Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username: Crazymarf

Age: 17Location: The NetherlandsWhy do you like to play TFC? Its hard to survive, and learn to cope with the limited resources.Why do you want to join? i like a server that's whitelisted becouse, because you have less annoying people. and that it is much quieter. And I love quiet servers :) and play with more players. alone in a singleplayer world is a little boring haha.What will you add to the server?  i want to help players and new players, if they need help. or just want have a talk :). build a little village or move in a little village. and making new friends! i'm not a pro in this mod, but we can learn from each other! :D

Hello people! I am Guan from the Netherlands. :)

Username: Guan_Yu007

What are your plans on the server? My plans are to find a group of people i can play and work together with and have alot of fun times in the server.

Why do you like to play TFC? I have played minecraft for a while now, but i always wanted it to be a bit more realistic overall, which is why i googled this mod. :)

Why do you want to join? I have heared about this server to be one of the best, i know a guy who plays on it.

What will you add to the server? I wouldn't really know honestly, i hope to add what i can to the server though!

Have a nice day! :)

Usarname- dbdkillerkev

age 16

Location- Florida

Why do you play TFC? I love how its realistic as you can be on minecraft. 

Why do you want to join? I prefer whitelisted servers because i don't have to deal with kids who just start destroying everything that I have worked hard on. I also have a friend who is on the server and loves it and says its the best.

What will you add to the server? A friend, someone to assist with new players but of course I will be new at first.

Username:Dbulletman

I like to play TFC to enjoy the hard a realistic challenge it brings.

I want to join to have the full experience of Multiplayer in this mod.

I will add a fun and joyful character into a community I would hope to find welcoming.

Username: Residentlethal

Why do you like to play TFC? Vanilla Minecraft can get boring at times. I have looked at TFC for awhile now and I feel it is the best mod ever made for Minecraft. TFC is a breath of fresh air for anyone tired of Vanilla Minecraft. 

Why do you want to join? My friends have told me about how this server is Amazing. I would love to play on this server with friends and meet new people.
What will you add to the server? A devoted Minecraft player who wants to make a spectacular town. :)

It may be a while before i get on the server if that's okay, i'm having some problems with Technic right now. :/

Username: CapsPacs
Why do you like to play TFC? I like the realistic aspects
Why do you want to join? To play with other players
What will you add to the server? I make a lot of jokes but I don't take it too far.

Username: nathaniscool2

What are your plans for this server? I'm new to TFC and my friends have been asking me to install this modpack, and I have, and it is absolutely amazing in its survival-aspect.

Why do you like to play TFC? Because I find all the crafting, cooking, gathering resources, and the complete mental amount of difficulty in surviving.

Why do you want to join? Since the server is whitelisted, there will be less jerks, running around raiding people, and the community is generally more friendly in comparison to non-whitelisted servers.

What will you add to the server?  An extra member who is completely obsessed with cooking and farming, with a joyful attitude. 

Username:

vecagon

In the capital, Austria, of the country, China. (JK, :D --->Oregon, US)

Why do you like to play TFC?

Makes Minecraft less dull and harder to play. The work to achieve the goal in

this mod is very harsh, making things rougher to execute successfully, which I

find fun, and with the catalyst of multiplayer, it can cut the time to create

wonderous things and carry a higher chance of succession in each goal.

Why do you want to join?

I especially enjoy PvP servers, and with the mod Terrafirmacraft, it would be

so much fun with the concoction of the two. And with some sort of a Chivalry

system for a PvP that this server has, that would create not only PvP based,

but also a social community which would be a great opportunity for a downtime

from PvP on the offhand. With this server, I can definitely dedicate to this server

as a frequent player among the whole community due to all the great features

and opportunity this server has.

What will you add to the server?

As like in other PvP-based servers, I will add to be a beneficial player amongst the

community, as with my experience, and knowledge, I will prove to create worthy

partnerships, and with the synthesis of multiple groups in unison action, I can

definitely become a reliable leader or representative for my group/society that I

lead/cooperate. But I play for the fun/lolz, meaning I can totally accept humorous

matters, the pain of losing all of the 5 hours of work spent, the trolls lurking in the

sewers of the community, etc.

New on the whitelist are: vecagon, nathaniscool2, CapsPacs, Residentlethal, Spiffy956, Dbulletman, dbdkillerkev,  Guan_Yu007, Crazymarf. Welcome and see you soon :)

Username: SkavaroAge: 24Location: SwitzerlandWhy do you like to play TFC? Minecraft in general for the creativity in building. Its the modern and virtual version of building Sand castels and Lego - who wouldnt like that :DWhy do you want to join? Singleplayer is not the right place to build good looking structures. I tend to use build efficiently there and once i have red/blue steel i run out of a job. that just happened a few days ago. So i intend to go back on a server to have a reason to build beautifully.What will you add to the server? hopefully a few nice structures, probably medival though fantasy or ancient are possible as well. modern architecture is kind of less intersting in my oppinion.

additional: I have a longer post on the crococraft server forums already. More questions on my motives and intentions can be found there.

Username: chilly40

TerraFirmaCraft provides a vast playground of building materials and a complex system of metallurgy (with other crafting assortments) that I've only dreamed of from Minecraft. This being said, I just simply enjoy the overall challenge and complexity.
Why do you want to join?

