Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username: pelemesh_KO
Why do you like to play TFC? Because of interesting and hard survivial gameplay
Why do you want to join? Want to play with a community
What will you add to the server? Fun and Roleplay

Welcome pelemesh_KO to the server.

i have white listed and sent you all a PM with info on how to get on the server.

Enjoy.

Update to 78.14 complete! welcome all new people! I hope to see a lot of new faces this weekend online!

Username: Valiantewe
Why do you like to play TFC? It looks fun
Why do you want to join? Because this server looks like it has a good community and may run better than other servers
What will you add to the server? Another player to play with

Username: gismo7777777

What are your plans for the server?: play daily, have fun on, build amazing stuff on, and enjoy.

Why do you like to play tfc?: because it is fun and challenging.

Why do you want to join?: so I can have fun and play on a friendly server.

What will you add to the server?: I'll add a friendly neighbor that will help who is in need, and add some amazing builds.

Username: minecraftjet1
Why do you like to play TFC? I love it I've played it on single player Early in the metal works stage.
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a good TFC community to join this looks like a good one.
What will you add to the server? I would add a city for all players to join Also my self And a very friendly personality! :)

Username: koen_P & ThaLivingDead
Why do you like to play TFC? me and my brother (Thalivingdead) would like to play this mod, we saw it on etho's lab. and looks fun
Why do you want to join? We would like to be part of your community and have some fun around there
What will you add to the server? We will add 2 more players and we look forward to make an big city

welcome Valiantewe, gismo7777777, minecraftjet1, koen_P & ThaLivingDead.

I have white listed you all to the server, i have also sent you all a PM with the server info.

Enjoy.

Username: enrique_alanis
Why do you like to play TFC? becuase its fun and they have alot more stuff than normal minecraft
Why do you want to join? looks like a nice server and i wana join a nice server ;):P haha
What will you add to the server? base farm cave idk depends if you guys let me help on your own business 

Username: Alexbav
Why do you like to play TFC? It looks fun
Why do you want to join? Because this server looks like it has a good community and may run better than other servers
What will you add to the server? Another player to play with

Username: Valkon_creeper

Why do you like to play TFC? It is a better survivail that takes skill to do and i like to play on hardcore modpacks 

Why do you want to join? Because my Brother also play on this server so i realy want to play with them 

What will you add to the server Another player Nice buildings Good farms Caves

Message : My two older brother ThalivingDead and koen_P also want to play with me but the forgot to message me in their apply

I would love the be a part of the community

Username: luukzs

Why do you like to play TFC? I would like to play it, with my friends and learn something new

Why do you want to join? my friends just got whitelisted and i would like to play here to

What will you add to the server? Making an city with my friends

Message : my friends koen_P and thalivingdead, are playing here so would like to play with them

Crococraft server

Welcome! JuPhi and I (EnTro) have been playing TFC for some time now and we’d like to start-up a server with other people. We want to create a server with a nice, friendly and inspiring community. We look for all type of players: from explorers to castle builders, from traders to miners, packrats to hermits and farmers to knights.

About:

Teams and claiming territory

Anybody is allowed to form a group or team to play together. We now have the MyTown plugin running that allows you to create villages and nations.

Server map

We have an interactive server map

PvP, destroying and stealing

PvP is turned on and allowed on the condition that both individuals (or teams) agree on the terms beforehand. Destroying stuff or stealing ones property is not allowed (unless agreed in a PvP situation).

General rules

Stay within the pregenerated map boundaries. Do not leave the terrain in an ugly state (e.g. cut all jungle/sequoia trees). Swearing/cursing is not allowed. Respect all other players. And of course: Wheaton's Law.

In case of (rule) disputes, contact me.

Mods

This is mainly a vanilla TFC server with a few minor extensions. We have a page with installation instructions. In addition we have implemented a few custom recipes and Aeroc's awesome trade booth mod and Mytown.

Features:

- A (nearly) vanilla TFC server

- Pregenerated map; x from -15000 to 15000, z from -15000 to 15000 (stay within these borders)

- 360 day year length = 5 real life days

- Good server; Dual core, 4Gb ram, 1Gbit uplink

- Mumble server for speech

- Community website: www.crococraft.com

Moderators:

JuPhi, Hammerfury, Codey, LKaewan & EnTro

Important notice regarding the 360 day yearlength

I have changed the server's yearlength from 96 to 360. A complete year will take 120 hours = 5 days. Due to a minor bug in TFC, this setting is not properly communicated from the server to the client, so you will have to change the yearlength manually in the TFCOptions.cfg file.

Go to the place where minecraft is installed (not the launcher). For me that could be: "C:UsersEnTroAppDataRoaming.minecraft" and go into the "config" folder. Can't find the proper folder? It might be hidden because AppData is a hidden folder. Solution. Open the file "TFCOptions.cfg" with notepad or a similar simple text editor. In there, find the line that says:

And change it into:

and then save the file. After restarting minecraft the change will take effect and your client-seasons will be in sync with the server.

Keep in mind that this setting will affect playing in single player and on other servers as well! You might need to change the setting every time.

# This is how many days are in a year. Keep this to multiples of 12.I:yearLength=96
# This is how many days are in a year. Keep this to multiples of 12.I:yearLength=360

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Open the spoiler to see more screenshots:

These screenshots are made by fliffy101 using the Glsl shaders mod in spawn village. Shaderpack is Chocabos. (

Two more)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video:

This video was made by MasterOfTrollz on the server. He gives a general overview on TerraFirmaCraft in the second large town: Corinth

How to apply:

Post this filled out form in a reply:

Username:

Crococraft server

Welcome! JuPhi and I (EnTro) have been playing TFC for some time now and we’d like to start-up a server with other people. We want to create a server with a nice, friendly and inspiring community. We look for all type of players: from explorers to castle builders, from traders to miners, packrats to hermits and farmers to knights.

