Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
InsaneJ

[0.79.30.925] HappyDiggers - The most popular public TFC server - Now also TechNode Firmacraft 3.7.1 (unofficial TFC)

512 posts in this topic

Thanks. I'd really like to be a part of this server.

As far as the mod and forge versions go, Yes I'm 100% sure I have the right versions.

I'm going to keep trying to get it to work and I'll let you know when I do.

Just for clarification, Yes I have tried joining both the lobby and actual server. Still same result.

Ok apparently the reason why it didn't work was MAGIC.

I literally did nothing differently today and it worked. xD

Congrats!

You've succeeded :D  Glad to see you on the map  :)

Good luck!

Haven't been on the TFC forums for a while. However the HappyDiggers servers have been updated to TerraFirmaCraft 0.79.29.922 several weeks ago. Sorry for the laggy communication.

My character and my inventory have reset, making me lose 5 expert and 2 adept skills, 65 xp levels, red steel boots and the rest of armour, made out of blue steel, and more. I spawned in the tutorial world and the welcome message appeared.
Screenshot before (couldn't find anything better)
Screenshot now
Screenshot now #2

Edited by Tesik_CZ

Is this server still a thing? I logged on earlier and the place was an absolute ghost town. There was literally no one on line and only after a while did one other person log on. It felt surreal.

On 8/16/2016 at 4:28 PM, Tesik_CZ said:

My character and my inventory have reset, making me lose 5 expert and 2 adept skills, 65 xp levels, red steel boots and the rest of armour, made out of blue steel, and more. I spawned in the tutorial world and the welcome message appeared.
Screenshot before (couldn't find anything better)
Screenshot now
Screenshot now #2

Answered on the HappyDiggers forum. RX is looking into this.

On 8/19/2016 at 10:34 AM, JunebugPancakes said:

Is this server still a thing? I logged on earlier and the place was an absolute ghost town. There was literally no one on line and only after a while did one other person log on. It felt surreal.

Yes, this server is still a thing. However since TFC 1 isn't getting any new updates and TFC 2 isn't playable yet, a lot of people have moved on.

The days when the server was packed with 30-ish people are long gone. Nowadays about a dozen or so people play on the server daily spread out over different time zones. So it all depends on when you join the server.

Edited by InsaneJ

On 12. 6. 2016 at 6:55 PM, galros said:

Hi,

It's a relevant question :) Thank you!

You need TechnodeFirmaCraft mod pack from the ATLauncher. Once you have the AT Launcher you can use the share code to get the exact mod pack you need to join our server. Share code: Wr9IKrNh

More information on our website  http://happydiggers.net/content.php?117&tabid=107

Good luck :)

Tried it but the share code is invalid.
:(

Are you using the correct version of TnFC? You can find the version we're running on our Servers page.

2 minutes ago, Tyderf said:

Why are there no people on?

Oh right this is that one server with the tyrant

33 minutes ago, Tyderf said:

Oh right this is that one server with the tyrant

Didn't you used to play TFC on HappyDiggers? Oh that's right you broke a very simple rule of no griefing and went on a tirade about how rules don't apply to you, and then you were banned. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. We have very simple rules on HappyDiggers made to protect players and their builds. You immediately attacked and broke into someone's house. You got what you deserved. Go rant on some other thread that allows whining and griefing, you won't get any pity here.

12 hours ago, Jiro_89 said:

Didn't you used to play TFC on HappyDiggers? Oh that's right you broke a very simple rule of no griefing and went on a tirade about how rules don't apply to you, and then you were banned. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. We have very simple rules on HappyDiggers made to protect players and their builds. You immediately attacked and broke into someone's house. You got what you deserved. Go rant on some other thread that allows whining and griefing, you won't get any pity here.

Adding the direct link to the HappyDiggers forum with the ban details and proofs: here.

Wow, it was 1.5 years ago ...

Edited by heptagon_ru
improved the "replied to" quote to more relevant, and thoughts about time

Griefers complaining about the server they got banned from is hilarious :)

For those not following our forums. We got a nice compliment on how our staff handles griefers a week or so ago. Read more here if interested: https://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?2409-FreebieTFC-Reporting-Grief-at-town-quot-Kingdom_of_Lagoria-quot

On a different note. I've finally gotten around to setting up Dynmap for our TFC servers again. Currently, the TFC Freebie and Donor TnFC servers are working on a full render. The Freebie TFC server should be done in a day or so, the Donor TFC servers will be busy rendering tiles for a week at least.

The Dynmap tiles are stored on a separate 4TB WD Purple drive on which we've placed a BTRFS partition. BTRFS allows for file packing which means no space is wasted when storing many small files like we're doing with Dynmap. Think of it like this: when you store a file that is 1KB in size, it will normally take up 4KB of disk space since that is the smallest amount of space that can be allocated for a file. If the file is 5KB it will take up 8KB of disk space (2x 4KB) etc. BTRFS however, can stack files which means it doesn't allocate space in fixed sizes of 4KB. A file of 1KB takes up 1KB of space and a file of 5KB takes up 5KB of space. Without BTRFS we would not be able to store all the Dynmap tiles for all our TFC servers on a single 4TB drive.

You can find the Dynmap URLs in the opening post of this thread and on our Servers page. So yeah, we hope you guys will enjoy Dynmap again.

Edited by InsaneJ

Hi guys recently i havent been able to light kiln fires... 2 other players on the server comfirmed this. 

3 hours ago, fred_ttangi said:

are open for offline/pirate accounts?

No.

On 27/03/2017 at 0:35 AM, heptagon_ru said:

No.

why?only because i still dont have money for minecraft,and i brazilian

8 hours ago, fred_ttangi said:

why?only because i still dont have money for minecraft,and i brazilian

Neither.

There are multiple reasons, e.g.:

• Pirate accounts are illegal in general, therefore server would be at risk of being punished for supporting them.
  • The servers use various plugins for ensuring safety of players and general order. These plugins rely on official data from Mojang.
  • In average players with pirated accounts bring more trouble for staff, not following rules, etc. E.g. they feel they don't have much to loose if banned.

P.S. Oh, you are Brazilian? Man, I have been trying to buy mate (jerba) tea here in Russia for few months - no luck. It was popular few years ago, but now quite rare.
How lucky you are, being in one of the countries where it did originate from and where it is abundant :)
I am drooling over all modern types of the jerba mate in online shops. Some day will find a way to buy there, I am not that good with international shopping :D

On 29/03/2017 at 4:59 AM, heptagon_ru said:

Neither.

There are multiple reasons, e.g.:

• Pirate accounts are illegal in general, therefore server would be at risk of being punished for supporting them.
  • The servers use various plugins for ensuring safety of players and general order. These plugins rely on official data from Mojang.
  • In average players with pirated accounts bring more trouble for staff, not following rules, etc. E.g. they feel they don't have much to loose if banned.

P.S. Oh, you are Brazilian? Man, I have been trying to buy mate (jerba) tea here in Russia for few months - no luck. It was popular few years ago, but now quite rare.
How lucky you are, being in one of the countries where it did originate from and where it is abundant :)
I am drooling over all modern types of the jerba mate in online shops. Some day will find a way to buy there, I am not that good with international shopping :D

ok,clarified my doubts

A lot of players on tonight. Did someone popular put up a TFC let's play? :)

HappyDiggers_Freebie_TFC_2017-04-01.png

8 hours ago, fred_ttangi said:

tell me this is the recomended spec

I'm sorry, what do mean?