Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username:gamehunter9

What are your plans on the server?: I just want to have fun and learn more about this mod.

Why do you like to play TFC?: I like the difficulty, and realness it brings to minecraft.

Why do you want to join?: I want to have fun and learn with new people.

What will you add to the server?: I will add kindness and helpfullness with what I know.

Username: KPgamers

What are your plans on the server? - Have fun, play with some people

Why do you like to play TFC? - It adds a new enriching experience, making minecraft challenging and fun at the same time.

Why do you want to join? - I want to play with people in TFC and i have no clue how to download mods other than launchers

What will you add to the server? - Whatever needs built that i get asked to build, and hopefully a giant farm of wheat, carrots and potatos and anything else i can farm

New on the whitelist are Leer72, JuanVino, Wind_east, gamehunter9 and KPgamers. Welcome :)

I add people in between my replies here, don't want to spam the forum too much.

Username:

What are your plans on the server? play some tfc with random people and survive

Why do you like to play TFC?it gives minecraft spice

Why do you want to join?to play tfc online it looks alot funner

What will you add to the server?just a member with a house and some friends

Username:cocobh sorry i forgot lol

What are your plans on the server? play some tfc with random people and survive

Why do you like to play TFC?it gives minecraft spice

Why do you want to join?to play tfc online it looks alot funner

What will you add to the server?just a member with a house and some friends

Username: Kuddendark

What are your plans on the server? Surviving, having some fun and help some people :) Maybe build a nice house :P

Why do you like to play TFC? I like it because it's a nice mod and it makes the survival part much more fun!

Why do you want to join? I want to play in multiplayer, its more fun when theres other guys you can chat with and such.

What will you add to the server? I will add some houses, farms, and some peacefulness ofc :)

Please accept my application. I promise you that i will be nice :)

Username: ldzpln_lvr

What are your plans on the server? To see if i can survive like a real caveman lol.

Why do you like to play TFC? The challenge

Why do you want to join? Because you are whitelisted i may be able to survive without noobs hunting me.

What will you add to the server? My skills and how fast i learn.

Username: dethstand.

What are your plans on this server?: I plan to survive with a few of my cousins and friends.

Why do you play TFC?: I play TFC because I find it a lot more challenging after playing vanilla for so long.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I don't like single player and I want to play with my friends.

What will you add to this server?: I think that I will add a lot more challenge to other players and the server.

Thank you for reviewing my application and I hope that I will be able to join this very fun sounding server!

Dethstand.

Username: TommyAtkins_

What are your plans on this server?: I've got a friend (Thursdog) who I'm going to play with and 4 others who might join us along the way, the idea is to build a small community and get good at the mod before possibly transferring to private.

Why do you play TFC?: The advancement in Minecraft and other mod packs feels too quick and you're left with too much power to use in my opinion, the journey should be as fun as the end and that's what this mod seems to provide.

Why do you want to join?: I've tried hosting my my own, even had 16Gb for it but it generates too low and imports always corrupt so after much frustration i've given up for the time being.

What will you add to this server?: A bunch of raving lunatics banging rocks together behind their hay walls. Recommend staying away. We're crazy.

Username:  Thursdog

What are your plans on the server?: I plan to make a small Base* with a friend of mine (TommyAtkins) and perhaps set up a small trading post*

Why do you like to play TFC?: TFC Seems like an interesting mod. Plus the same friend persuaded me to try it. (I've already fell in love with it even though I struggle to make anything)

Why do you want to join?: I wish to join because I like friendly server that have fair rules and nice people playing on them. 

What will you add to the server? I will add some interesting** conversations to the chat, trade things for items no one wants and just be a general friend to everyone!

Forgot to define the *'s

* = Probably rubbish if built by me

** = Other individuals may differ 

Username:parker4647 (no caps)

What are your plans on the server? I plan to get back in to terrafirmacraft and learn the new things.... (read some updates) for example blast

furnace? or the cruible? but i love to mine... i like how some servers have custom recipes for glowstone... much better lighting.

Why do you like to play TFC? I love the fell when you find ores.... you feel very proud, another thing is I enjoy keep sercrets... like stashs or raids on pvp terms of course.

Why do you want to join? My computer can't handle terrafirma in ssp so iv played smp for alot of things...

What will you add to the server ?Sometimes i like to trade with people like some iron for gold or let me use an anvil if i very badly need it... stuff like that is fun because sometimes im lazy XD

Username: TheDanteDarkstar

What are your plans on the server?

Join a city (preferably ancient-themed) if I manage and work as stone quarrier/builder, though might go for different job, depending on situation.

In general, building/expanding some city/settlement is what I aim for.

Why do you like to play TFC?

Because it's quite realistic and broad. Building gives more satisfaction.

Why do you want to join?

Single Player TFC gets boring.

What will you add to the server?

1 connected client worth of server load ;)

Making/expanding nice ancient-themed city hopefully.

What are your plans on the server?

