Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username:TheEagleCrafter

Age:14Location:United StatesWhy do you like to play TFC? Gives a fresh taste to Minecraft after having played it for a long time and puts real challenge and skill into the game.Why do you want to join? Want a small community to play TFC with.What will you add to the server? A good hearted player who enjoys working with others.

Welcome Martin604 and TheEagleCrafter :D

Username:lolmans44

What are your plans on the server? building, mining, helping community, making YT-vids

Why do you like to play TFC? it is more fun to play than vanilla. in vanilla you get you stuff a little to easy.

Why do you want to join? i've seen a lot of Multiplayer survival gameplay and i thought i would like to do it. I 'm a noob in this and Master is going to teach me and I am a great team worker.

What will you add to the server? teamwork and maybe a communityservice

Username: track394

Why do you like to play TFC?: Presents a brand new challenge to minecraft that I have always enjoyed.
Why do you want to join?: Volhiem recommended this server and I have always wanted to join others in my Terrafirma ventures.
What will you add to the server?: Trade opportunities and mining opportunities, I wish to trade minerals in return for supplies.

Note: I have been banned once before on a vanilla minecraft server because I attacked an admin who teleported to my base and stole my stuff, not for hacking.

Username: StalkingCheez

Why do you like to play TFC?: It gives MineCraft a more in depth playing experience, it's more realistic and more fun to play.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join the server because it seems like a good place for me to expand my playing with TFC.
What will you add to the server?: I'll help out, and you'll have one more person to join the fun.

Username:TehBoss1967Age:16Location: Atlanta, GeorgiaWhy do you like to play TFC?   TFC has always been one of my favorite mods for a vast number of reasons. The main reason however is it`s realism and the challenge it bestows upon the player.What are your plans on the server?  Well, I recently had a problem with my old laptop, causing me to distance myself from TFC and Minecraft all together. I'm hoping to catch up on all the exciting new changes and learn to play with them adequately. I also hope to meet new members, hopefully form new friendships and learn from the server's community.What will you add to the server?   I don't usually like to speak about myself, but some consider me to be very friendly, and I will always stride to help my fellow player when it comes to even the most basic necessities. I also like to make myself fun to play with, so in other words, I hope to be able to add to a role-playing scenario. 

Can I be whitelisted? Also is this server exclusively TFcraft (No other mods)?

IGN: DarlingDeirdre

Why do you like to play TFC? Survival.
Why do you want to join? I don't like to play alone.
What will you add to the server? Fanciness.

Username: Annother_MinerAge:  25ishLocation: USAWhy do you like to play TFC?: I see it as Minecraft: HARDMODE

Why do you want to join?: Misery loves company.What will you add to the server?:  I like building large and unnecessary structures.

Username:The0newithnogameAge:22Location:USAWhy do you like to play TFC? metal working and mining is hard(er)Why do you want to join? to find a good low lag server with TFC and mytown (which is hard for me to find)What will you add to the server? i am a smith, miner, farmer and can help others learn how TFC works

I think ill start playing on this server again :)

Username: Methii
Why do you like to play TFC? I like the slow pace, the survival aspects and the building options
Why do you want to join? I really like to play the game with other people, the servers I used to play on died and this seems like a nice one!
What will you add to the server? I'm creative and helpful

Welcome to the server, lolmans44, track394, StalkingCheez, TehBoss1967, DarlingDeirdre, Annother_Miner, The0newithnogame and Methii

i have sent you all a PM on how to get on the server but please note when a stable build of 78 comes out we'll be doing a map reset

Username:pfgminecraft
Why do you like to play TFC?Its more fun than vanilla
Why do you want to join?There are no good terrafirmacraft servers

Welcome to the server, pfgminecraft!

A private message was sent to you! Also note that the server will be reset once version 78 is stable enough to be installed on the server.

Username: 0zyke

Why do you like to play TFC?: I am a real life blacksmith and also like videogames, so this is a calling for me. Also I like realistic videogames.

Why do you want to join: I'm tired of hosting my own and this one looks good.

Also, is it possible for you guys to update the server? A lot of annoying bugs have been fixed in the most recent one.

Username: Revenge519
Why do you like to play TFC?: Because I'm a real life metallurgist and I like metal.... a lot, I have almost all the metal in TFC ;) plus the difficulty of survival and team work.
Why do you want to join? I like to play along with other people.
What will you add to the server? Building skills and coopaeration

Username: mortiniousAge: 23Location: SwedenWhy do you like to play TFC? It gives MC the depth it deservesWhy do you want to join? I really like TFC but all my friends are too casual to play itWhat will you add to the server? True hardcore dedication and helpfulness

Also, is it possible for you guys to update the server? A lot of annoying bugs have been fixed in the most recent one.

The admin is currently looking into this. 78 seems to be stabilizing so I expect it to go ahead "soon".

Welcome to the server, 0zyke, Revenge519, and mortinious!

A private message was sent to you! Also note that the server will be reset once version 78 is stable enough to be installed on the server.

Any news on when the server will be running B78?

Any news on when the server will be running B78?

I'm currently generating the map. It's going a bit slow due to some issues in B78, but I expect it to be ready and up in the next few day. No promises though :P

What kind of issues are you having? We've pre-generated about 32.000 x 32.000 without any problems. The only concern we had is that we didn't want to generate all the chunks during winter. So we set it to a low-priority and now we have chunks that have been generated in all seasons which makes it more like it would have been if players had generated them by traveling the map.

I can't use the bukkit plugins for pregeneration, so I use minecraft land generator, which restarts the server many times over with a moving spawn point. Every time the server is issued the stop command, it throws an socket-exception and pauses for a while. This just takes a lot of extra time, but it's getting there slowly.