Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

7 word story

153 posts in this topic

So I guess we just continue the

task we got in here then ok?

Yes, so now we must summon a...

giant from hell or TFC is gone

We need some stuff for the ritual...

like baked chalk and cianide for snacks ,

And the blood from a virgin so...

we can make a periodic sistem of

the fact that this is going on

The 7 Word Story

once upon a time there was a story that started like this : once upon a time there was an evil Krski with a maniacs laughter , he was Carving a pumpkin for the holiday season and said, do you think this is a joke , you shall die in the sugary hell of mount food. Then he went and killed a zoo with " marzapan " and proceeded to eviscerate anyone in his path with a magical whisk of death. Where are mountains born and also die? both are situated on the Tectonic plates because the plates are in the sky! Don't fall plates! I just washed you... Plates : we shall not fail you master! WHY PLATES?! YOU CANT DO THIS TO... THE MONSTER YOU CALL MASTER. but alas. He is pure and he is a... a magical magician who sometimes makes pies and in the pies are Severed thighs. but what was unknown about the pies They were too big and they couldent find enough lemons to fill them up so he had to put them in a giant lime fortune cookie that had been eaten by the Grim Reaper himself while he was in the kitchen making purple soup from bats and rats and Giant talking lemons that where actually limes That were really steves in a big. lemon suit that was actually a lime but the lime suit was really a unripe lemon suit that was bigger But it was also smaller and a... giant lime pretending to be a lemon But it was really a giant pumpkin... pretending to be a giant orange lime But it could also spit fire and... Turn into a giant crystal dragon with Large angel wings that could blacken the... souls of any mortal that gazed upon  Askilon the destroyer of worlds and of People. The Dragon sought to destroy the Gods, and even the whole universe because It was a being of chaos, and And yet he was a being of magical friendship powers. He loved eating plump Plums that came from his plum tree of magic that gave magic plums that Could give him powers to move the giant golden apple tree that grew in The promise land that when you ate it's fruit, you would get resistance 2, But it would also give you a rather annoying ability to continuously shoot random big long lightning bolts out of your tail bone, which made you make rude Comments about someones head because it was a tailbone, and all tailbones have a certain creepiness about them because they look like a tailbone, and tailbones are creepy Because The Dark One's sword is made from rainbows and bunny hearts from candyland and it was also made of giant raspberry cheesecake sorbet pie sundae juice packs that were so big that it could give all the kids in the world a gigantic, vestigial and very uncomfortable tailbone that never knew that it was really... the remnants of the tounge of the Great googly moogly who knew how to... Summon past members from the depths, so he could eat the brains of his... Compiled version of his 5 words story. But then he also made a giant... Pumpkin Pie and a large mug of  coffee that was so hot it could... Melt ironbars and so strong that it it could withstand the blast of a... Supercharged creeper, hm if I drank that, I would have endless blast-down-walls... protection, and maybe be dead aswell,so I'd rather not have that coffee. But... it's a pitty to toss away those, old boots they have been my favorite... but I have a new pair of... boots waiting for me back home, so ill just go take a walk in... Ponyville to see all of the Mane-6 and get there autograph. Meanwhile in Illinois corki99 types up his responses in... a nice way. And I Aer-mole did. dubble posting here twise in a row Then corki99 uses the power post reactivate. yay! good now we can continiue this. Yes is has been such a long... time since it started, 100 posts actually. So I guess we just continue the task we got in here then ok? Yes, so now we must summon a... giant from hell or TFC is gone We need some stuff for the ritual... like baked chalk and cianide for snacks , And the blood from a virgin so... we can make a periodic sistem of farts that destroy... the fact that this is going on THE END???

I did it because the previous reply was made 30 October so technically it was dead in 9 days

So should we make a new one ?

there once was a un-cooked potato man

who had ordered a seperate topic for it

and realized that it was a no go

So he continiued going forth, not turning back.

talking to himself through the deep dark

then suddenly out of nothing a fairy appeard

and made him a age 30 wizzard

His new name is gandalf the grey 

and his task was to guide some folk's

that did not like to continue here anymore 

to seven days of sunshine and happiness

so they jumped to the 8th day!