Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
blueyogaball

[Offline/New Topic][0.79.18.673] FoxTopia Terrafirmacraft Server [No whitelist] [New World]

49 posts in this topic

When do you think the server will be back up?

Probably tomorrow if it's not up now.

When can this server expect to be brought back up? I can't even make a network connection to the server at all, and it seems this has been a recurring issue with this server.

Link to screenshots: http://imgur.com/plsdGEs,oJtwu2s,lfvht85#0

If anyone wants any more specific info, the link above shows the server in my list, it selected when I click "join", and the error I get.

Sorry for the double post, but who has been leaving signs on our island?

Who has made a bridge between our island and the mainland?

Who is JumpingCheese9 and why are there so many of his graves around the island?

Also, what is the "ThunderClan"?

Lovely chatspam this evening.

Edit: Server's down. Edited for the sake of not leaving a quadruple post chain.

Edited by Ancaladar

Yes I would like to know what's happening. I have crops to harvest! :P

I sent blueyogaball a PM yesterday, but I haven't gotten a reply as of yet. The server is also still down.

Thank you Acnanthra. There's some good information there. I'll be sure to make use of it.

Question: Why did I lose ALL of my things when I entered an "admin plot"?

Seriously. A barrel of water, bronze tools, and stacks of logs and mine supports and some hematite. Why?

Quick edit: I've reconnected several times now, I've permanently lost everything. Great admins!

EDIT: Everything is resolved. Thanks, Acnanthra! :>

Edited by Ancaladar

This server is in desperate need of some kind of town protection.  May I suggest Towny or similar mod?

I believe the server has been updated with MyTown2.  However, permissions are a bit buggy so I can't figure out anything :<

Ignore that, I don't think it was installed.

UPDATE:

Mytown2 is installed, however it is still not set to use TFC components, i.e. it requires 8 vanilla diamonds to found a town.

Edited by Ancaladar

Hello hello! Just so you know, a flawless diamond can be converted to 2 vanilla diamonds by placing it in the crafting grid. Pretty steep price for founding a town, but at least it can be done.

.oooooo..o ooooooooooooo ooooo ooooo        ooooo           ooooo   ooooo oooooooooooo ooooooooo.   oooooooooooo d8P'    `Y8 8'   888   `8 `888' `888'        `888'           `888'   `888' `888'     `8 `888   `Y88. `888'     `8 Y88bo.           888       888   888          888             888     888   888          888   .d88'  888          `"Y8888o.       888       888   888          888             888ooooo888   888oooo8     888ooo88P'   888oooo8         `"Y88b      888       888   888          888             888     888   888    "     888`88b.     888    "    oo     .d8P      888       888   888       o  888       o     888     888   888       o  888  `88b.   888       o 8""88888P'      o888o     o888o o888ooooood8 o888ooooood8    o888o   o888o o888ooooood8 o888o  o888o o888ooooood8 

AND WILL ALWAYS BE

Q-Q

It's okay, Acnanthra, we all still love you <3

Server down?

Server's back up.

Edited by Ancaladar

When I attempt to connect (EDIT: Just rememberd not to mention that mod pack launcher.) I get the Mod rejection for "[FMLMod:terrafirmacraft{0.79.18}]". Yet it is the latest version AND the server is useing the latest version aswell. I would like to know what I am doing wrong.

Just installed TFC via forge manually. Now it says I am missing 10 FML mods. What mods do I need?

Edit 2: Still is rejecting latest version of TFC

Edited by Emotions

We are currently running 0.79.18.673.  If you do not have this version of TFC, the server will not let you log in due to incompatibilities.

It would appear I installed .79.20 Will re-do the install. Kind of new to manual moding.

Fixed it.,

Edited by Emotions

I might make a new topic for this server.  Blueyogaball hasn't been around to update this one.

In other news, it's almost the 50th in-game year anniversary of this server :D

Just thought I'd post a little motivation for you guys to update the server seeing as it's still active, and running a very old version. In case you didn't realize, a lot of serious exploits, including duplication bugs have been fixed in updates since 0.79.18, and the methods for using such exploits are listed quite plainly on the change log. So all it takes is one of your members to go read the change log, and they will be able to convert any metal that they own into red/blue steel if they simply create one sheet of it first.