Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username: isergarf

What are your plans on the server? built and made friends

Why do you like to play TFC? i love minecraft but when play a lot is very easy, tfc is minecraft very hard mode

Why do you want to join? I like play with other players

What will you add to the server? i play TFC since 1 years more or less, i think that i can help comunity

Username: ClassicDagger
Why do you like to play TFC? The realism seems to appeal to me, along with the detailed mechanics.
Why do you want to join? This server is very unique with that of the pvp aspect. I would like to join in order to team up with some people and enjoy ourselves.
What will you add to the server? I can be an important asset with almost anything. Jack of trades, master of none. 

Welcome to Vanroden, PocosTacosX, Ghostwar47, isergarf, and ClassicDagger!! You've all been whitelisted! Have fun!

Noticed that the username is 47Ghostwar47 instead of Ghostwar47, so I added that one to the whitelist.

Username: EmlynasauresRex
Why do you like to play TFC? Having been playing minecraft since early beta, I have had the chance to explore all aspects of vanilla minecraft. Although I love the game, I'm running out of inspiration to play. For this reason, I look to mods. I find the TFC mod much more enjoyable than mods commonly included in FTB and Tekkit, because TFC adds so many new, amazing features to the game, while still keeping (and enhancing) the "survival feel" of the game. It really makes you feel as tho you're in the stone age, progressing into later stages, while still struggling to stay

alive.

Why do you want to join? My style of gameplay revolves around multiplayer. I would like to find a TFC community that I can be a part of so that I can meet new people, collaborate on projects, and share the TFC experience with others.

What will you add to the server? My builds, my knowledge, and my friendship. I already have a number of projects planned, one of which is a large scaled medieval village that I would gladly accept help with if others wanted to collaborate (by large scaled I mean it would be an ongoing project that I would work on expanding throughout my time on the server). I cant say I know everything there is to know about TFC, but I'll gladly help answer other people's questions when I can. I'm very social and interactive with other players in game, and I know how to work as part of a community.

IGN EXPERT_miner_1

age 13

location USA pennsilvania

my plan on the server is to learn what i can and learn how to use the mod

why do you like playing tfc it a lot more challenging that minecraft vanilla

why do you whant to joing it no fun to play alone and i like to play with the community

what will you add to the server i dont know maybe a small village

P.S if you could send me the ip to my skype insted thanks my skype name is Theminecraft Miner

dont add me i dont hav terrafirmacraft installed correctly

Edited by expert_miner_2

Welcome EXPERT_miner_1, you've been white-listed! Have fun!

Greetings!

I would love to join your server. Currently living in Thailand, but originally from Sweden. I've had no significant problems playing on EU servers (lag wise), hopefully this one will work too so I can join the community.

Username: alendriAge: 29Location: Thailand

I want to play TFC because it adds a bit of realism to the cubic world of Minecraft and because the added steps required to progress really lend themselves to group play. A resource I can't find maybe someone else can, we can trade, we can help each other out to build and explore. Awesome just like Minecraft, except a bit better :DI want to join because you seem to have setup a popular server and haven't gone overboard with mods that don't work so well together.Since I don't know what's on the server already I am not sure what to add yet. I have to go with supportive critique, my share of funny and stupid mistakes, team building (if anyone will have me) and a UTC+7 hour timezone.

Thanks in advance,

//Alendri

Username: Marioman46o
Why do you like to play TFC? I like the challenging element of the game and the intensity of it.
Why do you want to join? I have looked for a good TFC server to play on but sadly have been disappointed with the ones I have joined and tried out.
What will you add to the server? Great looking builds ;) a friendly player, and hopefully other things I have failed to mention.

Username: NoriamokuAge: 18Location: Newyork, USAWhy do you like to play TFC? I'm actually new to it, but it seems like a lot of fun and i'd love to learn more about it.Why do you want to join? My friend camble reccomended this to me, and said he wanted to teach me.What will you add to the server? A fun person to play with who likes adventure and learning? xD

Username: felbane
Why do you like to play TFC? I enjoy the long tech tree and the sense of achievement you get for building something bigger than a dirt hut.
Why do you want to join? I've played the latest version in singleplayer for a while, but I think multiplayer would be much more fun.
What will you add to the server? I love to build, so I'd like to maybe collaborate with others to create something grand.

Username: sjele (Lower case s)
Why do you like to play TFC?I like to play TFC beacuse i find it challanging, I like to discover new things in minecraft, you find so much new and challanging stuff i TFC.
Why do you want to join?I would want to join this server beacuse I like to play with people and a comunity. Multiplayer is so much more fun.  I also am fairly new to TFC so a server will help me get to learn things faster. 
What will you add to the server? I like to help players on server like answering their questions. I also like to take part in comunities. 

Username: Chaosdemon117
Why do you like to play TFC? - It's fun, tests my ability to survive.
Why do you want to join? - I'm interested to be a part of the community, sounds like one not to miss out on
What will you add to the server? - My creativity, and knack for Survival-esque games.

Username: syr_ark

Why do you like to play TFC? 
I've been playing Minecraft since late beta and feel that TFC helps to recapture some of the sense of wonder and accomplishment that used to come with vanilla Minecraft. I also am interested in the more detailed mechanics and added challenges.

Why do you want to join?

I've been playing TFC with my wife and in single player for a bit now, but I'd like to try some SMP and I like that you guys have a longer year length than default. It seems weird to me that a year would pass every day and a half or so on a normal TFC server.

What will you add to the server?

I'm nice, creative, and would like to meet some other players who enjoy building and exploring and such. I'll most likely build and landscape a small cabin somewhere, but adventure is, as they say, out there. :)

Welcome alendri, marioman46o, Noriamoku, felbane, sjele, Chaosdemon117 and syr_ark! You have received the server's IP in a pm.

Crococraft is now running from a new, better and faster server! This gives us 35 available slots in total :)

For the curious, the new server specs are : 3.9 Ghz intel i7, 32Gb RAM and running from SSD drives.  This gives us the best performance available!

I hope to see you all soon! :D

Thanks Entro for upgrading the server, its running so well.

Username: PhineasWynd
Why do you like to play TFC? It's a really challenging mod, lots of fun.
Why do you want to join? To have a multiplayer experience, and build awesome things!
What will you add to the server? Building skills, good personality, long walks on the beach... wait, that's not right! Um, humour, politeness?

Welcome PhineasWynd,

You have been white listed on the server.

Enjoy.

Username: JoeyTehPwnzar   (very old username)
Why do you like to play TFC?  It provides an interesting challenge.
Why do you want to join?  I recently got back into TFC after not playing for a long time, and I'm getting a tad lonely on my single player world.

What will you add to the server? Hospitality, building skill, and hopefully some kind of business once I get on my feet.

Username: HidanTheGreat

What are your plans on the server? To play with other people be in a community

Why do you like to play TFC? Its an awesome mod that makes MC better

Why do you want to join? I like the server and its rules and admins

What will you add to the server? I will help as much as i can :D

welcome JoeyTehPwnzar and HidanTheGreat,

I have white listed you both on the server and sent you a PM with the IP.

Enjoy.

Username: TKFT_ExTr3m3

What are your plans on the server? To play and have lots of FUN!!

Why do you like to play TFC? I enjoy the challenge and I think it makes the game more fun.

Why do you want to join? Sounds like a nice server with lots of people towns.

What will you add to the server? I enjoy TFC and can play lots and help people out.

Welcome TKFT_ExTr3m3,

You have been white listed on the server and i have also sent you a PM with the server IP

Enjoy.