Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username: rayzan00
Why do you like to play TFC? I always love a challenge. And tfc is the challenge i needed.
Why do you want to join? Being on singleplayer all the time sucks.
What will you add to the server? I record videoes. and i will try to make a town the best i can.

Username: bob561Age: 18Location: New England

What are your plans on the server: Build a village of fun-lovin' peoples. Why do you like to play TFC?: It offers a more in-depth and fun experience than vanilla minecraft (plus I love the creative potential)Why do you want to join?: My Girlfriend just left me so I'm feeling a bit lonely and want to get back into a tightly-knit community of fellow TFCers.What will you add to the server?: My perpetual funness and a likable personality, Plus I love to socialize and help out the community. 

Oh yeah, I saw that you have AeroC's mod and just wanted to say real quick that I used to play on a server with him :D

Username: zoltanfizz
Why do you like to play TFC? seems interesting and a new style to play compared to the normal MC gameplay, adds a challenge x3
Why do you want to join? Seems like an interesting server, first time playing on a server on TFC.
What will you add to the server? Farming and would benefit the community by helping around?

Username: sW_Vexx
Why do you like to play TFC? iIt challenges me like I haven't been challenged in a long time.
Why do you want to join? I want a TFC experience that is fun and challengeing at the same time, and this server will be able to provide that.
What will you add to the server? I have a good attitude and can build really well.

Username: Nebula111

Why do you like to play TFC? Its really neat, a nice change from vanilla minecraft. It also has a challenging aspect that is rare in many mods and modpacks. But mainly I happen to love the way it parallels real life, it has a lot of potential as a multiplayer game.
Why do you want to join? I find multiplayer minecraft a lot more exciting then single player. Combine that with tfc and it will be a blast :P
What will you add to the server? A friendly positive and helpful attitude. 

Thanks

Username: SteampunkGiraffe

Why do you like to play TFC?
    I love to play TFC because it adds a special glow to the game, not found anywhere else. From the actual sense of time to the new sense of exploration, TFC adds a brisk challenge of surviving in a beautiful world under a canopy of imminent starvation, ripe for potential. I also love the mod for it's sense of realism.

Why do you want to join?
    Whitelisted servers are always the best in terms of its community and its fairness. The main reason I applied to this server was for it's towns factor. Towns, and building in general, are my favorite things to do in this game, and TFC makes the whole experience better. But what is the point of building towns and cities, docks and complexes in single player? There is no one to help, no one to appreciate it, and no one to use it. A whole server full of like-minded people can make the best TFC experience.

What will you add to the server?
    I aim to add a cheery attitude, lame puns, and a bustling plethora of shops, flats, and walls stationed beneath a roaring range of mountains. Maybe even two. Or three. Or a whole nation. We'll just have to see.

Thank you for considering.

Username: pj6xmnwx (as soon as name changing on minecraft.net is available it will be changed)

Why do you like to play TFC? It's the only survival mod that ever suited my taste. Everthing about it makes sense to me unlike vanilla or other mods, that way it provides me more comfort in expressing my creativity. the best thing about TFC to me is the variation in stone types and the forging system.

Why do you want to join? Usually when I play a public server I join someone else's faction and they completely abandon the server afterwards, I want to join a whitelisted server so the players i meet are more serious to

the game, like me. TFC is nearly impossible for me to enjoy on singleplayer. I thrive on TFC multiplayer.

What will you add to the server? I aim to create a masonry business, I will pick a plains biome and start quarrying stone to supply builders on the server. I will collect all types of stones to meet the aesthetic needs of players throughout the community, Brick, Smooth, cobble, chisled, and possibly custom sculptures.

Username: TemporalAnomaly
Why do you like to play TFC? TFC makes minecraft interesting again, with the advanced survival, crafting, building, and environmental aspects. it's as though the game as been remade, "how it should have been". The variety of blocks gives many options for building, which is my favorite aspect.
Why do you want to join? I've been trying to find a server with a good community where i can hang out and do things with others. Playing TFC is fun to a point, but alone the tedium and monotony sets in, and with it boredom. 
What will you add to the server? Building skills(not fantastic but not abysmal), Good sense of humor, Inelegance, maturity (from a 15 year old. So weird, right?), Team player, Etc. also, in a more personal manner, knowledge of sci-fi, (star trek, star wars, marvel, etc.) ancient history nut, good moral structure, and 70 memorized digits of Pi. 

All applications have been processed!

Unfortunately I will be shutting down the server somewhere in the second half of September. Keeping an active and busy community takes a lot of time, which I will not have too much of in the near future. It was a fun year :)

No more applications will be accepted from now on.

thanks for the fun entro! it was good while it lasted ^.^