I desire a mature community that I may spend many hours of humor and creativity with.

I shall do my best to integrate into the norms of this server whilst providing unique creative designs and constructs to the community.

Username: Scarlet_YukiAge: 23Location: Croatia, Varaždin.Why do you like to play TFC? It's a fairly new and challenging pack unlike vanilla or other modpacks i've played.Why do you want to join? It's more fun to play something challenging with friends rather then alone.What will you add to the server? I shall be polite in chat, have fun with people and try not to annoy them aswell as play with friends and build amazing structures :)

Username: EmmperorAge: 23Location: Croatia, Varaždin.Why do you like to play TFC? I find it challenging very hard to survive wich i like , and it is very hard to create something , wich will make some structures stand out and people can enjoy them and wonder how i made it :) .Why do you want to join? I wana join cause i can play with friends wich i hope you accept them along with me.What will you add to the server? I am going to build a kick ass big cobra and you gona like it . !!!!

Username: Pechus

I want to experience a more challenging minecraft environment, also some of my friends recommended it to me :P
Why do you want to join?

I am looking for a nice and active server where I can play with my friends.

I will be respectful to all the other members and the staff and together with my friends I will try to build a nice town that will improve the community and activity on the server :)

IGN: CarbonHUN

REGION: Hungary, Europe (GMT+1 time zone)

WHY: After playing with FTB I got bored of maxing out modpack even with gregtech in 2-3weeks, I'm carving for something long-lasting, thats why I sometimes join to TFC and start the diggin'

WHY HIS SERVER : Because I'm tired of childish servers all about crying for the admin for day, constant eploiting small bugs, thus raiding and stealing, and raging/swearing in the chat for something unimportant. Thats all, I think this server might be good, We'll see  ;)

WHAT CAN I BRING TO YOU : Nothing, But a casual, intelligent guy, who's willing to team up, or go solo dependant on the situation, capable of being part of mature conversations, with high literacy, being able to to albot almost anyhing. Usually calm, but can be angered, if stupidity exceeds 15-20 Kim Kadashians. I'm mostly able to TS, my sound quality is average (0.125 Morgan Freemans) 

ABOUT ME: Playing MC for 4 years, tried FTB from first launch. Before that tekkit and hexxit, of course, vanila from alpha 1.1, playing TFC for about 3 months or so.

OTHER GAMES: HL2:DM ; Fortress Forever (Team Fortress Classic Mod for HL2:DM) ; RUST ; Space Enginners ; The Nerverhood(rly old game but one of the best gmaes ever) ; Wolfeinsten 2: Enemy Territory ; Some other games

ATTENTION: I have very low comp. specs. so I WILL lag and I'm not rly proud of it, but but i do everything for lag-free gaming
(specs: Intel Pentium 4->OC:4ghertz ; 2GB of DDR ram ; Nvidia Quadro FX 1700) So yea, If i quit while doing a trade don't start to blame me untill I come back, It might was just a lil' crash ;)

Username: crusmanuel1979

what are your plans on the server? my plan is to learn more on TFC because om not that good and also to have lots of fun

why do you like to play TFC? i like to play TFC because its super fun and its a new challenge

why do you want to join? i want to join because single player is really boring and its hard to learn stuff by your self 

what will you add to the server? a person who is really fun to play with and an active member

Welcome to the server,

Skavaro, chilly40, Scarlet_Yuki, Emmperor, Pechus, CarbonHUN and crusmanuel1979.

I have white listed and sent you all a PM with the info to join the server.

Enjoy.

Username: funkymonkey9
Why do you like to play TFC?  I like the challenge vanilla Minecraft is a but to easy for me, feels more like a survival then a creative.
Why do you want to join? I would like to join a server to have fun with people like me who enjoy the game and to be a bit more social.
What will you add to the server? I'll do my best to be social and help with community projects and have fun :3

Welcome on board funkymonkey9!

Username:ScottyNine

Why do you like to play TFC?i like that live long and prosper type of game

Why do you want to join? playing a game alone is not fun

What will you add to the server?many of things I can be a miner, trader, farmer,blacksmith. Since im going to school to be a architect perhaps a builder, but I can start small and work my way up to that. :D

Username: Cro_Player
Why do you like to play TFC? After a lot of hours spent on vanilla minecraft I thought its time to try something new. I found TFC and I loved the hardcore aspect of it
Why do you want to join? I love to play multiplayer and this server sounds great. All other servers are filled with griefers.
What will you add to the server? I hope to help making this server a better place and make it a RP a bit

Username: parkerman111
Why do you like to play TFC? Because of the challenge, the thrill of doing it right, the horror of death, The insiration to get 1 more recource so i can progress (I know im so epic with speech LOL xD)
Why do you want to join? I want a chance to Trade/ Make money, Get better and rise in power against other players!
What will you add to the server? I will add a fun experience, I will be nice, i will trade, make my own way, and be generous to the less fortunate, (also if you need some staff Pm me :D)

Welcome ScottyNine, Cro_Player and parkerman111!

Username: Kaos_V2
Why do you like to play TFC? Great community and fun to play.
Why do you want to join? I'm fairly new to Minecraft so I would like to start on your server.
What will you add to the server? An active member of the community and a fun person to game with.