I plan to build a large or somewhat like representation of Chinese culture, or could always build an underground city, I've been planning for that but never got around to it. Seeing as it would be beautiful as well as functional, and I think it would be a great project for me to work on.

Why do you like to play TFC?

Because it's like real life.  You experience the Neolithic Rev, Paleolithic Rev, Bronze Age, Golden Age, Steel Age, and it has so much more to offer than Vanilla Minecraft

Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a large number of people to play with in the server, and someone to help me live and build with. I haven't played TFC for a while and was hoping this would be a good way to get back in.

What will you add to the server?   Chinese architecture, or a dwarven city, hopefully as well as some trade routes or just good scenery. Also, I'm a pretty funny guy. :D

(BTW, IGN is CavernAce, thanks!)

Username: _jesse_

What are your plans on the server? I would like to learn how I can become a good terrafirmacrafter :)

Why do you like to play TFC? TFC is a challenge and you can make wonderful buildings and creations.

Why do you want to join? I want a server without the feared 'greefers' and a server with a great communitie.

What will you add to the server? A smile and some dutch song lyrics if you want :) 

Username: Gopp

What are your plans on the server?: To join/make a town and make myself useful.

Why do you like to play TFC?: For fun.

Why do you want to join?: I'm tired of empry dead servers and i'm hoping this one isn't.

What will you add to the server?: Maybe a town or two.

Username: euphanized09

What are your plans on the server? To eventually start a settlement in a mountain and turn it into an underground city of sorts over time

Why do you like to play TFC? The planning and forethrough required. It makes the game much more challenging and fun

Why do you want to join? To play TFC with others. So far, my experience has been alone

What will you add to the server? Well, I like to think that I'm funny and interesting, but I plan to finish a bunch of aesthetic construction projects with the features of TFC, perhaps ones that will be visible from quite a distance? I feel like large, epic constructions like that add alot of character to the server

You sound pretty awesome ^^^^ Wanna live together if we get accepted? I've lived alone for most of my experienes and that has shortly cut my ability to build what I've wanted.

You sound pretty awesome ^^^^ Wanna live together if we get accepted? I've lived alone for most of my experienes and that has shortly cut my ability to build what I've wanted.

For sure ^.^ That sounds like fun, but of course the server admin must make his decision first

Sure is taking him a while... I hope this gets approved soon

I would like to welcome cocobh, Thursdog, Kuddendark, ldzpln_lvr, dethstand, TommyAtkins_, TheDanteDarkstar, _jesse_, Gopp and euphanized09 to the server! Enjoy your stay :)

The player base is expanding nicely. To limit the inflow of new players I will be more selective on applications then before. Make sure to put your role, aim and goals in the application to have it stand out!

Further: I'm looking for players in the Australasia timezone to have 24h playing going on :)

So, if anyone cares to join me in starting a new settlement, I have chosen a location based at 915, -16319. If anyone is not already in the area, I would like to claim the southern half of that mountain range, and possibly expand into the rest of it as needed. The mountain range itself is massive with tons of sheer faces(I wanted to build something epic and dwarven style in/on these if anyone is interested in that goal), and has a nearby water source. At the coordinates I mentioned, there is a small thatch hut with a campfire, a farm, and a couple of fruit trees nearby. I only played for a short while, but I should be on pretty often after my midterm tomorrow to get tech'ed up. I also found deposits of bismuthinite, native copper, and tetrahedrite, so all that really needs to be done to get to bronze is find cassiterite and do some mining. If you care to join me, I'd appreciate a PM or a sign left in my base or something letting me know, and I look forward to building with you all :)

EDIT: the abovementioned base is still there, but I've moved south for a while to learn more about how to play the mod with someone else for a bit. If anyone wants to move in and claim the area feel free, and if no one does, then I'll be back in a while to build it up and continue with the project

Further: I'm looking for players in the Australasia timezone to have 24h playing going on :)

Just add some university students, we don't sleep :P

Username:kilara1

What are your plans on the server?Build,survive,farm,mine and have fun.

Why do you like to play TFC?I like TFC because it is more realistic ,hard and interesting than vanilla minecraft.

Why do you want to join?I want to play in a nice server where no one will grief.

What will you add to the server?Buildings and farms.

P.S. Sorry if my english is bad.

Username: HoboPixelz
What are your plans on the server? Learn more about TFC
Why do you like to play TFC? It adds so many more challenging aspects.
Why do you want to join? To gain more experience about the mod.
What will you add to the server? My knowledge
Which role do you want to take on the server? (I'm honestly not sure what this question is asking. Sorry!)

Username: Weaponcraft

What are your plans on the server? I would like to join a remote village or hamlet

Why do you like to play TFC? Since it reminds me of age of empires and it's a great mod

Why do you want to join? I would like to join to build a small town or village and have others to play with

What will you add to the server? I'll add historical knowledge as well as I have played 6 hrs+ on terrafirmacraft getting to know everything

Which role do you want to take on the server? I would like to be a farmer and a militia