Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dodgersfan2134

Vividcraft 3 [Modpackage] Mytown, Lockette, Extrafirma, CustomNPC, minepainter, and MORE! 0.78.17

69 posts in this topic

Hello!

Make sure your days in a year are set to 288. This change in the config file is included in modpackage.

Video:  Posting new video soon

Brief Overview:

~NPC shops take in-game physical coins. Natural economy based on coins,  seeds, mob drops, gems, gold, and platinum.

~Quest at spawn. Collect orbs from quest and dailies too get items such as animal bikes, enchants, and enchanted armor/tools!

~Purchase plots with MyTown, you will need gold. Gold vendors available. (Commands?)

~Buy extra items, including vanilla items such as brewing stand.

~Request Quest ideas in forum.

This server is all about the community being able to discuss and make changes to the server, such as monetary policy, quest ideas, quest destinations, and mod selection.

~Creativity is encouraged and rewarded. Your structures can be approved to be used as a protected questing destination, or entitled to strong customized NPC guards!

Rules:

Respect all members, no griefing in market area, spam killing, spam reloging, spamming, abusing sluices, server advertisement, no racist or sexist remarks.

Custom NPC:

Post and submit your creations in forum.

Custom Recipes:

· Circle of wool cloth gives you 8 wool blocks.

· Surround 1 redstone with 8 clay, gives you a clay block..

To Play:

Video Tutorial 

1. Run the newer Minecraft Launcher

2. Select 'New Profile' → Change to 'use version: release 1.6.4' → Click Play

3. Install Forge 965

4. Launch Minecraft → Select 'New Profile' → Change to 'use version: release 1.6.4-Forge9.10.1.965'  

5. Download modpackage, with your permission. OR Download each of the mods below and place them into your MC directory's Mods folder. 

6. Add s8.hosthorde.com:25640 to your server list.

Mods:

Optional: 

Bugs:

None at the moment.

Server Updates:

• Updated Leather Water Sac to 3.2                           6/09/14
  • Added missing quest at barn.                                   5/30/14
  • Updated to 78.17                                                       5/22/14
  • Added anti grief plugins                                             5/18/14
  • Added an 8 second teleport delay                             5/18/14. 
  • Added Lockette                                                          5/18/14
  • Server running on MCPC+                                        5/18/14
  • Updated to 78.16                                                       5/16/14          
  • Updated to 78.15                                                       5/13/14
  • Updated CNPC mod file in modpack.                        5/11/14
  • Added new mobs for daily quest.                               5/11/14
  • Added new quest to bar.                                            5/11/14
  • Added weekly quest at the barn. Can obtain bag.     5/10/14
  • Updated to 78.14                                                       5/09/14
  • Updated to 78.13                                                       5/06/14
  • Updated to 78.12                                                       5/02/14
  • Changed the decay rate to 1.0001                            5/02/14
  • Changed days in a year to 288                                  4/28/14 
  • Updated to 78.11                                                       4/27/14
  • Added extrafirma                                                        4/26/14
  • Added Weekly Quest East of spawn in a barn.          4/24/14
  • Added New Vendor for new Orbs.                              4/24/14

Combining TFC with MCPC is a recipe for terrible render distance. To improve your gameplay, I suggest you try Optifine, and tinker with the performance settings. It doesn't fully fix the problem, but it might make the short distance tolerable for some by being more medium. 

The server has been lonely since its startup, with few recurring players. It would be very nice to see more come in and give it a try. To spice things up a bit, I will give $1500, and a pair of any animal to the first town. That's enough for town protection, and your choice of saddle, enchanting table, or brewery stand. The most expensive items yet on the server. The town as I mentioned in the post, will get NPC guards, and surrounding faction mobs of your choice. All towns get that.

I will also mention, about the quest destination creation. That I can also accept schematics. So you can give me, lets say a schematic of a tower, and I can use that with your quest ideas. 

How were you able to get TFC and MCPC+ to play well together?  My (limited) experience with MCPC+ has been filled with nothing but roadblocks and pain.  

