Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username: ShichiNoBushi
Why do you like to play TFC? I already like Minecraft but also like mods that add a lot of complexity to the game for me to figure out, including most of the mods Direwolf20 has demonstrated.
Why do you want to join? I'm just looking for a server and other players to play with.
What will you add to the server? I'm not sure there is much for me to add. I'm at least willing to perform the more menial tasks such as collecting wood and ore. Please consider me anyway.

Also, I'm using some other mods such as Zan's Minimap and Optifine. I believe their mostly client-side, though, but please tell me if any of them would be an issue.

New on the whitelist are Slasher20 and ShichiNoBushi! Welcome and see you soon :)

I am fine with a standard minimap mod and optifine, but do turn of the mob and player radar.

why can't we use the radar it's easier to find the players you play with

Username: Voxstream
Why do you like to play TFC? Minecraft Vanilla is fine, but modded minecraft spices up the gameplay to such an unprecedented level not found in other games. Also like the mechanisms and difficulty curve in TFC, and the sense of achievement at finally finding ore! 
Why do you want to join? Just wishing to play with other players, as single player TFC is really quite bland.
What will you add to the server? Won't be around 24/7, but willing to take care of farms, either animal or tree.

Hey Entro I'd appreciate it if you could post these pictures I took of the TFC server on the forum thread or on the website.http://imgur.com/Mzxsl0g&AEw0xo5&Hyu3AAY&1yg1EUj&f1Lrbxt#0Thanks, and your welcome :D

(Btw I tried to send it to you but You couldn't recieve any messages)

Hi fliffy101 may I ask what shaders are you using, it looks awesome!

Hey Entro I seem to be stuck under water and cannot get out. It isnt the ice because i can see holes it seems to me to be a lag issue where I bounce in one spot and cant move. My character is about to die, so I am not logging back in because I do not want to lose all my things to a lag problem. Is it possible for you to move my character to my bed location through files?

Voxstream, I have send you the IP some time ago already, but still: welcome on the server :)!

Wildwestusmc: I checked your location and you were in a block that froze over with you in it. This is normal and not caused by lag (you'd need to break the ice). I moved your character a few blocks up, so that you are out of the water/ice and can continue your journey.

why can't we use the radar it's easier to find the players you play with

It is not really necessary to have it on, right? Esp. when I am thinking about possible PvP situations, where it would be simply unfair. Actually, the mob radar is a bigger issue, as it makes dealing with them a lot easier and takes out the surprise.

I have added 4km more generated terrain in the far North for the arctic explorers on the server :)! The new map limits are: X from -10000 to 10000 and Z from -22000 to 18000.

Username: ARock82Age: 19Location: Pennsylvania, USAWhy do you like to play TFC?  Slower paced than regular MCWhy do you want to join?  So I can play with other people of course!What will you add to the server?  I enjoy mining, building and farming and I could be on frequently enough to do them well.

Username: death2045Age: 24Location: nzWhy do you like to play TFC? more survival focus than vanilla.Why do you want to join? I dont know anyone who plays tfc and I want to be part of a community.What will you add to the server? Of course.

Posted Image

Mined right into this while working on a new mine around level 100.

Username: PaoloEmilioAge: 15Location: PanamaWhy do I like to play TFC: Very realistic modWhy do you want to join: There is no other server actually, some are down, others are whitelisted and hate to apply, and at last other servers just suck.What will you add to the server: My intellect and possibly a small clan 

Username: Luigifan13
Why do you like to play TFC? This mod is much more challenging, yet allows for greater details in builds
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a server I can join using version 77.22 without extra mods
What will you add to the server? I enjoy helping other players, and i am also looking to create a small city 

Username: dont4get2wipe

What are your plans on the server? Cooperate and envolve 
Why do you like to play TFC?i just like challanges and hardcore ..its never been easy thats why i love it
Why do you want to join?i have been looking for good servers whith cooporeative people becouse noone likes ty play singleplayer :D
What will you add to the server?Tolerance and help to new players

Username: VolheimAge: 26Location: DenmarkWhy do you like to play TFC? : I love the hardness the game gives meWhy do you want to join? : A not a big fan of SSP games and really like to get in to a communite where people like to play together and where server does not close after a weekWhat will you add to the server? : what will I add? hmm beside I have a small hobby with makeing youtube videos, I can bring danish humor and friendlyness :3

First of all: Merry Christmas to all!

My apologies for the slight delay for the last 4 applications, I didn't receive the usual e-mail notifications and with Christmas going on, I haven't been on the forum.

Anyway, a warm welcome to Volheim, Luigifan13, PaoloEmilio, death2045 and ARock82! You have been whitelisted and the IP has been send to you :D

Thank you! You will never regret adding me!

Username:Kerlot
Why do you like to play TFC? i like fight to survive
Why do you want to join?To play with other players
What will you add to the server?i would build great buildings and ofcorse if necesary give a helping hand

Username: rex2013Age: 18Location: Pittsburgh PAWhy do you like to play TFC? I enjoy the new aspect it puts on the game play.Why do you want to join? To help build the community and enjoy the game with other people. What will you add to the server? Team play, commitment, and many builds. 

Username: Ovid
Why do you like to play TFC? It's believable
Why do you want to join? community to build with
What will you add to the server? I'm not here to troll, played lots of TFC single player

Cheers, my name is steven_H, but you guys can call me Steve.

Why do you like to play TFC?: TFC for me is a lot more satisfying than normal minecraft. in vanilla MC, this is what you need to make a house: 1 or two trees, 5 minutes, and a torch. In TFC, House building takes a lot longer, even for a small cabin. collecting all the wood takes 5 minutes in itself! In short, everything feels more rewarding.
Why do you want to join? I would like to join because this server looks like it could be good fun, and also because not many other TFC servers are up. Also, see above.
What will you add to the server?: Whenever I'm on a server, it's not a very quiet place. I'll constantly comment on odd things that happen or just interesting tidbits of info, and I can often spark conversation on the servers I go to. As long as people are willing to have a good discussion, I'm willing to find a topic for one.

Anyway, Cheers guys! :D

Username: MrBadboyAge: 21Location: U.S.A.Why do you like to play TFC? I enjoy the hardcore aspect of the mod. Where the games main core is, the realism.Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a new server to try out. That or I'll just start planing LAN.What will you add to the server? Just another good guy. Looking to enjoy the mod with others.

Making another application of a brother's of mine. If It's possible.

Username: Headhunter20Age: 18Location: U.S.A.Why do you like to play TFC? Same reasons as above.Why do you want to join? To enjoy the game with others.What will you add to the server?

Username: Economooo

Why do you like to play TFC: I like TFC because i find the mechanics of the game much more interesting than vanilla minecraft. I  also like the slower progression of the game where you just can wander a cave and find diamonds and be done.

Why do you want to join : I have been playing TFC on and off for about a year and I just get bored after a while and would like to play with other people.

What will you add to the server: I'm probably going to find somewhere in the server where i can help people and not just go off and do my own thing