Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username:DasGespenst
Why do you like to play TFC?the chalenge nothing is never that easy to find,get and obtain
Why do you want to join?im searching for a group off people that i will enjoy play and chat with.i love tfc but its just sad alone
What will you add to the server?a bit off humour and a lots off online time 

Username : mps_devilAge: 16, almost 17Location: England

Why I like to play TFC: Because minecraft can sometimes just be so plain, but terrafirmacraft really makes it more enjoyable for me.

Why I would like to join the server: Because I enjoy terrafirmacraft but it's not really that fun without other people around.

What I will add to the server: I will be someone who helps others in the community and if needed share some of my resources with them.

Welcome DasGespenst and mps_devil :)!

anyone else getting a failed to login: bad login error today?  already tried changing PW and clearing out install cache no luck

I had it, but restarting my client helped. I will restart the server and hope it gets solved.

Edit: seems to be solved :)

Evening~Username : lorokiaAge: 18Location: Yorkshire, UKWhy I like to play TFC: Vanilla grew old a long time ago to me, so I satisfy myself with much more challenging, in-depth modsWhy I would like to join the server: Terrafirmacraft is much, much better with other playersWhat I will add to the server: A helping hand to many of the newbies if need be, as I've played this mod for a long time, and know it inside and out... Almost

Username: ColonelWolfAge: 15Location: Yorba linda, CAWhy do you like to play TFC? I like the challenge of hardcore survivalWhy do you want to join? Your server seems like the best ou of all, concidering the other servers lag alotWhat will you add to the server?

Lorokia, you have been added to the whitelist and received the IP. See you around :).

Username: ICanHazBrainz

Why do you like to play TFC?: I like to play TFC because it adds so much more to do in the game. So many more goals to work towards. And if I could, I would choose to live in the medieval era (~CE 1300 - ~CE 1500). And terrafirmacraft has some very medieval aspects to it, and that's why I like it.

Why do you want to join?: This seems like a great community for me an my friend to play on. I love how you guys have the whole border/group system. You guys seem like the best server around.

What will you add to the server?: I will add amazing architecture, a helpful hand, and a great personality.

Username: Sh0d0w

Why do you like to play TFC?: It presents more of a challenge to minecraft, and gives me more opportunities to be creative in my building.

Why do you want to join?: My father, Hammerfury, is playing on the server and I realized how fun it looked to play with other people. Im tired of playing on single player and it looks like a good server.

What will you add to the server?: I plan on adding creative architecture to the server. I love to create buildings but there are many limits on Vanilla, so hopefully this TFC server will alow me to expand my ideas.

A warm welcome to you, ICanHazBrainz and Sh0d0w :). I have added you both to the whitelist!

Username: senoc
Why do you like to play TFC? It has a more realistic and interesting approach to minecraft, and it is just entirely different
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I haven't played in a while and am looking for some new companions.
What will you add to the server? Well you will gain a very talkative and helpful player. I like working with others.

Username: CambleC
Why do you like to play TFC? Minecraft for adults? Yes please!
Why do you want to join? Single player can only occupy me for so long.
What will you add to the server? I like the idea of providing a specific service to the community, smithing for example. I'm also helpful.

Username: bdogblue
Why do you like to play TFC?: The survival in vinilla was a little boring so i found this mod and it was a lot better.

Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a good community and this one looks great.
What will you add to the server?: I will build, explore, dig and maybe build/join a village, i'm a respectable player maybe a noob but still respectable player.

Username: Adam80027
Why do you like to play TFC?: It's Minecraft survival done right! Just the right balance of realism and abstraction. It's a great "proto-civilization" experience.
Why do you want to join?: I've been playing with a friend for a while, and I'm looking to expand my experience.

What will you add to the server?: If possible, I'd like to arrange some team-based PvP if other people are willing to try. I'd like to set up a few tribes to duke it out, fighting over resources and such.

Username: bruce779
Why do you like to play TFC?: This is what Minecraft should be.  A proper game based around crafting and survival.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a community of like minded players.
What will you add to the server?: I'm not a griefer and I respect other players and their property.  I'm also always happy to lend a hand with builds.

Adam i'm definitely in for that but that makes only to so far and that is no great fun i think. but i would like to do that, and use skype or even the mumble server for that

Hello senoc, CambleC, bdogblue, Adam80027 and bruce779! You have been added to the whitelist.

