Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

Server Move   09/13/18

I (Dries007) have recently taken over as main developer and server admin. This involved moving servers to reduce cost. It's likely there will be some more downtime in the future but most  things should be sorted by now. This forum is in dire need of replacement as the software is quite old and can't be easily updated. If you wish to discuss or stay updated, join our discord: https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft. The forum will remain available to read, but will be locked in the future, when a new system is setup. The forum and wiki are now ad free. If you'd like to contribute to keeping it that way, you can do so via paypal or patreon.
InsaneJ

[0.79.29.922] HappyDiggers - The most popular public TFC server - Freebie server map is now 100.000 blocks wide!

504 posts in this topic

Sure, I can help with the boring test work. I'm also a veteran of the official tnfc server.

As some of you may know I've not been well the past two weeks. Because of that I haven't done much work on the new server (sorry!).

I've added most of the stuff that needs protecting with Towny and Lockette and am now generating tiles in Dynmap. Once that is done I'll select a location for the spawn building and maze, put it in and get things ready for the testers to join.

In the mean time, do me a favor and send me your Minecraft in game name so I can add you to the whitelist if you are willing to do test work.

Apparently there are two TFC 0.79.29.922 versions floating around. It has been brought to our attention that the TFC devs released a hot fix for this version without increasing the version number. Because of this we've been running a buggy version of TFC for almost two years. But fortunately this has only affected seven and a half thousand TFC players or so who had to use a scythe to harvest their crops. It's not the first time our server had a crazy quirk like that. Remember when we had "black gold" on our server? We'll just chalk this one up as being part of the HappyDiggers TFC charm :)

Now that we are running the new, same version. Harvesting crops should go a bit better.

So things got a bit delayed on the TnFC server front. Health issues. Family issues. Other things. You know how life goes. But fret not. The HappyDiggers TnFC server is still in development!

A bunch of config stuff got done. A suitable spawn area has been found and terraformed. And, of course, the spawn building has been placed there. Tenterro has agreed to help out and build some awesome looking bridges around spawn.

It won't be long now. Here are some screens to wet your appetite.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3604&d=15180

attachment.php?attachmentid=3605&d=15180

attachment.php?attachmentid=3606&d=15180

attachment.php?attachmentid=3607&d=15180

attachment.php?attachmentid=3608&d=15180