Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Zerren

[TFC 0.78.9] ExtraFirma Addon v1.0.4

334 posts in this topic

The usual (TFC) way for crafting leather stuff. Right-click with a knife in your hotbar, then 'cut' it to shape

Every shape I can think of, really....

Thank you so much for adding custom recipe's for redstone logic.Would it however be possible to have pistons added in as well? or (piston like - "machines")?and how about the hopper?Preferably with a custom recipe that makes sense for TFC :3

The recipe was somewhere in this topic

I cant find it :(

My finals are over so I can now put attention into the mod again!

I can't seem to reproduce the arrowhead bug. It crafts fine for me; are you trying on a server or in singleplayer? It also might be your forge version.

Also, the leather bag: there is no recipe, lol. I'm adding it right now. It was like the quiver which I 'added' but didn't actually add yet.

Are you adding in your own quiver or are you adding compatibility with the official quiver?

Are you adding in your own quiver or are you adding compatibility with the official quiver?

A different quiver maybe?Zerren, can you code a bolt quiver slot right next to the pants slot? IF crossbow bolts are smaller than arrows it makes sense to grab them from a quiver/pouch attched to the belt, with space for 4 stacks of bolts, 16 each? like the arrows

so what's the recipe for the bag?

i can't seem to find it or to make it in the leather interface... Also what's whiproot and icepetal for? I can't make bandages with them.

so what's the recipe for the bag?

i can't seem to find it or to make it in the leather interface... Also what's whiproot and icepetal for? I can't make bandages with them.

Also, the leather bag: there is no recipe, lol. I'm adding it right now. It was like the quiver which I 'added' but didn't actually add yet.

Also what's whiproot and icepetal for? I can't make bandages with them.

Pretty sure that they will be used for alchemy when all the rest are good and finished.

For now, they just look better than roses and dandelions.

We have added partial support in the Faithful TFC recourse pack :)Full support is coming ;)

Are Adobe Bricks and Loam the same stuff in real life? Most of the prehistoric and medieval houses we have reconstructed have walls that are made with a frame of weaved willow branches, and loam pushed against it.

Maybe we can have loam blocks made in a similar way of adobe bricks?

Posted Image

I know it has been suggested before but please add some kind of red clay brick 

I would love to have a more realistic clay tile for roofing.

Thanks for this amazing mod.

I just cant play TFC without it.

Hey Zerren. I'm wondering if the alchemy system and it's recipes will be finished and stable before the end of the summer? I'm going to set up a server in July/August and would love to have alchemy on it.

-Appelsylt

Just some quick questions/suggestions:

More Advanced foods, like pies, cakes, pastries, Chocolate (?).

Coin mold, to ONLY be used with gold (for ease of server currency), and anvil plan.

Any plans on a "Official" Extra Firma TFC Server?

Any plans on adding either Medieval, Faction/Country based things that playes can't already create, like cannons (from Iron/Steel cannon, Iron ball, gunpowder, wheels (?))?

Ability to place books in bookshelves and re-added ability for written books.

More realistic way of creating paper (not sugar cane), ink and brushes/quills.

Any plans/ideas on adding early Industrial Age things, like windmills?

EDIT: Change coin mold with coin stamp, used with workable metal on an anvil. Metal either be sheet metal or unstamped gold coin.

I haven't used this addon but looking at the list of features it's like you pulled half of it right off my wish-list. 2 things I absolutely love are the tallow candles and the metal lanterns. I was just building my house and wishing I could get a better feel with the lighting, in minecraft you either have brightest lights possible or no lights at all... kinda sad. My idea is to add an empty-fist right-click feature to lanterns that adjusts the light level down each time. I think it's both realistic and beleivable since lanterns can do this by allowing more or less of the wick to be exposed to air. It would allow people to get just the right amount of light to make the inside of a house visible but still kinda rustic and moody, instead of using torches that end up being points of overpowering blindness.

Great work on this, love what you've done with the mod and I hope to see much of this added in some way or another to the original.

This is a fabulous mod. I look for it on any server I play...On the fish trap, in fiddling around to figure out how it works, I noticed that food placed in either slot never decays. I noticed it first with some dough when I didn't have the trap deep enough, so the dough just sat there. I then tested with a pork chop in the fish slot, also with no decay.

This is a fabulous mod. I look for it on any server I play... On the fish trap, in fiddling around to figure out how it works, I noticed that food placed in either slot never decays. I noticed it first with some dough when I didn't have the trap deep enough, so the dough just sat there. I then tested with a pork chop in the fish slot, also with no decay.

There are a couple of places in even vanilla TFC where food won't decay. However, this is accounted for by the fact that all that decay catches up as soon as the item goes back into your inventory. So while the food might not decay in the fish trap, as soon as you take it out of the fish trap it will probably rot away in your hands almost instantly.