Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
corki99

TFC Engineer

50 posts in this topic

Simple: 1. Learn c++ and Java. 2. Make a TFC addon that lets you milk squid. 3. Make cheese. 4. Profit?

I attached a pair of deer legs to replace my stolen ones. Being the only deer/human hybrid, the Queen of England wants to meet me. What should I say?

first of all, ask her to forbid hunting on deers. that might become an issue otherwise...

a couple of peenutbutteryellysandwishes entered our dimension and are trying to eat all bananas! help!

Let them. Bananas are heartless creatures. And they taste nasty.

I have all the Star Wars songs drilled into my head! How can I ensure they stay there forever?

Edited by Sgt_Rubber_Ducky

plug a cable into your brain and connect it to a computer. next, find a playlist on youtube with all star wars songs. Then upload the list into your brain, write a program that plays that list forever and burn the cable.

i just created a nuclear bomb out of toiletpaper. should I get the nobel price of peace or should I destroy a nation?

North Korea seems a little unnecessary. Evacuate the people before you bomb a nation, first.

I've written the progra- all of a sudden: pineapples -!

Install iPine (Apple+Pine)

I put some buttered bread on the back of my cat.

How can I prevent a white hole?

Edited by Diego il Catanico Jr

Put buttered bread all over the cat so there isn't a cat for the white hole to form on.

(by the way, clever response.)

iPine seems to be incompatible with everything. Is there a windows version?

It's called Spruce but everyone hates it like GIMP.

The cat stopped accelerating, but is still rotating, it will burn the earth surface

Smother it with a supplementary amount of liquid nitrogen. If that doesn't work, try not to pet it so roughly. 

The chicken decided not to cross the road and I need to convince it to. Any ideas?

What? Are you a real Minecrafter? Use seeds, obviously.

ThereisamosquitoJUSTNOWINMYROOMANDITSBITINGME!

Idunnowhattodoihatebugssothisisbiasedbutitmightbetimetoenditrightthere

I ran out of - *words run out*

Here, here, have some smelling salt.

A zombie virus had been released!

Hehe, chainsaws.

I've created a paradox by having a lack of problems and I need to get rid of the black hole it created.

make out on top if it, duh!

Tony Stark created a new element by arranging protons and neutrons in a buckyball, but they are all about to collapse in on themselves and obliterate everything with the massive release of energy!

Surround the affected subatomic particles with a chain mail made entirely of Nokia phones.

My cat can't stop twitching excessively and rapidly (not really, fabricated for the purpose of this reply). I don't know whether to stop laughing and call a vet or get the heck out of there.

Run. As far as you know, it could explode.

My keyoard's "" key is roken. What do I do?

Although mildly inconvenient, you could have the letter "b" on your clipboard all the time and just paste it when you need to. I would make it an excuse to get a beefier computer.

The cat did indeed explode, so violently that it collapsed back onto itself and now there is a inside-out cat meowing at me for food. Got any therapy recommendations??

Maybe if I figure out how to recreate the explosion I can prevent ptsd before I get it...

I'm also out of catfood, and the neatest cat store is across the river and through the woods. If I order it, how can I prevent my cat from eating me instead while we wait?

You can make a cage of the most anciest Tibetan bamboo and wait the cat to ferment. Then you can pet the cat without danger, if you like its inside.

My problem is that i don't have any problem just now to write...

Simple, travel to a new dimension and find new problems there

Help, I tried to build a time machine but I hit the wrong button and now everything but my phone and I is a void, including the time machine

Does it have wifi?

So uhh... i became so hungry i violated causality by eating the tuna sandwich before making it.

Need help to stop zilching into 5th dimension at random, the other me's don't like tuna.

How to add a slot for the third engineer in the proving ground? For example, with a 10 or 15 acceleration to project speed. Anyone can make such a mod?
p.s. sorry for my english.

How to add a slot for the third engineer in the proving ground? For example, with a 10 or 15 acceleration to project speed. Anyone can make such a mod?
p.s. sorry for my english.