Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
SionoiS

[TFC 0.78.X] Terra Duellum v1.7.0

31 posts in this topic

This is a new multiplayer PVP addon for TFC !

My Mod aim to balance town vs town battle in TFC and a add way to defend your valuables in multiplayer.

Player Ghost

When your turn it on and you logout it spawn a NPC with the same armour, weapon and name as you.

With a bow or javelin in hand it will shoot other players (or melee with sword/mace) that are not in your friends list.

If killed it respawn after 1 minute and disappear when you log back in. 

Dungeon Block :

Block that change your spawn point to it when you die in it's area of effect. 

Does not change your spawn point when you die if you have slept in a bed in it's safe zone area.

If you build a cage/prison on top of this block you can capture other players.

Area of effect and safe zone radius (can be change in config):

-Brass 15/5

-Sterling Silver 30/10

-Rose Gold 45/15

-Platinum 60/20

Blocks Wall :

-Super resistant but hard to make blocks.

Metal Doors :

-Wrought Iron Door (can break by bronze and higher pickaxe)

-Steel Door (can break by wrought iron and higher pickaxe)

Commands

- /friendlist add <PlayerName> 

- /friendlist remove <PlayerName>

- /friendlist list 

- /ghost on 

- /ghost off 

Recipes

Dungeon Block

Posted Image

XIX        X= Any smooth stone

IXI         I= Brass,sterling silver, rose gold or platinum ingot

XIX

Stone Blocks

Posted Image

SMS        M = Mortar

MSM        S = Any raw Stone

SMS

Metal Doors

Posted Image

##      #=Wrought Iron Ingots OR Steel Ingots

##

##

Versions

v1.8

-

v1.7

-upgraded to new MC & TFC versions

-Warning while inside dungeon AoE

-Coloured texts ! 

v1.6.1 Current

-Hot fix missing null check oupss...

v1.6 Old

-Ghost now inherit player health on logout

-Ghost no longer prevent player to sleep

-Default dungeon range halve

v1.5.1 Old

-Hot fix for friend list

v1.5 Old

-Added stone blocks block.

-Complete code overhaul.

-Changed dungeon recipes.

v1.4 Old

-Name tag.

-Metal doors.

v1.3 Old

- Bug fix, stats rebalance and a mod info file.

v1.2 Old

- Dungeon Block now change your spawn point when you die in AoE.

v1.1 Old

- NPC stats rebalance (Player Ghost are now more deadly).

v1.0 Old

- Original Release.

Download

Please note that player's friendlist can reset if you change the mod zip file (like when you update to new version).

BUT it does not change friendlist for ghost that are already in the game.

V1.7.0 DOWNLOAD LINK

Video Guide

English - 

Français - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbalkogTTBk

Thanks to pfgminecraft for recipes images and textures!

NPC still need testing please report any bug or stats rebalance suggestion.

Enjoy PVP !

Edited by SionoiS

Dose it work with mytown friends, town members, and nations? Since most tfc server are using the mod

This looks very cool! Seems like it would be a superior replacement for mytown protections.

I hope some servers start using this.

Good job, keep up the good work.

Dose it work with mytown friends, town members, and nations? Since most tfc server are using the mod

It should work with mytown but why you would want to use both since mytown=magicbubble player wont choose my mod to defend their stuff ?

This looks very cool! Seems like it would be a superior replacement for mytown protections.

I hope some servers start using this.

Good job, keep up the good work.

Thx man ! i think mytown doesn't fit TFC spirit that why i made this mod.

No more magic wall ! Only real PVP !!!

Thx man ! i think mytown doesn't fit TFC spirit that why i made this mod.

No more magic wall ! Only real PVP !!!

---------

My sentiments exactly. I wish more servers abided by this philosophy but so far every stable TFC server I've played on has used mytown.

Human are strange beast ! On one side they play TFC for hardcore survival and on the other side they use mytown so that other player can't destroy and stole their stuff...

Anyway it doesn't matter anymore PvP server will (hopefully) use my mods instead of mytown.

And by the way v1.1 is out !

