Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TheCocoaMan

[Offline] Communecraft - whitelist, no extra mods - 77.21

84 posts in this topic

The server is temporarily offline for new map creation, and there'll be a new topic! - this shouldn't take too long at all

Rules:

Be nice to everyone! Swearing is fine, but no griefing, or being a bully.

Help others when you can, if it's not too much of a hassle for you. Trading is helping!

Replant what you chop down, unless you want to clear an area for building.

Be nice to everyone! This is what's most important for us. Not that you're a building god, or you are a pro using the prospector's pick. Just have fun, and be fun.

Everything else is allowed, pretty much. PvP is on, but that's not what we want this server to be about (ideas of PvP events are on our minds, though. Think arenas :)).

- If after reading this you think this may be the server for you reply to this topic with a little about yourself:

Nickname in Minecraft:

Fluent english:

What a perfect server for you would be like:

What you would bring to our cozy little community:

Server adress: play.communecraft.com

Nickname in Minecraft: Xechon

Fluent english: 'Muricun, but yeah.

What a perfect server for you would be like: I just want a TFC server without all of the town protection or subscription reward crap. I am mainly only on weekends, (GMT - 5) but I can usually be pretty flexible about hours on those days.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: I am pretty mellow, and kind of quiet. However, I have propicking down to a science, and I love both metallurgy and mining. I cannot build very well, though.

Nickname in Minecraft: Antor

Fluent english: Mamma mia!

What a perfect server for you would be like: I would like to be able to play like in single player but have people around to help and be helped

What you would bring to our cozy little community: mmm I'm good at digging straight up...

also do you run the latest version of TFC for 1.6.2? or do I need to downgrade?

Nickname in Minecraft: Rewan90

Fluent english: Not bad

What a perfect server for you would be like: Creating a community ripped or create two separate groups competing (peacefully and militarily, for example, some tournaments)

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Knowledge combined with the practice as a digger and a blacksmith

Hey there, I've whitelisted you. Though, as I've written in the first post, we don't want fights all over the place. We can arrange tournaments, that sounds very fun, but that's probably going to be it as far as PvP goes. 

MC Nickname: N00Bnation

Fluent English: Yup

What a perfect server would be like: A server where people mostly help each other, with tournaments and such for pvping.

What I would bring: Uhh.... probably not too much since im just starting to play terra firma craft.

Nickname in Minecraft: MintYogi

Fluent english: Yep

What a perfect server for you would be like: Cooperative play: players surviving and thriving together.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: A good builder and solid TFC skills.

Nickname in Minecraft: WildThyme

Fluent in English: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: People living within one days walking distance from one another, lending one another a hand as necessary, and providing a pleasant environment with no stealing/raiding/attacking.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: My eye for aesthetic detail, and the best kind of neighbor/player you could want.

Nickname in Minecraft: JerraChan

Fluent english: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: To join in and meet new people with friends I have and wanted to know more about TFC.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Being a good builder and learning the ways of TFC.

Nickname in Minecraft: Ruhl4

What a perfect server for you would be like: to work, help and meet people of the server

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Anything from building to farming

~ Ruhl4

Hello there! I have whitelisted you both, welcome!

Nickname in Minecraft: Mrbadboy

Fluent english: Of course

What a perfect server for you would be like: No server is perfect in my opinion, but. A server with good people and a relaxing experience.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: A good person to the community.

Server has been updated to version 21. And on a side note, I've been having so much fun in here. Everyone is so cool, we never have any problems among any of us, and we are progressing so fast through cooperation. It's quite the experience.

Nickname in Minecraft:Survivingmanzack

Fluent english:yes

What a perfect server for you would be like:where everyone is nice and doesnt steal/grief other peoples places.

What you would bring to our cozy little community:I would bring my Good Building skills and my Nice Person

Nickname in Minecraft: mtjaxter

Fluent english: yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: Small good active community, not so experty at TFC (or at least doens't try to ruin the NEWBIE experience for me as I'm brand new to it)

What you would bring to our cozy little community: I bring a good environment about me. I have run servers for many years on MC I'm done/tired of hosting but I love playing on good community servers.

Nickname in Minecraft: Allklier

What a perfect server for you would be like: Peaceful building

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Teamplay

Nickname in Minecraft: Souls62

Fluent english: Quite so

What a perfect server for you would be like: Combined community so that ideas and survival may prosper

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Kindness and learning, And food. so much food.

Souls62, Allklier and mtjaxter, you've been whitelisted. Join us anytime!

Though I should say, we are now in the steel age, so if you want to play TFC from stone age you may have to break appart from the community  for a little while.

If anything, We can just start another village. Would do good for trade ect eh