I want to join and have got all of the listed mods, but when I try to join, I'm told that I'm missing CustomNPCs 0.8. Help?

Hello all. I haven't been around to update due to inactivity in the forums. But I made some updates today when I got a message from alexdo2560.

How were you able to get TFC and MCPC+ to play well together?  My (limited) experience with MCPC+ has been filled with nothing but roadblocks and pain.  

I just threw them together. The only problem I've experienced is the short render distance, and its tough for arrows and javelins to despawn if no one is around. Everything runs smooth except for sequoia trees. 

I want to join and have got all of the listed mods, but when I try to join, I'm told that I'm missing CustomNPCs 0.8. Help?

I updated to the most recent CustomNPC release. The links are up to date as well, give it a try. 

add please a Leather Water Sac mod(http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/3460-1627715leather-water-sac-for-tfc/), and update terrafirmacraft 77.21 to 77.22. PLEASE! P.S add please STRONG-CRAFT (http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/4858-16207722-strongcraft-v014/)

I added Leather Water Sac, also to the links list. I am hesitant to add strong-craft. The server uses enchanting, which works for bows. Except Power. Also the damage on the bows on strong craft were very low last time I played around with it. But I did try to play around with the newer version today, and I get a server crash. Maybe someone can help.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 1/7/14 6:15 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gson/Gson
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:521)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:99)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gson/Gson
at net.jyro.terrabow.TerrabowConfiguration.loadConfiguration(TerrabowConfiguration.java:42)
at net.jyro.terrabow.TerrabowFeature.<init>(TerrabowFeature.java:19)
at net.jyro.core.StrongcraftModImpl.preInitialize(StrongcraftModImpl.java:97)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:520)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.gson.Gson
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:179)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 34 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 654178544 bytes (623 MB) / 917176320 bytes (874 MB) up to 5726666752 bytes (5461 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512M -Xmx6G
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
CraftBukkit Information: 
   Running: 
   Failed to handle CraftCrashReport:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.bukkit.Bukkit.getName(Bukkit.java:72)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R2.CraftCrashReport.call(CraftCrashReport.java:19)
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.func_71500_a(CrashReportCategory.java:106)
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_71504_g(CrashReport.java:58)
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.<init>(CrashReport.java:40)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:675)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.62.871 Minecraft Forge 9.10.1.871 15 mods loaded, 15 mods active
mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML{6.2.62.871} [Forge Mod Loader] (mcpc-plus-1.6.2-R1.1-forge871-B97.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge{9.10.1.871} [Minecraft Forge] (mcpc-plus-1.6.2-R1.1-forge871-B97.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
chopalog{0.4.b77} [ChopALog] (1.6.2_ChopALog_0.4.b77.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
leatherwatersac{2.1.b77} [Leather Water Sac] (1.6.2_LeatherWaterSacTFC_2.1.b77_TFC_HF14+ (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
animalbikes{2} [AnimalBikes] (AnimalBikes_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.2 v1.4.4} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BiblioCraft{1.5.0} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
customnpcs{1.6.4} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
terrafirmacraft{0.77.22} [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFC-0.77.22.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtraFirma{1.0.3} [ExtraFirma] (extrafirma-universal-v1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_SmartMoving{14.4.1} [smart Moving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_SmartRender{1.1} [smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
strongcraft{0.1.4} [strongcraft] (strongcraft-0.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
tradeboothmod{0.6.2.1} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'mcpc,craftbukkit,fml,forge'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

My experience is that MCPC+ sends chunks rather quickly, but that the client can only render a small number of chunks that are nearby.  Minimaps render fine under MCPC+, so it can't be data not getting sent.  

I'm also aware of a bug where leatherworking crafting recipes cause a clientside crash when using MCPC+ on a server.  The other method of leatherworking (using the leather with a knife on hotbar) isn't affected by this.  

I would really like it to be able to work the way its set up, but it looks like it can't. Several players have attempted to play on the server and just get kicked out after walking around for a few seconds. I'm going to shut down the server after I put a new one together without MCPC. Please write any suggestions. I most likely will use the mods I used in this server, more or less.  