Watch your ass players ghosts are now trained marksman. 

i think you miss under stood what i was talking about... my question is dose it tie into the friends, town, and nations list from MyTown. if it dose i would gladly add it to my server and so i can turn off the MyTown magic bubbles.

i think you miss under stood what i was talking about... my question is dose it tie into the friends, town, and nations list from MyTown. if it dose i would gladly add it to my server and so i can turn off the MyTown magic bubbles.

------------

My mod /friendlist is completely separate from any other mod.

Please also note that player's friendlist are reset if you change the mod zip file (like when you update to new version).

BUT it does not change friendlist for ghost that are already in the game and ghost are turn off by default when you log in (to prevent accidental ghost spawning from player unaware of the mod).

I think it would bge beneficial if this mod did recognize mytown nations/towns etc, as mytown can be a useful organizational tool within a server even without the plot protection.

If I can get my server set up smoothly I intend to use mytown with plot protections disabled for this very reason, in addition to this mod.

I think it would bge beneficial if this mod did recognize mytown nations/towns etc, as mytown can be a useful organizational tool within a server even without the plot protection.

If I can get my server set up smoothly I intend to use mytown with plot protections disabled for this very reason, in addition to this mod.

---

I understand that mytown is useful but it would require to rewrite 70% of my mod.

Linking both could be possible but if you think about it player wound't have control of their own ghost. 

This could lead to others problems and abuses. The way it is at the moment is simple and work well why complicate things ?

Hi SionoiS;

I encountered a persistant crash on my server running your mod in which my client would crash whenever trying to load a chunk with a player ghost in it.

Here's the crash log, perhaps you can make something of it?

http://pastebin.com/Jd42f06r

I should mention by the way that I downloaded the world file and played it in single player, with no crash. It's only on SMP that the crash occurs.

Hi SionoiS;

I encountered a persistant crash on my server running your mod in which my client would crash whenever trying to load a chunk with a player ghost in it.

Here's the crash log, perhaps you can make something of it?

http://pastebin.com/Jd42f06r

I should mention by the way that I downloaded the world file and played it in single player, with no crash. It's only on SMP that the crash occurs.

------

There no mention of my mod in that crash log it has something to do with arrow and javelin in TFC i'll investigate !

Sorry mossman everything work fine for me. i could not reproduce the bug you had maybe if you reinstall minecraft+forge it will works idk.

When a player is in ghost form, it doesn't show the name tag unless you look at them. If you don't know, there is an NBT tag that fixes that...

When a player is in ghost form, it doesn't show the name tag unless you look at them. If you don't know, there is a data tag that fixes that...

---

Thanks ! i'll check it out and add it to next version.

V1.4 is out ! Iron and steel door added !

small flaw in the description

MSM M = MortarSMS S = Any raw StoneMSM

it should be the other way around 

Hey have you ever thought about adding some siege equipment to the mod.

For Example: Catapults , Cannons

There is a mod for Vanilla Minecraft called: "Ancient Warfare Mod" its an open source mod.

Minecraft Forum Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1385622-152162-ancient-warfare-forgesmpwipdl/

Just a thought, I love the fantasy Vehicles and the chest cart .  

In that mod I do not enjoy the NPC aspect with making a village full of NPCs.

I would rather do the work myself. But i think some of there ideas would work well with your mod.

Hey have you ever thought about adding some siege equipment to the mod.

For Example: Catapults , Cannons

There is a mod for Vanilla Minecraft called: "Ancient Warfare Mod" its an open source mod.

Minecraft Forum Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1385622-152162-ancient-warfare-forgesmpwipdl/

Just a thought, I love the fantasy Vehicles and the chest cart .  

In that mod I do not enjoy the NPC aspect with making a village full of NPCs.

I would rather do the work myself. But i think some of there ideas would work well with your mod.

------

That's a cool mod for sure !

If you want to help code terraduellum and add those features, i'm sure we can work together somehow but don't get too hyped most TFC player have no interest in PVP.

Check out my GitHub to contribute.

No problem with me just don't forget to credit me as the author of the mod.

The download site is not working! :angry:

Don't worry, it was me and my damned internet connection...