About:

Teams and claiming territory

Anybody is allowed to form a group or team to play together. We now have the MyTown plugin running that allows you to create villages and nations.

Server map

We have an interactive server map

PvP, destroying and stealing

PvP is turned on and allowed on the condition that both individuals (or teams) agree on the terms beforehand. Destroying stuff or stealing ones property is not allowed (unless agreed in a PvP situation).

General rules

Stay within the pregenerated map boundaries. Do not leave the terrain in an ugly state (e.g. cut all jungle/sequoia trees). Swearing/cursing is not allowed. Respect all other players. And of course: Wheaton's Law.

In case of (rule) disputes, contact me.

Mods

This is mainly a vanilla TFC server with a few minor extensions. We have a page with installation instructions. In addition we have implemented a few custom recipes and Aeroc's awesome trade booth mod and Mytown.

Features:

- A (nearly) vanilla TFC server

- Pregenerated map; x from -15000 to 15000, z from -15000 to 15000 (stay within these borders)

- 360 day year length = 5 real life days

- Good server; Dual core, 4Gb ram, 1Gbit uplink

- Mumble server for speech

- Community website: www.crococraft.com

Moderators:

JuPhi, Hammerfury, Codey, LKaewan & EnTro

Important notice regarding the 360 day yearlength

I have changed the server's yearlength from 96 to 360. A complete year will take 120 hours = 5 days. Due to a minor bug in TFC, this setting is not properly communicated from the server to the client, so you will have to change the yearlength manually in the TFCOptions.cfg file.

Go to the place where minecraft is installed (not the launcher). For me that could be: "C:UsersEnTroAppDataRoaming.minecraft" and go into the "config" folder. Can't find the proper folder? It might be hidden because AppData is a hidden folder. Solution. Open the file "TFCOptions.cfg" with notepad or a similar simple text editor. In there, find the line that says:

And change it into:

and then save the file. After restarting minecraft the change will take effect and your client-seasons will be in sync with the server.

Keep in mind that this setting will affect playing in single player and on other servers as well! You might need to change the setting every time.

# This is how many days are in a year. Keep this to multiples of 12.I:yearLength=96
# This is how many days are in a year. Keep this to multiples of 12.I:yearLength=360

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Open the spoiler to see more screenshots:

These screenshots are made by fliffy101 using the Glsl shaders mod in spawn village. Shaderpack is Chocabos. (

Two more)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video:

This video was made by MasterOfTrollz on the server. He gives a general overview on TerraFirmaCraft in the second large town: Corinth

How to apply:

Username: ZatPenguino

Why do you like to play TFC? It is a more realistic version of regular survival minecraft, making it more fun to play for me.

Why do you want to join? I feel more motivated to work hard when playing with others.

What will you add to the server? I respect other, always willing to help, and always building new unique builds.

I'll send you the IP in a PM when you're accepted.

Why do you like to play TFC?

Why do you want to join?

What will you add to the server?

I'll send you the IP in a PM when you're accepted.

Username: Valkon_viking 

Why do you like to play TFC? I will play TFC with my brothers and my friends (Valkon_Creepers, ThaLivingDead)

Why do you want to join? Because this server looks like it has a good community and it run better than other servers
What will you add to the server? nice buildings 

Username:reachasasin
Why do you like to play TFC? Its a great challenge and its fun to play with friends!
Why do you want to join? Because This community looks like it would be fun.
What will you add to the server? I will help minecraftjet1 to build a better world (A.K.A A town)

Username: ZatPenguino

Why do you like to play TFC: It is a more realistic version of minecraft where you have to think harder, plan out what you are going to do, and it's more challenging.

Why do you want to join: I always work harder and am more motivated when playing with others.

What will you add to the server: I respect others and am always willing to help others.

Welcome enrique_alanis, Alexbav, Valkon_creeper, luukzs, Valkon_viking, reachasasin, and ZatPenguino!

I also noticed some of you are already friends looking for a place to play. Have fun and play nicely!

Username: Treyflixia

Why do you like to play TFC? Mostly from the challenge but also the attention to detail and the team work orientated aspect. And it's breathtaking scale.

Why do you want to join? I previously played on a non white listed server but since the influx of Etho's fans the lag has become too great. I am also attracted by the PVP.

What will you add to the server? I am a very good smith, an even better miner, and my builds are "good big or go home." Not great on detail but epic in scale.

Hope you'll consider me, thanks :)

Welcome Treyflixia  and n00bie123! Have fun and play nice! Don't forget the visit the server's website!

Username: pinochet777
Why do you like to play TFC? it brings the mystery of world exploration back to minecraft, also i'm tired of FTB :)
Why do you want to join? This one looks like a good server.
What will you add to the server? Polite and friendly person to your community.

Username: X_SoulStealer_X
Why do you like to play TFC? I like TFC because it brings a whole new dimensions that are still familiar to to minecraft
Why do you want to join? I want to share my amazing experiences with people so we can all have fun together
What will you add to the server? I will most likely join a group and help expand they're village into a great city

Welcome Xx_SoulStealer_xX, you've been whitelisted!

Username: Potater929

Why do you like to play TFC? I like TFC because it adds a whole new element of survival, while still keeping with what Minecraft was designed to be. Fun, enjoyable, and thoroughly easy to play once you have the basics!

Why do you want to join? I want to join because I think TFC is too enjoyable to be played by oneself. By having other people, you can band together and conquer the challenges and extremeties of the mod!

What would you add to the server? I feel I would add my knowledge and experience to help others and play my own style, while still having fun!