Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thalarctia

TFC Co-op Multiplayer w/ High Stakes [32+ episodes, 2 videos pr week]

6 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow rock knappers and cheese makers!

I am Thalarctia, and have for the last year been part of a YouTube group called High Stakes - We primarily do Co-op Survival Minecraft series with various modpacks, but have also been known to dabble in other games. We always strive to have a blast when recording, and we love to share the fun with our viewers! About a week ago we started a series on TerraFirmaCraft, and my hope with this post is to catch the attention of you lovely people who want to watch videos of the mod in action - You might end up liking our stuff :)

The series is using multiple point of views to always keep the viewers in on the action. We are all pretty decent Minecraft builders, so once we get past the initial stages, expect a bunch of differently themed structures being constructed. The series is recorded using vanilla textures in beautiful 720p, with all participants using decent microphones and edited with utmost care, so the technical stuff should not put you off.

If you fancy checking out the first episode, you can check it out here:

The following link will take you directly to the youtube playlist containing all episodes currently released!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxWM_GXHp708vc02mdaF6IC6PZuSsUi0y

But of course, the easiest way to follow the series is subscribing to our channel, and have the videos pop up directly on your youtube homepage!

It's been a while since I've updated this topic, so here are some news!

We've finally managed to gather all the "Basic" resources for building structures - we have a lot of different wood types, and after a long quest, we have obtained sand for use in making bricks. Expect a significantly prettier base soon!

Animal Husbandry, tailoring and leatherworking are top on the list for projects in the next recording session. There are still a couple of episodes left to be released from the latest session which primarily involve the aforementioned building materials.

We are now up to episode 11, and we are making good progress! So if you fancy some Coop TFC with a bunch of guys who have a good laugh while playing, have a look!

Time for another update! We are now at 17 episodes! We've finally acquired beds, we have a large farm for providing nutrients, and pretty soon we will have an ample supply of bronze! Work on animal husbandry and actual smithing is bound to happen soon, so now is a perfect time to catch up on the series! ;)

Having recently finished watching ep17 i felt it was worth mentioning you should have waited for grass to spread to your farmland before tilling it. Without the grass it will lack the nutrients to grow crops properly. Some may mature to a point where you are able to harvest but i suspect most will not fully grow.

Overall Ive enjoyed the series and hope you all continue with it.

I'm enjoying the series, you guys have a good dynamic.  I hope you continue it.

Been quite a while since I've updated this thread, so just to bring everyone up to speed:

We are now firmly entrenched in the bronze age - We have pit kilns, charcoal pits, tree farms, large fields and a bronze anvil plus forge set up! Work is now a mixture of trying to improve life for ourselves, allow for some luxuries in our daily lives such as finding food recipes that give special effects and our own houses, and trying to locate iron and other minerals for use in further ages! So far we have managed to locate Copper, Tin, Zinc, Redstone, Graphite, Saltpeter and Sulfur, along with a number of coal veins. Pretty soon we will start experimenting with gunpowder and powderkegs (mainly for fun), but hopes are that we will be able to locate a reliable source of iron.

The series is still going strong, we enjoy doing and we really wish the guys would hurry up with build 78, as the longer we stay in the world, the more work it will be for me to move everything over in worldedit :-p

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0