Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HowlsatWind

[Offline] The Valley [No extra addons][No commands][PVP]

6 posts in this topic

THE VALLEY

Welcome to "The Valley" A simple small server using this wonderful mod on build 77. I'm going to keep this as simple as possible. I hate reading through pages of crap before I join a server and I bet I'm not the only one.

Rules

We have no player commands to keep to realism so dont expect a home command etc.

PVP is enabled but discouraged.

Greifing and stealing are STRICTLY forbidden. If you are found greifing or stealing then you WILL be banned. No questions asked.

Your welcome to build as you choose. Or try make a small community if you so choose.

The server has limited places so that it can keep up with with the mods considerable memory usage. 10 people at a time currently. If the server grows in popularity then we may decide to increase.

No foul or abusive behaviour EVER! We have young kids playing.

No cheating.

No hacking etc etc.

Dont ask for items spawned in. (it will never happen)

Try to have fun. Oh and please expect to die a lot... There is no spawn building as of yet.

don't cut down Seqouia Trees (giant ones like jungle ones (although jungles are fine) It causes server to shut down.

Don't live or make farms more than 2500 from spawn (gathering and mining further is okay)

Teamspeak

We also have Teamspeak Channel (Family orientated so no foul language etc) the address is:

thevalley.no-ip.org

Server Details

The server address is:

thevalley.no-ip.org:25565

Donating

If you wish to to help by donating we will glady accept. You will need to speak to Stravides regarding this.

Current staff

Owner: Stravides

Admin: HowlsatWind

Pics etc

As builds start to appear we may add pictures here t make the page more appeasing to the eye lol.

New rule added : Don't cut down sequoia's or live more than 2500 blocks from spawn  due to crashing errors.

Server back on roughly 9pm tonight (gmt) Sorry about the downtime server owner was away from the country.

main description at the top=hell yeah me too