My suggestions are:

Get the following mods if you wish:

-Extra Firma

-Leather Water Sac

-Custom NPCs

-Either Mytown or Terra Duellum

And, don't get Rusticam Melius.

If possible, configure year legth to 360 and try not to whitelist the server. If you get Extrafirma at least be sure I'll join

Came back to find server not working at all. Here is a server crash report if someone can say something about it. 

// Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Time: 2/4/14 4:11 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.addZeros(Formatter.java:3399)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.print(Formatter.java:3261)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.print(Formatter.java:3190)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.printFloat(Formatter.java:2757)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.print(Formatter.java:2708)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:2488)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:2423)
at java.lang.String.format(String.java:2797)
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.toString(Entity.java:2383)
at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2854)
at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:128)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76612_a(Chunk.java:907)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75823_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:414)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75822_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:103)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75815_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:83)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73239_e(ChunkProviderServer.java:182)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:118)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:43)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72690_a(SourceFile:208)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72683_a(SourceFile:240)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72375_a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:220)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72377_c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:268)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72355_a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:136)
at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.completeConnection(NetLoginHandler.java:194)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleClientConnection(FMLNetworkHandler.java:166)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.onConnectionReceivedFromClient(FMLNetworkHandler.java:120)
at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.func_72529_d(NetLoginHandler.java:178)
at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.func_72532_c(NetLoginHandler.java:71)
at net.minecraft.server.ServerListenThread.func_71766_a(ServerListenThread.java:55)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:29)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:689)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:275)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.8.13-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64
Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 687543080 bytes (655 MB) / 954466304 bytes (910 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
AABB Pool Size: 1216 (68096 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 786 (44016 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 62
FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.62.871 Minecraft Forge 9.10.1.871 14 mods loaded, 14 mods active
mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.2.62.871} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraft_server.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.10.1.871} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraft_server.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
chopalog{0.4.b77} [ChopALog] (1.6.2_ChopALog_0.4.b77.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
animalbikes{2} [AnimalBikes] (AnimalBikes_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.2 v1.4.4} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.0} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
customnpcs{1.6.4} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MyTown{1.6.1.13} [MyTown] (MyTown-1.6.1.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
terrafirmacraft{0.77.22} [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFC-0.77.22.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraFirma{1.0.3} [ExtraFirma] (extrafirma-universal-v1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgePerms{1.6.1.6} [ForgePerms] (forgeperms-1.6.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PermissionsEx{1.5.0.0} [PermissionsEx] (forgeperms-1.6.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
tradeboothmod{0.6.2.1} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Vec3 Pool Size: 6185 (346360 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 132 (7392 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 30; [EntityPlayerMP['dodgersfan2134'/125, l='world', x=-466.51, y=156.00, z=-8118.25]]
Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

I'm going to create a new world. I have a feeling that since the world spawn is very far from warp spawn, its causing these issues. 

On new host. It seems that you have to tweek your JVM arguments to not get a client side crash. I put mine on -Xms1G -Xmx10G  and I didn't have a problem logging in with another account. Not sure I understand those arguments right. Please post any problems you have getting on the sever if any. Thanks 

Edit: Its not working for me again. I think ive reached my limits. Here is what I'm getting. 

// Don't do that.

