Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Guest tomato3017

[Offline] Tomatonet TFC 77.21 [Subreddit][No Whitelist] [MyTown] [Archimedes Ship Mod][SmartMoving] [ExtraFirma][24/7]

145 posts in this topic

Where'd everyone go? Seems so empty now, it used to be so popular. 

I just sort of got everything I'd wanted.  TFC progression is pretty short.

I've been filling my time with map making/editing.

Server is in maintenance mode. That means that it will be kept in good standing and running for those who wish to build. TFC progression is short and quite frankly building in tfc takes far too long.I have(and several others) have been playing on my magic server, which is attached via irc to the tfc server.

Kurmingham_Citadel has been reborn...

Existing for nearly 115 years on the server, it still stands as it always has, until now.

Introducing, the new Kurmingham Citadel

To celebrate this occasion, I am holding a feast on February 15th at 2pm Pacific Standard time (if you are in the Central time zone, it should be about 5 pm for you) and I am inviting those who are interested to join me.

The town is located at: 66, -16767

Event Rules:

1. Role Playing is acceptable and even encouraged, but you have to notify other guests and use /ch l before you start speaking. I myself will be R-Ping during the event

2. No weapons are allowed to be brought with you when you enter the hall. AKA Keep your stuff at home because you may die in one event.

3. Obey normal server rules, do not get yourself banned or have your reputation tarnished in the server

4. Keep the chat semi-appropriate, this is meant to be fun and not to be harmful to anyone in any way IRL

Role-Playing Rules: These apply to those Role-play only

1. Titles: Nation owners are kings/queens

Town owners are lords/ladys

Town assistants are knights

People saving for towns are lords/ladies in waiting

Town residents are normal people basically

2. Keeping in character: If you are going to R-P, then try to keep in character, if you must break out of it for a moment then signify it in some manner like * or ()

3. Personality and back-stories: keep them semi-appropriate and believable (IE don't have it be where you were spawned from the back of a god-spider)

The Feast's events are 3 in total: The feast itself, the archery competition, and the brawl (fist-fighting)

All of which shall be explained on the day of the event in greater detail

If any are interested in taking part in the event, tell me in the server as well as if you are going to role-play or not.

Until then...

Jake the odd, king of the Nordic Alliance

(jake_the_odd)

Info moved to original post- Ignore this

i had a problem, i said tomato tomato tomato because a #### noob griefed me many metal tools. So, sorry for noise you.

Yes, It was down earlier due to a bug I created in my server rotation scripts but thats all fixed now. 

Also, I've been staying on 77.21 due to the numerous fixes I have in my code branch that are not on the main tfc branch. I haven't had the time to merge the 77.22 changes into mine.

Any plans for a restart now that B78 is out?

Any plans for a restart now that B78 is out?

I don't mind resetting the server. The biggest issue is that I will be starting a new job soon and will not be able to admin it that much or set up a structured system. I would probably set it up with a config reset of mytown and just make it cost gunpowder or something and leave it at that. Anything that happens on the server with cities and trade would have to be handled player to player and involve no interaction from me. Economy would be player derived and no forcing it down your throat this time.

What do you guys think?

I'll definitely play!

Maybe offer a world download in case people want to continue their B77 builds?

I'll definitely play!

Maybe offer a world download in case people want to continue their B77 builds?

Ya, I would host them on an s3 bucket with an expire date of 3 months. Basically that means the download link for the world would automatically delete after 3 months.

But, I need more people to chime in. I'm not going to take the time to reroll the server if only 1 person on here is going to play it.

Due to not enough interest and the fact that I am starting a new job soon and will be unavailable for quite sometime. I am shutting down the server within the next few days.

As promised, I will provide the map and server binaries required to run it. I will link it here when I have it up.

It was fun guys, hop on the irc or check out the subreddit for more information. I was thinking of rolling a solar apocalypse server sometime soon as that won't require any input from me after creation so subscribe to the subreddit!

The magic server will be unaffected by this, at least for now.

Server has been closed and files have been posted in the first post.

Thanks for all the fun guys!

