Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daveboy2000

~Newside~ (DISCONTINUED | For map and whitelist, see topic!)

89 posts in this topic

IGN:oreostix

Why do you want to join the server?:To play TFC with people

Were you ever banned before and why?: Yes, I already got banned because I went to the End. (There's a bug that bans when you go to the End and say that you move too fast) Does that count? :s

Do you update the server often?

IGN: chrisalexlucero

Why do you want to join the server?: When I'm not doing my Game Design Homework, I wanna make tools for people :3

Where you ever banned before and why?: I have never been banned because I rarely get a chance to play Minecraft :<

The server updates aren't that bad, so far they just came as a result of me checking for imporant fixes or big changes for SSP and SMP. So it answer the question, we don't update unless the poeple on the server feel that the update is important enough, as it generally requires a map reset.(So no updates for minor fixes, if there already has been build a lot)

IGN:Pelemesh_KO

Why do you want to join the server?: To learn more about metalurgy and mining

Where you ever banned before and why?: I have never been banned

IGN:Pelemesh_KO

Why do you want to join the server?: To learn more about metalurgy and mining

Where you ever banned before and why?: I have never been banned

Why do you want to join the server?: When I'm not doing my Game Design Homework, I wanna make tools for people :3

Where you ever banned before and why?: I have never been banned because I rarely get a chance to play Minecraft :<

IGN:oreostix

Why do you want to join the server?:To play TFC with people

Were you ever banned before and why?: Yes, I already got banned because I went to the End. (There's a bug that bans when you go to the End and say that you move too fast) Does that count? :s

Alright, all ACCEPTED

And oreostix, I only update when people want it like Chaotix said before, and next update I'll try to use worldedit to copy paste chunks where people have build in into the next map, using the same seed to prevent odd stuff from happening. However, I cannot promise anything, if the world-generation code is changed to the point where seeds will look entirely different, I won't do it because everything may look messed up that way.

Chris, try to log in withoud this MAtmos_forModLoader r12 for 1.1.x

Afaik its even outdated as its for 1.1.x

IGN: kaines

Why do you want to join the server?: To play TFC smp

Where you ever banned before and why?: I have never been ban

IGN: kaines

Why do you want to join the server?: To play TFC smp

Where you ever banned before and why?: I have never been ban

Accepted

Because the computer which acts as server has auto-standby if the server isn't in active use. Meaning that if the admin isn't busy on the computer it will auto-shut down the server, which would lead to the server being shut down and wasting power.

IGN: sepearman

Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a nice terrafirmacraft server, this one is new so new things to explore!

Where you ever banned before and why?: No

IGN:ShadowSega

Whydo you want to join the server?:To play TFC with my frend's

Were you ever banned before and why?: No B)

IGN: 0vlad0

Whydo you want to join the server?: I want to play with my friends on this server

IGN: Lilits

Whydo you want to join the server?: I want to play with my friends on this server

~~~Ban appeal~~~

Dude i didn't kill your dogs i'm sorry if me hitting one dog so i could ended up killing the rest that is not what i was trying to do i am very sorry can you please let me back in i didn't mean for this to happen. I am very very sorry ~ wolf4352

~~~Ban appeal~~~

Dude i didn't kill your dogs i'm sorry if me hitting one dog so i could ended up killing the rest that is not what i was trying to do i am very sorry can you please let me back in i didn't mean for this to happen. I am very very sorry ~ wolf4352

Denied

All the proof is pointing to you, that makes you responsible for the loss of 8-9 wolves which is considered grief.

You are banned, as I have a zero-tollerance pollicy against griefing.

Case closed.

IGN: Vortak

Why do you want to join the server?: I would like to join your server to help in the development on this community and to play some SMP TFC

Where you ever banned before and why?: Nope and i've been on other server.

IGN: LootieLoo

Why do you want to join the server?: I would love to experience group survival with TerraFirmaCraft--I love the solo mod but I can't do everything on my own...

Where you ever banned before and why?: Yes, but because of a server glitch as opposed to an actual mod-given ban. (That's OK, right?)

IGN: sepearman

Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a nice terrafirmacraft server, this one is new so new things to explore!

IGN:ShadowSega

Whydo you want to join the server?:To play TFC with my frend's

Were you ever banned before and why?: No B)

IGN: 0vlad0

IGN: Lilits

IGN: Vortak

Why do you want to join the server?: I would like to join your server to help in the development on this community and to play some SMP TFC

Where you ever banned before and why?: Nope and i've been on other server.

IGN: LootieLoo

Why do you want to join the server?: I would love to experience group survival with TerraFirmaCraft--I love the solo mod but I can't do everything on my own...

Where you ever banned before and why?: Yes, but because of a server glitch as opposed to an actual mod-given ban. (That's OK, right?)

All ACCEPTED

IGN:Creeper999

Why do you want to join the Server:I want to play with others TFC and want to help them.

Where you ever banned before and why?:No i'm never benn banned and i'm an Admin on a bukkit server.

IGN:Creeper999

Why do you want to join the Server:I want to play with others TFC and want to help them.

Where you ever banned before and why?:No i'm never benn banned and i'm an Admin on a bukkit server.

Auto-Deny

Please read more carefully, the whitelist applications are CLOSED

IGN: ReSight21

Why do you want to join the server?: I love to play TFC, have been looking for a server to play at, and enjoy playing with other people. I also saw that apps were open again ☺☻☺☻

Where you ever banned before and why?: Nope. Never griefed or have done anything resulting in a ban. <_<

IGN:BossMan_Shag

Why do you want to join the server?:Love this mod and want to play it in SMP

Where you ever banned before and why?: Never

IGN: Ifarted69

Why do you want to join the server?: It's a lot more fun to play this game with others rather than alone.

Where you ever banned before and why?: Nope.

IGN: ReSight21

Why do you want to join the server?: I love to play TFC, have been looking for a server to play at, and enjoy playing with other people. I also saw that apps were open again ☺☻☺☻

Where you ever banned before and why?: Nope. Never griefed or have done anything resulting in a ban. <_<

IGN:BossMan_Shag

Why do you want to join the server?:Love this mod and want to play it in SMP

Where you ever banned before and why?: Never

IGN: Ifarted69

Why do you want to join the server?: It's a lot more fun to play this game with others rather than alone.

Where you ever banned before and why?: Nope.

All 3 ACCEPTED

Congratulations you all!