I'm curious to see how your PvP plan works out Adam80027. I think several people might be into something like that :). I suggest you use terracrococraft.enjin.com to set it up and communicate. Do set clear some rules so everyone knows what they are getting into.

The server is updated to version 77 hotfix 22, update your client to be able to join

Username: LKaewanAge: 35Location: Nova Scotia, CanadaWhy do you like to play TFC? It's more interesting than vanilla.Why do you want to join? Looking for a decent server.What will you add to the server? Another easy to get along with teambuilder.

Username: ImnafoyAge: 22 (I think :D ... really not sure..  )Location: Czech RepublicWhy do you like to play TFC? : Well... first of all.. vanilla is boring. There is almost no challenge, because of that I'm not playing vanilla since... 1.0 or so. Mostly I'm playing with techically oriented mods and modpacks (tekkit, FTB, RR, ...) but sometimes I want to play something more survival, like TFC. I haven't played TFC since February or so and everything has changed many times, so I'm kinda noob. But still it's kinda fun :)Why do you want to join? Because I hate playing singleplayer minecraft. It's so lonely :lol: .What will you add to the server? Well... that's hard question. For some maybe friend, for other ones maybe enemy. If you mean what I'll build... well I'm not really castle-builder (actually I hate building large and majestic castles, I prefer small but comfy country-side buildings), but I have something I want to build for really long time (for those who are interested, it'll be TFC copy of my most favorite place on the world). :P

P.s. : btw, I think you already noticed, but I'm not really good with English, so I don't think you'll see me on your mumble server. :P

username: drakfyr13

plans: hang out, build, craft, have fun. 

TFC: just getting into it, but its pretty cool

join: being alone, or just playing with my little brother gets tiring, with more people, its more fun, more ideas, trading, cooperation, friendly people. 

add: myself, a dedicated player focused on all things gathering, mining, exploring. am more than willing to share my  findings. 

Username: wildwestusmcAge: 32Location: Oklahoma (US)Why do you like to play TFC? Because it is far more interesting and real than vanilla MCWhy do you want to join? Because the server I have been playing on is frequent with crashes and wont be up for hours upon hours or I try to log in and it crashes me immediately multiple times so I will end up having to wait a few hours to try and log in again.What will you add to the server? Well, I like to build, I play very well with others, I enjoy an active community, and I like working as a team to see through large accomplishments!

Why do you like to play TFC?

Vanilla got boring. i wanted a CHALLANGE. And TFC Gave me that. Realism i wanted in minecraft. And the challange i was looking for.

Why do you want to join?

I.. Want a home. Somewere i can join and be welcomed.

What will you add to the server? Friendship~ :D Nawh, Ill help out were ever i can. Build what'cha need me to build, N' such

I would like to welcome Imnafoy, drakfyr13 and wildwestusmc!

WastedWario: make sure to mention your IGN username. Also this is a mature server, make sure to have your application reflect that, especially because you are only 15.

Important notice:

I have changed the server's yearlength from 96 to 360. A complete year will take 120 hours = 5 days. Due to a minor bug in TFC, this setting is not properly communicated from the server to the client, so you will have to change the yearlength manually in the TFCOptions.cfg file.

Go to the place where minecraft is installed (not the launcher). For me that could be: "C:UsersEnTroAppDataRoaming.minecraft" and go into the "config" folder. Can't find the proper folder? It might be hidden because AppData is a hidden folder. Solution. Open the file "TFCOptions.cfg" with notepad or a similar simple text editor. In there, find the line that says:

# This is how many days are in a year. Keep this to multiples of 12. I:yearLength=96

And change it into:

# This is how many days are in a year. Keep this to multiples of 12. I:yearLength=360

and then save the file. After restarting minecraft the change will take effect and your client-seasons will be in sync with the server.

Keep in mind that this setting will affect playing in single player and on other servers as well! You might need to change the setting every time you switch worlds.

Username:Slasher20Age:25Location:CanadaWhy do you like to play TFC? Everything take so long to accomplish, its really rewarding.Why do you want to join? Cause being alone in singleplayer is sad and boring.What will you add to the server? I tend to work alone on my builds, but i dont mind a coop project once in a while. I also try my best to be funny and witty. And if someone need some free food/tool/shelter i really dont mind giving it to them. Im also a very active player, youll see me online all the time.