Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

That sounds like complicated way of doing something as simple as generating chunks :/

You could consider using MCPC+ and the WorldBorder plugin to generate the chunks with. Just set a border of your desired size and fill it. If you set filling to a high priority it will go plenty fast, our server does around 80 chunks per second with highest priority (which is also unplayable so never do that when players are on). After the world is completed you can always change back to just using Forge if you prefer :)

Thanks for the tip! I actually tried mcpc for B77, but that didn't run for some reason, so I stuck with MLG. MLG ran an average 20-40 chunks/s in B77, plenty fast for a one time pregeneration.

I expected someone would've written a forge based plugin for this, but nope, all those things are bukkit-based.

Yeah, Forge might be great for mods. But it's terrible for running public servers.

Username: vikman100
Why do you like to play TFC? Its fun and its add little more hardcore to the survival of the game.
Why do you want to join? Im looking after a server with a greif/raid free community.
What will you add to the server? Be friendly with everyone :)

Username: Shadow2150
Why do you like to play TFC? I like the Challenge it adds to the game, and spices it up with the new mobs and the cave-ins
Why do you want to join? I would like a server where i can find people whose goals don't include killing me
What will you add to the server? A source of joy, a new face, and a guy who likes building complex things

Crococraft updated to 0.78.12. New world. Time to get in and have some fun!

Username: awesomeaassasin

Why do you like to play TFC? It adds a realistic survival touch to Minecraft.
Why do you want to join? This seems like a legit server to play TFC on and be part of the community on .
What will you add to the server? I think that I will be able to teach people about the basics of TFC and I plan on building a farm or a town.

Username: herobrine5658
Why do you like to play TFC?: I like the challenge and realism, instead of spawn in punch a tree and build a house, it's find rocks, punch leaves find water and food, and make a fire for night.
Why do you want to join?:I have been looking for an interesting server to join, and this sounds like the one, also I am tired of playing on single player.
What will you add to the server?: I think I might add some humor and fun, usually when I join I do not talk much, but on most servers after a while I start to know everyone, then I start to be funny, and cheer others up.

Welcome awesomeaassasin and herobrine5658 to the server

i have sent you both a PM on how to join the server

Enjoy

Username: Traka

Why do you like to play TFC?: Realism, better metallurgy, all in all ... new challenges.
Why do you want to join? I like single player but it feels "Empty" if you know what i mean.
What will you add to the server?: Basically a new guy willing to learn as much as possible, hoping to join a settlement and help it grow

Welcome Traka, you have been white listed on the server i have also sent you a PM with the server info

Enjoy

Username: plastikcrazie
Why do you like to play TFC? For the challenge
Why do you want to join? So I can play TFC with a good community
What will you add to the server? Always willing to help if needed

Username: Mader4
Why do you like to play TFC?: I want to have a server that doesn't have greifs and bad terrain. I would love a server that doesn't have a giant walled of city that makes me have to walk for miles to get to survival terrain. I also hate getting tones of free things, I like to play the game how it is made to be played.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because after school all i do is look at youtube videos. I really want to get into the gaming community.

What will you add to the server?: I would love to help anyone that needs to be helped with something.

Welcome plastikcrazie and Mader4 i have white listed you both to the server and sent you both a PM with the server info.

Enjoy :)

Username: Zaijun
Why do you like to play TFC? I like the challenge that TFC offers, I've played with many different types of mods and this seems to be the one that is keeping my attention the most.
Why do you want to join? I would like to join so that I wouldn't be alone anymore. Playing single player is fun at times, but multiplayer is where this game shines.
What will you add to the server? I love to build and make beautiful things. I am also very respectful and try to make everyone feel welcome. If anyone would need any help I am usually the first to volunteer.

Username:   _KingBoo_
Why do you like to play TFC?
Why do you want to join?
What will you add to the server?

Something wen't wrong here xDD

Username: _KingBoo_
Why do you like to play TFC?  I like the style of playing cuz every thing is so realistic and fun ;D
Why do you want to join? To play with other people and maybe make new friend
What will you add to the server? A nice place where everyone can come and go when they wan't and maybe sattle down, and ill add myself xD

Welcome to the server _KingBoo_

i have sent you a PM with the info you need to get on the server

Enjoy.

Hi, I am interested in joining your server :D

Username: LonelyPantsBoy

I am quite new to this mod. The last time I played it was a long time ago when it was still in beta. It has changed so much since then, so I decided to come back.

I love the real survival aspect of the mod and how realistic it is <3

Why do you want to join?

To play with other experienced players, so I am not lonely in my own singleplayer map. I am also looking forward to make some friends.

Love!! I would also respect everyone and build beautiful houses and farms.

Thankyou

Welcome the server, LonelyPantsBoy.

I have sent you a PM with the info you need to get on the server.

Enjoy.

Hi, I Wish i can joining your server  :D

Username: poooauly

I play this mod before when it is in beta with my brother and It fun to play minecraft with mod :3 XD

Why do you want to join? 
Because I want to play with my brother XD

I will love to build stuff on the server and having fun :)

Username: stager1997
Why do you like to play TFC? I like the concept, its really realistic and a challenge. The fact that are multiple ores and gravity makes it much more fun another side of Minecraft. 
Why do you want to join? I would like to join your server because I playing with others I find a lot more fun being able to help other / get help, and just chat and have fun together.
What will you add to the server? Another person for your server a friendly person which makes the community bigger.

Username: Kereminde

Why do you like to play TFC? Because it is a challenge, which is rewarded with many more options for building. Because one can only play so much vanilla Minecraft before the start is not interesting, and TFC is a different journey each time.

Why do you want to join? I'd like to try multiplayer TFC, as that's the intended format to play it in and it seems like the next step. This server seems like it could be interesting to play on and see how things work.

What will you add to the server? I'd like to add a pleasant person to the playerbase, and perhaps someone who could be useful/helpful to others. 

Username: RNKat

What are your plans on the server? My plan is to build a small settlement with Omen_Kaizer.

Why do you like to play TFC? It is more expansive than the orginal minecraft game.

Why do you want to join? because it allows other players to come together in the server

What will you add to the server? Happiness and butterflies

Welcome poooauly, stager1997, Kereminde and RNKat to the server.

i have white listed and sent you all a PM with info on how to get on the server.

Enjoy.