Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
digger1213

??? Bloom acting wierd

5 posts in this topic

Hotfix: ? (I am on the latest version if that's what this is)

Name: Bloomery giving 0% bloom when finished

Category: Severe (To me it is :( )

Description:

I started my bloom, took me a while to get it working due to me not understanding the charcoal amounts, and waited several days as I had forgotten about it. When I remembered it had finished, I climbed up the ladder, broke the glitched "molten" block (reported in the "Read before posting" area) and broke the bloom. I then used that minecraft "magic" glitch to suck it through the walls and into my inventory. I checked how much percent It was, and I was shocked to find it said "Raw Iron Bloom" "0%". It was a waste of 16 limonite ore, and I would like to know why this happened. It is not a server side glitch, I tried working it and got like no wrought iron at all.. Thank you for your time.

Have you deleted your config files and able to reproduce this bug: Don't think it matters, this is on my private server.

Trying to test your bug to reproduce it, but I seem to be unable to. I used a time skip to force the bloomery to finish, but that shouldn't make it behave any differently. All the molten blocks disappeared and the mined bloom dropped a Raw Iron Bloom 300%

Trying to test your bug to reproduce it, but I seem to be unable to. I used a time skip to force the bloomery to finish, but that shouldn't make it behave any differently. All the molten blocks disappeared and the mined bloom dropped a Raw Iron Bloom 300%

Are you using dev build Dunk or the official 77.21 release? The github version has the molten blocks disappearing fixed, so I'm guessing that's why you can't reproduce.

then we should probably release hf22

Thanks, if there are any fixes please give us a new release. I'm not familiar with this github thing.