Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Just post your applications, and I'll have a look at them.

Username: ryan_fo_sho
Why do you like to play TFC? Vanilla MC is boring, and this make its a0 lot harder
Why do you want to join? I want to be able to play with other people instead of just chickens and pigs
What will you add to the server? A friendly player that will be fun to chat with and stuff

Why do you like to play TFC? I like the early human, caveman aspect of it, as well as the realism. When it comes to vanilla Minecraft, to me it's just... stale. TFC is fairly playable on my computer, and much more fun than Vanilla to me.
Why do you want to join? I've always wondered about the server aspect of TFC. It'd be interesting to build with others- To have a job, to be able to prove myself to a clan.
What will you add to the server? I can build. I can design statues and do very good detail work, even though I tend to be fairly unsuccessful when it comes to designing building layouts. I can also mine and I have a large ranch set up in singleplayer that would be beneficial to the server as a whole.

Username:redston_creeper
Why do you like to play TFC? The whole idea of starting from scratch has always brought me enjoyment thats why i first started playing minecraft. So you can just imagine how elated i was when i first found TFC.
Why do you want to join? I love small community's and how everyone helps one another. and the idea of that kind of server on TFC would be amazing.
What will you add to the server? First off I'm a decent redstoner even if thats a bit late game i think i could do good, i can do rather tedious stuff without getting too bored, I'm OK at mining and what not, and i am rather friendly.

Username: toaoscarAge: 15Location: Devon, UK

Why do you like to play TFC?

Vanilla mincraft offers no sense of challenge. It is possible to get to diamond with in the first hour. The sense of achievement is hollow, ran out of iron? go mine for 30 minutes! you now have enough iron for days. TFC with the same problem: double check to make sure you really have run out, travel to the right rock type, find somewhere you haven't explored, use a pro pick to search for iron ore, locate it, mine enough, go home and put it in a blast furnace, facepalm when you realise you have no charcoal.

Why do you want to join?

SSP is fun to a point but after a while it becomes the same routine of harvesting crops, breeding animals, mining etc. This takes the fun out of the game, to find raw metals you have to travel further and further, limiting the time you have free to do aesthetic builds. on a server with a community you don't have to do everything yourself, you can trade for materials and spend time improving non-essential builds.

What will you add to the server?

-I am happy to do most tasks (not organising chests that drives me insane)

-I am easy going and relaxed

-I am good at building houses, castles or even small towns (provided I have access to materials), though I am not claiming I can do anything like blockfortress

-I am reasonably knowledgeable on the mechanics of TFC and don't mind helping new or inexperienced players

Username: VermillionX

Why do you play TFC: I love to build epic buildings and the harder the game is, the better.

Why do you want to join: Well, it's a server. The one i'm on can never manage to stay up, it crashes regularly and I cbf installing all the other mods that the other servers use.

What will you add to the server: Pure awesomeness and amazing buildings.

how do I know if I'm accepted?

You receive a PM with all the info you need, I send yours about an hour ago.Welcome Ryan_fo_sho, Jag, redston_creeper, toaoscar and Vermillion!

Username: RoastTurkey

What are your plans on the server? Building, mining and farming

Why do you like to play TFC? More challenging than Vanilla and a lot lot more fun. 

Why do you want to join? Multiplayer is funner than playing alone, I also know someone on the server.

What will you add to the server? Big farms and huge mines, maybe start a village too. 

Username:nicktine122 ingame and on fourms

Why do you like to play TFC? Because i love how realistic it is, i am fasinated with blacksmithing in real life i love everything about this mod

Why do you want to join? i wanna play on a server where there is a community of people to play with and trade goods and all kinds of things

What will you add to the server? ill be a blacksmith and farmer ill add great trades and wares also i consider myself a friendly guy so im sure ill get along with all ")

Username: SGT_FOOL
Why do you like to play TFC? Because I like the cavemany feel and because it is like evoloution.
Why do you want to join? Because I am bored of singleplayer and want to play with other people
What will you add to the server? Trading posts, villages with castles that sort of thing, I am interested in medieval things so castles. 

Username: guitarehero14 (incredibly ashamed, but I can't change it...)
Why do you like to play TFC? -- I love the realism and challenge it adds, it's really fun for me to fool around with making metals, baking bread, panning for gold, ETC., as opposed to the "slap some rocks in to an oven to get some shiny iron bars" technique.
Why do you want to join? -- You probably wouldn't be very surprised how lonely it gets in SSP after a while.

What will you add to the server? -- A lot of idiocy. I'm just a... just a really cool guy, I'm not lying, my mommy thinks so too.

Oh and you know, building and stuff, I could start a general store/trading post or something.

Hope to join in soon. :*

Username: macksmither48
Why do you like to play TFC?  I am interested in stone age to iron age ways of life
Why do you want to join? I am interested in playing with others who enjoy tfc
What will you add to the server? I am good at farming tool making and mining.

Username: gill8672
Why do you like to play TFC? I love the how hard it is to play, it makes you made. But you always come back for more.
Why do you want to join? Playing alone is boring, i love people and want to play with others.
What will you add to the server? Friendlyness, good conversation, an excellent player, and much more. 

We are starting a new map this weekend. I'll start accepting applications again when the new map is live!

Username:alfajumbo1

What are yours plans on the server? my plan is to survive ,build,craft,make friends,have fun and live in a town(i am new on TFC but i read some wikis)

Why do you like play TFC? Beacause its the more real life mod paack, its very fun and hard

Why do you want join? because it soo fun play with other players

What will you add to the server ? i ill add my home ,some plantations,creations of beauty pigs (and no im not a noob)

Username:alfajumbo1,SORRY SPAM but my friends are like me but i have forgot put they name, please if you go add me add they too we always live in the same home (bigodedoar and lord_dan)

Username: Irastu (irl: Cas)
Why do you like to play TFC? Played normal Minecraft a lot, heard about TFC and want to try it out. 
Why do you want to join? Had contact with one of your members and was pointed to this server.
What will you add to the server? A mostly solo player, survival and exploring. 

Welcome to the server guitarehero14, gill8672, alfajumbo1 and Irastu!

We are running a fresh map and we have made some much requested additions to the server: MyTown, the trade booth and some custom recipes for lamps, pistons and stuff :). You can take a look at the world map: http://www.crococraft.com/index.php/server-map.

See you all soon!

Username:666Bedantis666Age:17Location:Lithuania , EuropeWhy do you like to play TFC? - Its alot more chalanging than vanilla plus i love the mining and exploring.Why do you want to join? - because i dont enjoy playing alone, i like to be a part of a community , chat with people.What will you add to the server? - I plan to add a small castle with a village and maybe a talkative musician aka me!

Username:Jozarin2401
Why do you like to play TFC? It forces me to use more realistic architecture and building styles.
Why do you want to join? I will have other people to interact with.
What will you add to the server? An Architect.

666Bedantis666 and Jozarin2401, welcome on the server, you have been added to the whitelist.

Once the first horde of hotfixes has passed and there is a stable B78 version we will also update. B78 looks great!

Username: Martin604
Why do you like to play TFC? I like the challenge and block physics. It just blows vanilla mc out of the water.
Why do you want to join? TFC was designed to be played with people. I like helping people too.
What will you add to the server? An awesome person =)