Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username: JohnGM13
Why do you like to play TFC? It's the best realistic/non-realistic kind of mod out there.
Why do you want to join? Because every other server is either vanilla or 18+.
What will you add to the server? Depends, I can't really build great designs, I am not a pro at this mod, and I get mad at people a bunch of the time. But I am really helpful with people who are new or just lost a bunch of stuff. If I find a huge resource pile of something or have a bunch of food, I usually share it with random strangers. Your decision if you whitelist me.

Username:
Zachecho

Why do you like to play TFC? 
I'm new to the mod and i'm looking for a whitelisted server to play on to have new experiences.

Why do you want to join?
Interested in joining a medium sized community that has mostly mature players and staff members.
I would like to play this server because i remove stress by playing minecraft and mostly in servers where everyone isn't trying to destroy my structures.

What will you add to the server?
Add more life to the community because i'm very social and nice.  ;)

Username: gfcwfzkmAge: 19Location: SwitzerlandWhy do you like to play TFC? Im very new to the mod and im looking for a friendly and whitelisted server to play with other, good/friendly players.Why do you want to join? I'd like to play on the server because I like to build with friendly players and explore.

What will you add to the server? I'm facinated by redstone and other complex creations that could possibly be a use to the whole community.

Username: Jinyo_RobinAge: 24Location: GermanyWhy do you like to play TFC? It became my favorite minecraft experience with this great terrafirmacraft atmosphere (music, gameplay, better survival).Why do you want to join? Playing alone becomes lonely. I want to share experiences with others.What will you add to the server? I like building cozy homes and trading goods. :D

Username: Battleme33
Why do you like to play TFC?  It gives a much more realistic Minecraft experience.
Why do you want to join?  Because it is the most popular server available and I strongly agree with the rules of the server.
What will you add to the server?  Beautiful architecture as well as engaging with other players.  Not necessarily in a 'pvp' manner.

Username: cgw123
Why do you like to play TFC? I play TFC for a more realistic and harsher survival experience with which I can have that good feeling of progressing through the server from stone to red steel.
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I find this server to the most active at the moment and that experience of more people makes this mod just that much more enjoyable. I also have a friend that will be joining me on this server.
What will you add to the server? I hope to add my own mark on the server and progress with my friends and create a working civilization.

What are your plans on the server? To challenge myself with this difficult mod

Why do you like to play TFC? Waayy more realistic than minecraft

Why do you want to join? Me and some friends thought it would be a good idea

What will you add to the server? I'm a fun and friendly guy that will be a great addition to this server.

Username: bov61

What are your plans on the server? Play with some friends

Why do you like to play TFC? It is a great mod that I have played before and loved

Why do you want to join? So I can play this awesome mod with my friends

What will you add to the server? I can try to help less experienced players

Username: Only_Distance
Why do you like to play TFC? I like to challenge myself with this mod and give a sense of accomplishment.
Why do you want to join? This seems to be an active server and my friends play on it swell.
What will you add to the server? I will be a respectful person who is willing to help others out.

Username: xOApEOx

What are your plans on the server? To play with other people

Why do you like to play TFC? The challenge and the fresh feeling i got playing it- just like minecraft alpha used to feel

Why do you want to join? Cause i would like to play with other people and this server semms like fun to play

What will you add to the server? cooperation and teamwork

Username: zortjr
Why do you like to play TFC? The challege is unique, and I'm a veeery unique guy ;)
Why do you want to join? I like meeting new people
What will you add to the server? I can be very cool with tough situations and my building style is uuunniiiqquee

A warm welcome to JohnGM12, Zachecho, gfcwfzkm, Jinyo_Robin, Battleme33, cgw123, TEEbrown, bov61, Only_Distance, xOApEOx, zortjr and sleepysylph! You have already received the IP in a PM. Enjoy!

