an issue with adobe clay drying? I placed them on the ground with a thatch roof to protect them from rain, but they never ended up updating to anything other than wet adobe clay.

Pretty sure the roof is the issue.  Adobe needs sunlight to dry.  Only takes about 1/2 a day, so just place them when the rain stops.

How do I install I double click the jar but it doesnt work

You don't double click the jar. Just put it in your mods folder with everything else.

Is adobe drying time effected by hours of sunlight and rain?

Loving this addon so far, but would like to see more options in the config file (Mostly the number of hours for Adobe to dry)

Would love to see Thatch need to be piled and dried as well! Gravity unaffected blocks should cost a lot of time! :D

Then now are you going to spend your first night if every block you place refuses to stack into a 2 high wall?

Then now are you going to spend your first night if every block you place refuses to stack into a 2 high wall?

Spend your first day gathering sticks and turning them into torches, lighting up a small area and then knapping lots of weapons so you can defend yourself from any mobs that spawn relatively far away and wander in? The whole enclosing yourself in a hut and then spending your first nights in complete safety was never supposed to be part of TFC anyways.