Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
KuroNeko87

Any temp fixes?

6 posts in this topic

Are there any temp fixes for the random crashing related to the noclassfound? It is really geting on my nerves having to restart my client 5 or more times an hour. (And i'm not even exaggerating)

Welcome to the Forums!

Are you playing on a server? If so, it sounds like the crash you are getting is from your client not matching the server's. Specifically the value for 

yearLength 96

The number of days in a year. Must be a multiple of 12.[1]

Talk to whoever is running the server and get a copy of their config file, or ask what their yearLength is set to, and change yours to match.

If you're playing single player, I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm going to need a crash report in order to diagnose the problem. There should be a folder called crash-reports where you have your MC profile installed, find the most recent report and either post it to pastebin.com and give us the link, or if you don't understand how to do that and have to copy it here, make sure to use spoiler tags.

[spoiler]Paste text from crash report here[/spoiler]

For some reason It happens only in worlds that have a lot of large trees... SSP

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// Shall we play a game?Time: 2/8/14 12:35 PMDescription: Exception ticking worldjava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/CallableLvl1  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:862)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72898_h(World.java:786)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72851_f(World.java:741)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:573)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_94575_c(World.java:721)  at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.func_71847_b(BlockLogNatural.java:43)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:442)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:201)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:655)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Head --Stacktrace:  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:862)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72898_h(World.java:786)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72851_f(World.java:741)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:573)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_94575_c(World.java:721)  at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.func_71847_b(BlockLogNatural.java:43)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:442)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:201)-- Affected level --Details:  Level name: My World  All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['KuroNeko87'/30, l='My World', x=64.50, y=148.00, z=-4767.50]]  Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 2540 Drop: 0  Level seed: -1904030227297648720  Level generator: ID 00 - DEFAULT, ver 1. Features enabled: true  Level generator options:  Level spawn location: World: (-36,145,252), Chunk: (at 12,9,12 in -3,15; contains blocks -48,0,240 to -33,255,255), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)  Level time: 80 game time, 80 day time  Level dimension: 0  Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil  Level weather: Rain time: 77083 (now: false), thunder time: 164139 (now: false)  Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: trueStacktrace:  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:655)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)-- System Details --Details:  Minecraft Version: 1.6.2  Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1  Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation  Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation  Memory: 1667468520 bytes (1590 MB) / 2596798464 bytes (2476 MB) up to 5726797824 bytes (5461 MB)  JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms2048m -Xmx6144m -XX:PermSize=1024m  AABB Pool Size: 2711 (151816 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2 (112 bytes; 0 MB) used  Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed  IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 29, allocated: 1, tallocated: 33  FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.62.871 Minecraft Forge 9.10.1.871 10 mods loaded, 10 mods active  mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  FML{6.2.62.871} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  Forge{9.10.1.871} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.5} [codeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.3} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.2.3} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.4 DamageIndicatorsv2.9.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  terrafirmacraft{0.77.22} [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFC-0.77.22.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  ExtraFirma{1.0.3} [ExtraFirma] (extrafirma-universal-v1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  rusticammelius{1.1.0} [RusticamMelius] (RusticamMelius v1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  strongcraft{0.1.4} [strongcraft] (strongcraft-0.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)  Vec3 Pool Size: 989 (55384 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used  Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['KuroNeko87'/30, l='My World', x=64.50, y=148.00, z=-4767.50]]  Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)  Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

I know this is in the official buglist, but i was wondering if there was a temporary fix.

That's the console log, not the crash report. See at the bottom? It says:

2014-02-08 14:27:11 [INFO] [STDOUT] #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# W:GamesMinecraftMultiMCinstancesTerraFirma1minecraftcrash-reportscrash-2014-02-08_14.27.11-server.txt

Ah, I had mistaken "temp" for "temperature", hence the suggestion about the server configs.

This crash is caused by dense Sequoia forests, where the leaves of nearby trees try to replace parts of the trunk, and then the whole tree updates and crashes. Unfortunately in the current build, the only "fix" is to avoid Sequoia trees like the plague. As long as you stay away from them you won't get this crash. This isn't the only Sequoia-related bug in 77, so unless you have a super computer, you should be staying away from them anyways.