Username:MaxamesTheAwesom
Why do you like to play TFC? because i like mods that kinda go into the more relistic side of minecraft
Why do you want to join? because it just seams like a good server
What will you add to the server? me

Username: Trathe
Why do you like to play TFC? I have progressively got bored of default Minecraft after having it for 2 or 3 years and I have found TFC fun in the little time I have played it.
Why do you want to join? Single-player is so lonely and I would like to play with other people, trading and fighting to survive.
What will you add to the server? I love to play games to a slightly roleplaying standard so I will try help to make the experience for users more interesting. I will also be helpful in stopping arguments and keeping the community as one, I have owned several servers so I can see how stressful it is to members when one member is being irritating to other users. I can also code websites, if you wanted one for free?

Username:dsdevil

What are your plans on the server?: I want to play with my two friends that are currently on it. Basically survive and try out the mod.

Why do you like to play TFC? I haven't tried it yet, that's why I'm here.

Why do you want to join?: To play with my friends.

What will you add to the server?: I will make the population 1% bigger xD

Username:CrystalNole

Why do you like to play TFC?

Why do you want to join? Because I have been away from Terrafirmacraft for a long while and this looks like a nice server to get back into it and to find a town to join and help and make friends.

What will you add to the server? I will add my amazing charcoal making skills and ability to pick up any job I am given.

Username: Davern
Why do you like to play TFC?Because it is a way more realistic version of Minecraft and is a lot more challenging which I like a lot.
Why do you want to join? Because my friend told me about this server which made me want to join it so we can play together.
What will you add to the server? I would like to add a trading city which would help boost the server.

Username:armyfirebirdAge:26Location:missouriWhy do you like to play TFC? its challenging and realisticWhy do you want to join? Cause this looks like there is more mature players on hereWhat will you add to the server? I have quite some knowledge on this mod I've been playing since B52, so I could be helpful.

Username: gazelutza

What are your plans on the server? To build a town/kingdom or join one..i want to make a town/or join one for begin, with other player and share some jobs like: miner,blacksmith,hunter,woodcuter and etc
Why do you like to play TFC? I like it because is hard then vanilla and is more realistic...push u to the limit of survival

Why do you want to join? Because i'm bored in single player and i like to have friends to help me and have fun
What will you add to the server? A town...buildings...medieval theme

PS: sorry for my english  :( 

Please make the IP address public so I can see my connection to your server.  Not much point applying only to find I have a 1000ms ping. 

Username: Count_Scapula

What are your plans on the server? Hopefully start a little farm, enough to feed both myself and whatever community I join. Also try and find some way to combat Winter.
Why do you like to play TFC? It adds an interesting aspect to survival, one I couldn't find in other mods. The seasons add another factor to farming effectively, instead of just layout, along with the nutrient system etc.

Why do you want to join? Friends are losing interest in our own server, and so I'd like to find a larger community to spread my food and pestilence. I mean food.
What will you add to the server? A farmer whose mission is to implement the three crop rotation method. That and save ALL the people from starving. While I am not a complete philanthropist, I will do my best. If there is a medical job at any point, I'll snatch it faster than anyone else.

Username: Boomack21
Locaton: New York, U.S.
Why do you like to play TFC? I personally like it because it is a much more realistic version of Minecraft and it adds to the fun / experience.
Why do you want to join? This server seems to be one of the most popular servers within this mod, and there isn't any 'random' PvP.
What will you add to the server? I happen to be a pretty good builder as I've worked on many other projects for large servers, so I would like to add some architecture to this server with the added challenge of realism.

Username: Beardedwombat
Why do you like to play TFC? Because I like intense survival gaming experiences and crafting!
Why do you want to join? Because I want the chance to enjoy such a great game with other people! Shared fun is the best fun.
What will you add to the server? A cheerful disposition and a friendly cooperative player first and foremost. I'll strive to make friends. In the long run, I wouldn't mind opening a small specialty shop.

Please make the IP address public so I can see my connection to your server.  Not much point applying only to find I have a 1000ms ping. 

LIES! You are not going to see the ping xD nobody here is stupid enough to give you ip until you accepted 

LIES! You are not going to see the ping xD nobody here is stupid enough to give you ip until you accepted 

Are you retarded?  When you add a server to your multiplayer list it shows you a 1 out of 5 set of bars so yes I can see the ping without connecting.  Secondly a server should not have to hide it's IP if it has a proper whitelisting system.  The admin of the page told me the server is based in europe which means I would get 1000ms ping anyway, so luckily I did not waste my time applying.