Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username: chocmerc
Why do you like to play TFC? Its a more complex survival mode, and I enjoy the large variety of agriculture available.  Im not one who enjoys all the fighting, or delving into dungeons, Im the guy back at base making sure everyone has enough food to stay alive :D
Why do you want to join? Been a while since i've played TFC, and I miss it.  Was on a different server a while ago, but it vanished.  Was a moderator there as well, not that I am looking to be one on here though ^.^
What will you add to the server?  A friendly face, someone who enjoys getting to know people, and lots of farms :D

Username: Ghiojo
Why do you like to play TFC? Beacuse i like to try new things and new challenges and this is a good example and also beacuse i like this mod beacuse is the simple fact that this is how our real ancestors started millions of years ago (without the zombies, skelletons, withers and all that stuff xD), Hope the mod reach middle ages and im sure that i wont play vanilla again xD
Why do you want to join? beacuse i would like to play with people to meet new friends and also see the mod again beacuse playing alone and with people are 2 different things
What will you add to the server? ill add a good survivor for the server, can develop very fast no matter what mod, terrain or dimention i am and build very well so the spaces i use wont be a waste :)
Thanks for ur attention and i hope i can join soon  ;)

Posted Image

Username:mrtwilight1

Why do you like to play TFC?because it adds  challenging aspects to minecraft

Why do you want to join?because the aren't many decent servers for me to join in with 

What will you add to the server? i will try my best to make friends with people and i will help :)

Hello there!

My name is Amanda or a.k.a Snarpips (looong story about how the name came about)

I'm 27 years old!

I live in Scotland, UK

I'm new at this game, but my better half has been showing me how to play, and it seems a lot more fun than vanilla minecraft :)

I'd like to join a friendly helpful server that are nice to each other :)

My helpfulness, friendliness, and happiness! 

I'd love to join your server, as my partner is one of the people on it too, and i see how friendly you guys are :) 

Thanks in advance!

Snarpips xoxoxox

username:noobsrtoast

why do I play TFC: very realistic and fun alternative to vanilla minecraft would love to play with people who enjoy it as much as myself

why do I want to join: I would really love to become part of a group of people within this amazing mod

what will I add to the server: I can do odd jobs for people im skilled in all areas of the mod, build things as I am quite a skilled architect, im a combatant I can fight off mobs quite well, and I make for great conversation!

A warm welcome to chocmerc, Ghiojo, Snarpips and noobsrtoast! You all recieved the IP in a PM and the whitelist has been reloaded!

Username: geoantonio13

Why do you like to play TFC? becouse i like playing medieval mods and mods that make things more dificult
Why do you want to join? becouse my friend ghiojo is in it and i will like to join a peacefull
What will you add to the server?  a good player of survival and a good builder with gravity blocks

Username: Codey1Age: 35Location: ukWhy do you like to play TFC? becuase you really have to work for what you get in this type of modWhy do you want to join? its always nice to join servers that have people that like to play the same game i doWhat will you add to the server? lots of holes in the groud where i have been digging :P

Username: Kroisos222
Age: 13 (I know that I'm little bit young, but I'm mature.)
Why do you like to play TFC? I like TFC because it's realistic and it makes Minecraft more challenging.
Why do you want to join? I have played only singleplayer with TFC for now and I haven't found a decent server with people in it so I though this might be good one.
What will you add to the server? Well, I really can't add anything big to the server, because I'm a beginner in TFC and I actually just want to play with people and have a good conversation.  :D 

Username: EaiteSuper
Why do you like to play TFC?: I like to play TFC because the advanced survival techniques are entertaining to me and I love the in-depth similarity between TFC and how real-life survival would work.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join as I've always dreamed of having wars and large communities, and playing on a private server with one of my friends doesn't satisfy that dream.
What will you add to the server?: I'm a great farmer and builder, so I can help build house, mine luxury rocks, and make giant, working farms.

Username: xXKiller_KoalaXx
Why do you like to play TFC? I like how it adds a more challenging aspect to minecraft
Why do you want to join? Everything is better with friends
What will you add to the server? I am friendly and like to have fun

EnTro, I know you want your server unmodded, but shoudn't it be a good idea to include Extra Firma in the server?

Username: stormkiller112

Why do you like to play TFC? It's not boring, gives a challenge, and pushes you to look to other solutions.

Why do you want to join? I would like to play with friends, and other people around the world, also a good, running server that is reliable is very advertising.