Time: 2/6/14 7:46 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 44
at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getMonthTempFactor(TFC_Climate.java:301)
at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getTemp(TFC_Climate.java:186)
at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getTemp(TFC_Climate.java:169)
at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getGrassColor(TFC_Climate.java:393)
at TFC.ClientProxy.grassColorMultiplier(ClientProxy.java:427)
at TFC.Blocks.Terrain.BlockGrass.func_71920_b(BlockGrass.java:141)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78570_q(RenderBlocks.java:4159)
at TFC.Render.Blocks.RenderGrass.render(RenderGrass.java:20)
at TFC.Handlers.Client.BlockRenderHandler.renderWorldBlock(BlockRenderHandler.java:38)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.renderWorldBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:152)
at FMLRenderAccessLibrary.renderWorldBlock(FMLRenderAccessLibrary.java:57)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78612_b(RenderBlocks.java:485)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.WorldRenderer.func_78907_a(WorldRenderer.java:224)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72716_a(RenderGlobal.java:1551)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1129)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1006)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:944)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:836)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getMonthTempFactor(TFC_Climate.java:301)
at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getTemp(TFC_Climate.java:186)
at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getTemp(TFC_Climate.java:169)
at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getGrassColor(TFC_Climate.java:393)
at TFC.ClientProxy.grassColorMultiplier(ClientProxy.java:427)
at TFC.Blocks.Terrain.BlockGrass.func_71920_b(BlockGrass.java:141)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78570_q(RenderBlocks.java:4159)
at TFC.Render.Blocks.RenderGrass.render(RenderGrass.java:20)
at TFC.Handlers.Client.BlockRenderHandler.renderWorldBlock(BlockRenderHandler.java:38)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.renderWorldBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:152)
at FMLRenderAccessLibrary.renderWorldBlock(FMLRenderAccessLibrary.java:57)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78612_b(RenderBlocks.java:485)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.WorldRenderer.func_78907_a(WorldRenderer.java:224)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72716_a(RenderGlobal.java:1551)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1129)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['dodgersfan2134'/129, l='MpServer', x=36.50, y=154.62, z=-6783.50]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 15
Level seed: -1275570274664305139
Level generator: ID 00 - DEFAULT, ver 1. Features enabled: false
Level generator options: 
Level spawn location: World: (-513,135,-6355), Chunk: (at 15,8,13 in -33,-398; contains blocks -528,0,-6368 to -513,255,-6353), Region: (-2,-13; contains chunks -64,-416 to -33,-385, blocks -1024,0,-6656 to -513,255,-6145)
Level time: 1330155 game time, 113182 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 11 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['dodgersfan2134'/129, l='MpServer', x=36.50, y=154.62, z=-6783.50], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/185, l='MpServer', x=51.44, y=38.00, z=-6762.72], EntityBat['Bat'/175, l='MpServer', x=22.50, y=31.19, z=-6767.00], EntitySpiderTFC['Spider'/189, l='MpServer', x=77.13, y=75.00, z=-6739.41], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/178, l='MpServer', x=19.50, y=38.00, z=-6767.50], EntityBat['Bat'/179, l='MpServer', x=23.69, y=36.09, z=-6766.13], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/176, l='MpServer', x=21.97, y=38.00, z=-6763.66], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/177, l='MpServer', x=20.50, y=38.00, z=-6767.50], EntityBat['Bat'/182, l='MpServer', x=22.13, y=32.22, z=-6763.84], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/180, l='MpServer', x=19.13, y=38.00, z=-6766.56], EntityBat['Bat'/181, l='MpServer', x=26.25, y=32.09, z=-6758.25]]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: fml,forge
Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:440)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2310)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:861)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

-- System Details --
Details:
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1293657280 bytes (1233 MB) / 1559756800 bytes (1487 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx8G
AABB Pool Size: 21635 (1211560 bytes; 1 MB) allocated, 15 (840 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 31
FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.62.871 Minecraft Forge 9.10.1.871 15 mods loaded, 15 mods active
mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML{6.2.62.871} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge{9.10.1.871} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
chopalog{0.4.b77} [ChopALog] (1.6.2_ChopALog_0.4.b77.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
leatherwatersac{2.1.b77} [Leather Water Sac] (1.6.2_LeatherWaterSacTFC_2.1.b77_TFC_HF14+ (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
animalbikes{2} [AnimalBikes] (AnimalBikes_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.2 v1.4.4} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.0} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
customnpcs{1.6.4} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
terrafirmacraft{0.77.22} [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFC-0.77.22.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraFirma{1.0.3} [ExtraFirma] (extrafirma-universal-v1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgePerms{1.6.1.6} [ForgePerms] (forgeperms-1.6.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
PermissionsEx{1.5.0.0} [PermissionsEx] (forgeperms-1.6.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MyTown{1.6.1.13} [MyTown] (MyTown-1.6.1.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
tradeboothmod{0.6.2.1} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Launched Version: 1.6.2-Forge9.10.1.871
LWJGL: 2.9.0
OpenGL: GeForce GTX 570/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: Default
Current Language: English (US)

Vec3 Pool Size: 38 (2128 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 38 (2128 bytes; 0 MB) used

Did you change anything that would effect how many months a year has?

