Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

What is the usual wait time on responses? not to be a complainer, but i'm on day four with no word back :-P

Yeah, sorry for the wait! I have had several very busy days, and still a few to come. Usually we are quicker.

Welcome to the server: arshia111, Tantra87, kubagaw2, RaGnArOk213, in_extremis, mr_cool_dark, Bry_W, franko453, JoJaT, Randomdude818! You have all received the server IP. Enjoy!

Username: DJFergy
Why do you like to play TFC? I love realism in games and TFC is as close as it gets in minecraft.
Why do you want to join? I want to play with others on a friendly server.
What will you add to the server? Honesty, kindness, and a little bit of design sense.

Username: zomAKAwobey

What are your plans on the server? I'm new to this mod, haven't played mc in a while, hoping to bring back some nostalgia.

Why do you like to play TFC? It's challenging, "Come at me bro".

Why do you want to join? I have friends that are already on the server and I wish to participate to whatever they are doing.

What will you add to the server? Possitive vibes, man, possitive vibes.

Username: megaman567
Why do you like to play TFC? i like to play tfc because i have played normal minecraft since beta 1.4 and find in boring and i starting to get board of mod packs like ftb ect, and there inst really another mod like it and i like the realism. 
Why do you want to join? well im looking for a smaller server as all the other servers ive been on all natural food and animals are gone as people have harvested of killed all plants and animals plus i like to atchully play with people not live on my own i also want player who are willing to help and 
What will you add to the server? i am told i am a good builder and am willing to help with any building projects anyone has and when i get the stuff i plan to build a castle 

hope the app passes and hope to see you on the server

Thanks

-Megaman567

Username: Imdatdudemhm
Why do you like to play TFC? It looks fun compared to other more wacky ridiculous mods.
Why do you want to join? To have fun with others and help if I can.
What will you add to the server? Fresh fun face and helpful.

Username: wormkiller78
Why do you like to play TFC? i like the simple things, its realistic too, plus im a hippie of sorts
Why do you want to join? i looking for a good fun server, one that is not mean to others all much
What will you add to the server? i will add a good attitude and i want to make people happy

Username: cptsgitnugget
Why do you like to play TFC? Normal Vanilla minecraft got a little boring for me and I started watching videos of TFC and I played it a little but I felt a bit lonely in single player so I wanted to join a sever.
Why do you want to join? To play TFC in a friendly environment were I can enjoy playing TFC with other players without having to worry about people being unfriendly and griefing.
What will you add to the server? I will be as helpful as possible to all players and help to make the server a more friendly place were all players can have a very enjoyable experience

Thank You for your time if you have read this.

How is the ore situation on the server? Is there any more that is easy to get?

Username: Ewisabeff

Why do you like to play TFC? Terrafirmacraft has that essence of challenge after challenge that keeps me entertained.

Why do you want to join? Playing TFC by yourself can be fun but sometimes I just want some interaction and help from others.

What will you add to the server? I will do my best to help other players.

Username: rick_999
Why do you like to play TFC? Because of the extra depth in the game and i really like the sort of tiers in the game, that you can't get a iron pick get in 2 hours full diamond armour.
Why do you want to join? I just started again with tfc played it for a half year and than stopped but i like to start over again. And multiplayer is always more fun than single.
What will you add to the server? I would like to add a active player who like to trade with others. I'm like a businessman.

Username:minestb

What are your plans on the server?:To play whit my cousin (crusmanuel1979) and build things

Why do you like to play TFC? has a lot of things and it is challenging

Why do you want to join?:Cause i hate singleplayer

What will you add to the server?:A player and a town

Username: club2729
Why do you like to play TFC? It's a new twist and a good challenge
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a good server and I'm tired of doing singleplayer
What will you add to the server? Overall I will add many things, like my genius and my minecraft survival skills. I will also help with the servers community and will obey all the rules and respect the staff members

Username: stephenossel
Why do you like to play TFC? its much nore realistic and i realy like the mining idea
Why do you want to join? i want to play  TFC with other people that also can play it right.
What will you add to the server? Nice buildings like public farms and a view nice shops like farm stuff, tools and metals. also a good new member

Welcome to the server stephenossel

i have sent you a PM with the info to get on the server,

Enjoy.

note to anyone that posted between this post and entro's last post you should have all been white listed and been sent a PM by another one of our admins,

if you haven't had a PM please send me a msg on here or at our forum @ http://crococraft.com and i'll get back to you as fast as i can

Username: thcv

Why do you like to play TFC?  Vanilla is too easy

Why do you want to join?  I like interacting with other people while I play

What will you add to the server?  Help for newer players and hopefully some big builds

Quintuple application here.

Main info

blue_photon, 17, Florida

TheFreezebug, 17, Georgia

Xanuch, 19, California

chrisgbk, 29, Canada

J0hnsmine (Kervos), 20, Colorado

TFC Background;

Blue and Xanuch play tfc because the challenge is fun, chris joined in after some time while seeing xanny and blue play. Kervos and Freezebug were brought by blue to experience this glorious mod. All five are part of the furry fandom and plan to erect a town for furries.

Server reasoning;

Blue doesnt play well alone, so he brings his friends to servers to keep him company. Usually xanuch hosts for them, but the host laptop died. Xanuch, Chris, Freezebug, and Kervos are part of blue's master plan to become the most powerful empire on the server.

Our positive things for the server;

We'll bring a nice quintet of fluffy furries who tend to keep to themselves in their own area, Xanuch is a propick god, Blue is a blacksmith from back before beta days, Chris is a canadian and great builder, Freezebug can fix anything, and J0hn is kervos, hes new to the mod but really friendly. We plan to start a town or fortress to haven traders and furries, aswell as wanderers who wish to join up with us. Most of us are known to be friendly towards friends, unsure of unknowns, and vicious as a demon towards enemies. We`ll also supply multiple experienced players to the server, and some fairly competitive builders.

We plan to all go in together, likely in two weeks.

All in one post because nobody except blue has a forum account, just saving time, and posts.

Welcome to the server thcv.

you have been sent a PM with the info on how to join the server.

Enjoy.

Welcome to the Server blue_photon, TheFreezebug, Xanuch, chrisgbk and J0hnsmine.

you have been sent a PM on how you join the server

Enjoy.

Username: omnihash_cz

What are your plans on the server? build deserted mountain mining town

Why do you like to play TFC? 8*8*8 buidling patterns, metalworking

Why do you want to join? To see what others are building

What will you add to the server? Deserted mountain mining town (obviously), cooking recipes

welcome to the server omnihash_cz

i have sent you a PM with the info on how to join the server

Have fun and enjoy

welcome to the server omnihash_cz

i have sent you a PM with the info on how to join the server

Have fun and enjoy

Thanks for superquick response.

Username: SmartCracker

What are your plans on the server? Survive, play with friends, and have fun :)

Why do you like to play TFC? Because vanilla is too easy

Why do you want to join? Single player is getting boring, looks like a server I would enjoy.

What will you add to the server?  I want to set up a trade route or trading post