What will you add to the server? A funny personality, and a good player to have.

Username:hdavidsoAge:16Location:United States of AmericaWhy do you like to play TFC? It adds some challeges to the game and make for a longer anf more fun game.Why do you want to join?It looks like this server haas a good communityWhat will you add to the server?I will add some fun and enjoyment to the game.

Username:tnoy23Age: 14Location: United StatesWhy do you like to play TFC? I enjoy the extra challenge it adds to MC, as well as the realism. I also enjoy The semi-needed cooperation factor.Why do you want to join? I'd like to join as this seems to be a more serious, mature server. There seems to be a lack of these servers that are available for use with terrafirmacraft.What will you add to the server? I would be able to help people out, as well as very proficient miner. I can farm as well, though some things of the mod I've yet to try out.

Username: asuoSneb

Why do you like to play TFC?:  I quite enjoy the challenge of TFC.  I have had a lot of fun playing TFC and am looking into playing it with other people.

Why do you want to join?:  This server caught my eye as it seems to be a serious yet fun server and I have been wanting to play this with others.

What will you add to the server?:  I am a mature and friendly player who would love to help others out in any way possible.

Username: _The_Smile_
Why do you like to play TFC? I wan't to build with my friend dont' big village. I've played TFC for quite a long time now (from the early Alpha builds), mostly singleplayer and lan worlds which kinda bored me. I'm looking for a good server with a nice community fits in my playstyle.
Why do you want to join?  I want a TFC server, and I like whitelists because everyone plays nice
What will you add to the server? Fun times, good attitude, generosity.

Sorry for my English, because i live Latvia

Okay, I finally caught up with the applications! Thank you for the large interest and see you soon! I have added geoantonio13, Codey1, EaiteSuper, Kroisos222, xXKiller_KoalaXx, hdavidso, tnoy23, asuoSneb and _The_Smile_!

EnTro, I know you want your server unmodded, but shoudn't it be a good idea to include Extra Firma in the server?

It could be a great mod, but like you said I keep my server unmodded :). This is to keep it easy for players, keep compatibility with updates and general stability of the server.

Username: radlo87

Username: Nekrus2

Username: Domex010

Why do you like to play TFC? Because it is an amazing mod in which every step on the progress ladder is so rewarding.
Why do you want to join? For the ability to interact with larger community
What will you add to the server? Active and friendly group

Username: Clockw0rk_

Why do you like to play TFC: Because it is fun and a lot more challenging than vanilla minecraft.

Why do you want to join: Because this server combines the online fun of multiplayer minecraft with the challenge of TFC

What will you add to the server: Beautifully ugly buildings, random song lyrics at appropriate times, a fun loving guy, and maybe even more people in time.

Shoties uso from the pratahs

Me

It could be a great mod, but like you said I keep my server unmodded :). This is to keep it easy for players, keep compatibility with updates and general stability of the server.

--

Well, getting extra firma to work isn't as hard as you think. And it does not alter diffculty of the game at all...

Username: grzesio1985

Why do you like to play TFC? Because it is a cool mod in which every step on the progress ladder is so rewarding.Why do you want to join? For the ability to interact with larger community and play with my friends: radlo87, Nekrus2 and Domex010What will you add to the server? Active and friendly group, maybe some cool buidings.

Please add my wife too:

Username: agnieszka1985

Username:ShadowKnightTSPAge:16Location:U.SWhy do you like to play TFC? Because its fun.Why do you want to join? I didnt like the other servers for TFC i've been on, not enough people/ not very committed community.What will you add to the server? My amazing personality obviously? Heh.  

Username: megativ
Why do you like to play TFC? I wan't to build with my friend dont' big village. I've played TFC for quite a long time now (from the early Alpha builds), mostly singleplayer and lan worlds which kinda bored me. I'm looking for a good server with a nice community fits in my playstyle.
Why do you want to join? I want a TFC server, and I like whitelists because everyone plays nice
What will you add to the server? Fun times, good attitude, generosity.

Sorry for my English, because i live Latvia...Im friend player _The_Smile_

Username:MegaGamer611

Why do you like to play TFC? It turns minecraft from a glitchy,boring game into something challenging that I can really get into playing

Why do you want to join? Its whitelisted, and whitelists generally weed out all the griefers/whiners who wont take the time and effort into joining. I also looked throughout the forum and seems like a fairly good server.

What will you add to the server? Hmm... Im not what you would call a "veteran" TFC player, but i'm kind and enjoy helping others.