Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!1) _Zetreit_2) 233) St. Petersburg

4) Because here only hardcore! :D5) I think this server is very interesting

6) Did not quite understand the question, do not know much English :)

Thank you for your attention! 

Username: q1xHallowx3pAge: 18Location: North Carolina, USAWhy do you like to play TFC? Its more complicated than vanilla minecraft, more realistic too. I just have alot of fun on it ^_^Why do you want to join? I like playing on servers, and I already tried this other TFC server but the players were jerks, all the supplies were taken, and there was literaly a town every 3 chunks. Also I've played on a whitelist server before and found it was alot of fun!What will you add to the server? Im a fun enjoyable person, I don't cuss or make a riduculous amount of innapropriate jokes, but I do love to joke, I'm a decent builder but mostly keep to myself and make my own town, and I always join servers with 1 to 2 other people : Palatin (best friend) and q1xDOVAHKiiNx3p (my brother)

Username: slientgunner

What are your plans on the server? Scout, build, mine and survive

Why do you like to play TFC? I enjoy the challenging aspect of it 

Why do you want to join? want to enjoy TFC with a group of decent guys / gals

What will you add to the server? an active scout and a miner

Username:Harkyhark22

Why do you like to play TFC? The building aspect

Why do you want to join? Friends

What will you add to the server? Awesome house

Thank you.

Username: Fobius

What are your plans on the server?: I do like a challenge so building a decent home and thrive in trading :D

Why do you like to play TFC/wanna join?: Been kinda bored with normal mods for the time being and i do love TFC and used to have a server, so looking for a new place to call home.

What will you add to the server?: A player who can help where needed and good understanding of TFC, and well no bans ever.. and yes ive played since Alpha :P Mature.. ^^

hope i can join even if i don' have a minecraft account

Username: Lock0n09

Why do you like to play TFC: because it is like a real life survival and more challenging

Why do you want to join: i don't want to be alone anymore, i want to talk to someone and help a lot

What will you add to the server? helpful and and respect all players

Username: Joeguy4
Why do you like to play TFC? The idea of making everything more complicated
Why do you want to join? More people= More fun
What will you add to the server? New House and maybe some exciting buildings 

Hey guys - I'm stuck in a log in Varinya and getting booted from the game when I attempt to join.  Any chance I can get a summon to spawn so I can get back in the game?

Username: CronicX007
Why do you like to play TFC? This is the way Survival should be played. I love a Challenge and the satisfaction of completing even the simplest of tasks.
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a Good solid server. I like the Idea of having towns and nations, Should flush out the game play. 
What will you add to the server? Pure Fun and enjoyment for all. 

hope i can join even if i don' have a minecraft account

-------

No, the server is in 'online' mode, which means that you need a paid for minecraft account.

Hey guys - I'm stuck in a log in Varinya and getting booted from the game when I attempt to join.  Any chance I can get a summon to spawn so I can get back in the game?

-------

The problem is fixed, so you should be able to join again without issues :)

And a warm welcome to the following players: CronicX007, Joeguy4, Harkyhark22, Fobius, slientgunner, q1xHallowx3p, _Zetreit_ and Kaos_V2 :D You have been added to the whitelist!

Good to go, but now my tombstone is missing - did you summon all my tombstones to spawn as well or something?

The tombstone mod is too buggy. It will be disabled until further notice :)

Username: Randomdude818
Why do you like to play TFC? Feels more correct than vanilla survival. More rewarding, and can give your player a story.
Why do you want to join? There are people here. I'm all a lone in my lonely old singleplayer world.
What will you add to the server? Fun?

Username: JoJaTAge:16Location: Germany (I can speak, or inthis case write, English)Why do you like to play TFC? Because I like the challenging aspect to TFC, if it´s getting real hard I try better!Why do you want to join? I don´t like playing alone...What will you add to the server? Alot of fun, if allowed (NO griefing, just fun, i promise), and help for the ones who need it.

Username: franko453
Why do you like to play TFC? I want some challenge in mc
Why do you want to join? ssp is sometimes boring
What will you add to the server? I wolud like to make a "one person town"

Username: Bry_W
Why do you like to play TFC? I like the challenge over vanilla mc
Why do you want to join? My bf Martin604 plays on this server
What will you add to the server? I am helpful and friendly

Username: mr_cool_dark

Why do you like to play TFC? I watched ethos videos and I liked them so I tried it and it's awesome

Why do you want to join? I was playing with my friend and I got kind of bored after we got blue steel so I'm trying a fresh start

What will you add to the server? I will build and smith I love to smith

EDIT: I was banned unjustly from I think it was hive or something like that but essentially I logged on one day and was banned I'll proudly never know why but I couldn't play trouble in mine vile :(

Username: in_extremisAge: 25Location: VirginiaWhy do you like to play TFC? The hardcore survival aspect of the mod.Why do you want to join? I find it more enjoyable to play with a community then by my lonesome.What will you add to the server? I enjoy mining and smithing, exploration and townbuilding.

Username: RaGnArOk213

Why I like to play TFC?: It's a very complex system and I would love to have fun with it :D

Why do I want to join?: I got bored on SP :L so I kinda wanna try Multiplayer life :D

What will I add to the server?: a person with persistence and talent to get over a lot of obstacles, and loves a good challenge :3

Username:Feriking98
Why do you like to play TFC? - I find vanilla minecraft too easy and i like the challenge in TFC.
Why do you want to join? - I played Sp but got boored by not finding ores , on a server trading is a good solution for that.

What will you add to the server? - A well behaved member, who can be trusted.

Username: kubagaw2
Age: Almost 16. Well, two months less isn't that much, right?
Why do you like to play TFC?: Well, it is fun! And interesting. I'm still on the copper age though, so... 
Why do you want to join?: Playing alone is boring. Really boring. And I like role playing with people! Like, pretending that I'm a merchant or explorer or adventurer...
What will you add to the server?: A lot of sarcasm, probably. And some role playing action. (I wanna be a merchant) Probably, I won't be often on the server, but still... I'll try to make it fun as much, as I can.

BeOvah, Me too :D we can become caravan merchants :D together :3 I always wanted to try that

Username: Tantra87Age: 27Location: IndianaWhy do you like to play TFC? Because TFC is so much better than Minecraft.  It's actually a challenge.Why do you want to join? Because my hubby is active on the server and I'd like to play with him.What will you add to the server? Fun community chatter, a good blacksmith, and Im sure a much needed female presence. :)

Username: arshia111Age: 17Location: Brazil

Why do you like to play TFC?

It's a nice shock between vanilla and actual survival.

Why do you want to join?

It's been a looong while since I joined a server, and I miss it.

What will you add to the server?

Probably a house, a few crazy ideas, community areas, etc...