Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Yes, you only receive the IP after you have been accepted on the server. The server is connected directly to the main European internet backbone, so we get a good connection throughout most of the world.

On applications: a warm welcome Beardedwombat, Count_scapula, gazelutza, Charles_Grimlie, armyfirebird, ChrystalNole, dsdevil, Trathe and MaxamesTheAwesom :D

You congrats on your 125th post!

Username: oinotna1
Why do you like to play TFC?: I like to play it because i see it as a challenge, a fun challenge
Why do you want to join?: Because I know its hard to play it with not many people
What will you add to the server?: I am good at building/chiseling cool things, and i think that i am fun to play with

Username: manningliuAge: 15Location: The great wide northern land by the name of CanadaWhy do you like to play TFC? I always like minecraft with mods, it keeps things interesting. That being said, the survival mode is pretty much creative mode on hard, I like the difficulty and complexity TFC adds.Why do you want to join? I've only recently gotten the mod and I feel like I need someone to play with me.What will you add to the server? Chances are I'm probably only going to build a house or something and just chill, but you never know, I might just be the chosen one.

Username: xXFireLordXx

Why do you like to play TFC? I like TFC because it is more realistic and adds a more creative edge to Minecraft.
Why do you want to join? I want to join because after playing TFC in single player for many hours I have become bored of it and am seeking something more interesting but of the same sort.
What will you add to the server? I would like to think that i'm a decent builder so i'd like to thing add maybe a village.

On applications: a warm welcome Beardedwombat, Count_scapula, gazelutza, Charles_Grimlie, armyfirebird, ChrystalNole, dsdevil, Trathe and MaxamesTheAwesom :D

Thx man  ^_^

puh! Entro should we not start to update those server pics :3

Username: CptKickscooter
Why do you like to play TFC? Got hooked on Agrarian Skies, but the grind was to much so I searched for another Hardcore-Survival-Mod and found TFC
Why do you want to join? Searched for a small, but active server and the overall mood seems to be great.
What will you add to the server? Getting a little farm running with free food for everyone and maybe start a forge

Username: agraywitch
Why do you like to play TFC? I find it a great new experience with many cool add-ons and its fun to play
Why do you want to join? to play TFC with others and learn a newish mod to me with the help of a community
What will you add to the server helpful answers to questions, a few shops, and maybe a town

Username: sodaflash
Why do you like to play TFC?
     I enjoy the more rigorous game play and the interesting new challenges that accompany this mod. 
Why do you want to join?
     I want to help develop the community and help advance the needs of the group.
What will you add to the server
     I will add new shop ideas, new techniques, and contribute to the well being and purpose of the server. 

Username: LoneGhostOne
Why do you like to play TFC? it adds a unique challange and makes the achievements so much better

Why do you want to join? because i've been looking for a TFC server with a friendly community for a while
What will you add to the server? i can specialize in about anything, but i prefer blacksmithing

username: Articdestiny

Why Do I Like To Play TFC: i like to play TFC because it just adds that spice of survival that vanilla minecraft needs.

why do i want to join:i want to join this server because i feel that TFC is the best mod ever and there is not a lot of good servers. i have also been informed that this is a really good server by some of my friends who i play TFC with.

What will i add to the server: i feel that the best thing i can add to the server is friendship. i am not the type of person to kill everyone i see unless he/she starts. i play very well with others. i am not the best at the mod but i know all of the basics and much more

Username: thedragonflameAge: 15Location: AustraliaWhy do you like to play TFC?: Adds a extra challengeWhy do you want to join?: I wish to join a friendly serverand play TerraFirmaCraft with friends.What will you add to the server?: My presence

Username: RazorX3000
Why do you like to play TFC? I find it a great new experience with many cool add-ons and its better than original
Why do you want to join? to play TFC with others and learn a newish mod to me with the help of a community
What will you add to the server ?: shops and a town with Gazelutza

Username: billybob579
Why do you like to play TFC?  The added difficulty and extended gameplay, as well as all the additional building materials and tools.
Why do you want to join?  I played on a limited-uptime server a while back, initially because I was concerned about people robbing me in the night.  I've had bad experiences with plugins like MyTown before, but this looks like a really popular server and I want to try it out.  TFC is infinitely better with other people and you've even set up custom recipes, which is another big plus.
What will you add to the server?  I have a lot of experience with TFC, and a lot of experience leading towns and empires (100+ people) in Minecraft, and there are few things I enjoy more in video games.  I'm not a very good builder, but I know the game mechanics and I enjoy rallying people around me to make something awesome.  If I get on, I'm -hoping- to set up a settlement in an unexplored area and start growing.  I have some friends that used to play TFC and they might be interested in joining as well, but I'm not really sure.

Username: Hedikia
Why do you like to play TFC? I enjoy the challenge created by this.  I love minecraft in general but this adds that extra challenge i like.
Why do you want to join? Im just looking to expand from my single player to a community setting.
What will you add to the server? Im more of a hermit but I enjoy chatting with people.  

puh! Entro should we not start to update those server pics :3

Yeah, we could use some new ones. Enough awesome new stuff build :)

On applications news: welcome to Hedikia, billybob579, RazorX3000, Articdestiny, LoneGhostOne, sodaflash, agraywitch, CptKickscooter, manningliu and oinotna1 ! Hope to see you soon on the server :D

Hi there! I remember some of these names from our previous server I especially remember you Entro! Don't ask why because I can't actually tell you xD

So here's my application form!

Username: Sarpips
Why do you like to play TFC? I enjoy it more than vanilla minecraft, gets you really thinking about how stuff is made and it's more realistic at times!
Why do you want to join? I know a few people here and I like playing with mature folk :)
What will you add to the server? I'm friendly and I like helping people :) I may be rubbish at playing it, but I like to help and learn too! :)

Username: RazqualAge: 32Location: Puryear, TNWhy do you like to play TFC? Simple anwser for fun. Long anwser I like a chalange, and I have a intrest in metalugy in real life. Why do you want to join? Again simple anwser is for fun. I like playing with others and showing what i can build.What will you add to the server? Im a good builder, and I'm realy good with redstone. I can build allmost any thing redstone.

Username: magaminer
Why do you like to play TFC? Because it's a great balance between surviving and being creative.
Why do you want to join? Looking for an SMP server that feels alive and busy.

What will you add to the server? A guy with goggles and a sweet mustache who likes to build quaint little cottages and tiny castles on mountains...

Username: xFactorGaming
Why do you like to play TFC? realistic feeling
Why do you want to join? To play with other people and to have fun :)
What will you add to the server? a friend hopefully :)

Username: skiilyzz
Why do you like to play TFC? I like the fact its a lot harder to get started and you start out in a sort of stone age, makes it feel like it truly is a survival game.
Why do you want to join? I see that there have been a lot of replies here, and It seems popular, playing this game and mod with others would be incredible and create an entirely new experience for me.
What will you add to the server? I will try my best to be helpful, and possibly bring my own little group to start a sort of peaceful trading town(that's the plan anyway) and from there just socialize and play within the in game community.

Username: Warlord2150
Why do you like to play TFC? TFC is MC for adults.  It's as simple as that.  I play games because of the challenge.
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a good community of people to hang out with.  I'm a social bug.
What will you add to the server? I've been known for creating some pretty impressive works on a few different servers.  If you have any of the old Tomatonet or Terrakingdoms crew amongst you, they can probably vouch for me.  Architecture and an eye for detail are my specialty.  

Welcome Snarpips, Razqual, megaminer, xFactorGaming, skiilyzz and Warlord2150! You've all received a message with the IP. Enjoy your stay :)