Thanks so much Tomato!

hey my game crashed when trying to load the mod i deleted .minecraft and tryd agen s ohere is the crash report

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// You're mean.Time: 6/12/14 7:36 PMDescription: Initializing gamejava.lang.VerifyError: Bad type on operand stackException Details:Location:TFC/Handlers/PacketHandler.playerLoggedIn(Lcpw/mods/fml/common/network/Player;Lnet/minecraft/network/packet/Packet;Lnet/minecraft/nbt/NBTBase;)V @58: invokestaticReason:Type 'net/minecraft/world/ServerBlockEventList' (current frame, stack[0]) is not assignable to 'net/minecraft/entity/player/CallableItemName'Current Frame:bci: @58flags: { }locals: { 'TFC/Handlers/PacketHandler', 'cpw/mods/fml/common/network/Player', 'net/minecraft/network/packet/Packet', 'net/minecraft/nbt/NBTBase', 'java/io/ByteArrayOutputStream', 'java/io/DataOutputStream', 'net/minecraft/world/ServerBlockEventList' }stack: { 'net/minecraft/world/ServerBlockEventList' }Bytecode:0000000: b800 2eb4 0032 bb00 3459 2bc0 003c b4000000010: 402d b700 43b9 0049 0200 57bb 0060 59110000020: 008c b700 633a 04bb 0065 5919 04b7 00680000030: 3a05 2bc0 006a 3a06 1906 b800 703a 07190000040: 07b6 0075 1907 1906 b600 79b6 007d 19060000050: b400 813a 0819 08b4 0087 9a00 7c19 05060000060: b600 8a19 0519 08b6 008e b600 9219 05b20000070: 0097 b600 9a19 0519 07b4 009e b600 a2190000080: 0519 07b4 00a5 b600 a219 05b2 00aa b6000000090: 9a19 05b2 00ad b600 9aa7 000a 3a09 190900000a0: b600 b4bb 00b6 59b7 00b7 3a09 1909 12b900000b0: b500 bc19 0919 04b6 00c0 b500 c419 091900000c0: 04b6 00c8 b500 cb19 0903 b500 ce2c c00000000d0: d019 09b6 00d4 b1Exception Handler Table:bci [93, 153] => handler: 156Stackmap Table:full_frame(@156,{Object[#2],Object[#175],Object[#54],Object[#177],Object[#96],Object[#101],Object[#106],Object[#114],Object[#131]},{Object[#94]})same_frame(@163)same_frame(@214)at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.tryCreatingPacketHandler(NetworkModHandler.java:195)at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.configureNetworkMod(NetworkModHandler.java:133)at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.(NetworkModHandler.java:102)at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:263)at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:519)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Head --Stacktrace:at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.tryCreatingPacketHandler(NetworkModHandler.java:195)at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.configureNetworkMod(NetworkModHandler.java:133)at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkModHandler.(NetworkModHandler.java:102)at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.registerNetworkMod(FMLNetworkHandler.java:263)at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:519)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)-- Initialization --Details:Stacktrace:at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)-- System Details --Details:Minecraft Version: 1.6.4Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle CorporationJava VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle CorporationMemory: 154562864 bytes (147 MB) / 309329920 bytes (295 MB) up to 954728448 bytes (910 MB)JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1GAABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) usedSuspicious classes: FML and Forge are installedIntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 8 mods loaded, 8 mods activemcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->ConstructedFML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->ConstructedForge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->ConstructedArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.4 v1.4.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructedcustomnpcs{0.8} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructedterrafirmacraft{0.77.21} [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFC-0.77.21.zip) UnloadedExtraFirma{1.1.0} [ExtraFirma] (extrafirma-universal-1.0.4-1.6.4.jar) Unloadedtradeboothmod{0.6.2.1} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.2.1.zip) UnloadedLaunched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965LWJGL: 2.9.0OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 7520G GL version 4.2.12422 Compatibility Profile Context 13.152.1.1000, ATI Technologies Inc.Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'Type: Client (map_client.txt)Resource Pack: DefaultCurrent Language: English (US)Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null