It looks like you have more then 12 months.

Did you change anything that would effect how many months a year has?

It looks like you have more then 12 months.

-----------------

WoW That fixed it. Changed it to default 96 atm. Why would that cause an issue on client side? I wish I had your knowledge to make some sense out of those error logs. I understand only the most simple stuff. Thanks much Emris_Morath! 

SERVER UP, it is brand spanking new BTW

hay i'm one of the guys that play on this server its really good and no one but my friend's,me and the owner play on this server and its just to lonely we need ppl to join pplsss

I added a quest at the bar. So if your starting out, go there and you should find a girl passed out drunk on the floor. She will give you a gold bar, so you can have at least have one plot starting out in the server. Also if your starting out, take note of chopAlog, and the custom recipes in the server.

Any quest ideas please write them here, I'm going to make a video soon.

Added a quest at spawn. Also added a video showing the spawn area. If anyone would like another video showing anything related to Vividcraft 2, feel free to post it here. Remember to always post your quest ideas in the forums, or request NPC in your town. 

Server DOWN Im updating to TFC to 78.3. This is going to be a new map. But the spawn and quest will remain the same. So you can still watch the video to see what the server is like. 

Leather water sac is the only TFC add-on thats works atm as far as I know with the update. All thats getting lost are the maps, and TFC add ons. All other mods will be updated along with TFC. 

Adding MINEPAINTER!!!!!!!!!!!   The coolest mod in Minecraft!!! lol It adds a 3 chisels, and paintbrushes to paint on a canvas. Way better then the TFC chisel. It drops the little blocks and you can replace them like legos. Great for sculpting. If you are in any way artsy, you will LOVE this mod. 

Always makes me a bit sad to loose a map, but new beginnings are awesome. But if anyone would like a copy of the old map, I will upload it for download. I dont think anyone will though...

I should get this server ready by tonight or tomorrow after work. 

If you would like to recommend any mods that work for 1.6.4, please post them on here. 

Server down. I changed the days in a year to 288.Then I added time to adjust the calender to the time of a real day, and it gave the server CPU a seizure. But I did have a backup before I made all these changes. As soon as my manual backup is finished uploading, I'll retry everything. Hopefully I will find a method that works. Or else the server is going back to default 96 days for the meantime. 

----EDIT----

I managed to get the days to 288. Change your TFC options config file to 288 days. The config is included in the mod pack. 

Updated to 78.14. As always post suggestions here. I am adding dungeon like area in a cave, with mobs, and bosses. They will be part of dailies, so you have more ways to obtain orbs. The mobs will be difficult and will require a group. As soon as I'm finished, I will post here. 

updating to 78.15 anytime soon?

edit: nvm saw server updates area. just not posted that you did yet

updating to 78.15 anytime soon?

edit: nvm saw server updates area. just not posted that you did yet

Glad you can get it working if you did. I usually take no more then a day to update TFC. 

If you look at my updates section, you can see that I added new quest, and an area with hard mobs for it. With these mobs and quest, it will make it a bit easier to obtain the ender dragon flying mount. Which is extremely difficult to get by gathering ender pearls. Now if you group up, you have access to a weekly quest, and more mob drops to help with black orbs. 

I always repeat, that your suggestions are appreciated here. Gringaldude or I can add NPC's to your towns. And you can create factions npcs in your town if you would like. 

Server is down at the moment. I updated to 78.16 and it the server started to lag. The console was saying player moved to fast. I was experiencing a  major delay breaking blocks, and there seemed to be chunk issues.  I deleted tfc config files with no help. I'm not able to work on it right now, until I come home again.  Sorry for the inconvenience 

---edit----------------

Everything is back up, running on 78.16  :)