Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kittychanley

Dirt/Sand/Clay/Farmland Template

13 posts in this topic

As of Build 77.22 the following numbers correspond to the following stone types for the dirt, clay, sand and farmland file-names.

0 Granite
1 Diorite
2 Gabbro
3 Siltstone
4 Mudstone
5 Shale
6 Claystone
7 Rock Salt
8 Limestone
9 Conglomerate
10 Dolomite
11 Chert
12 Chalk
13 Rhyolite
14 Basalt
15 Andesite
16 Dacite
17 Quartzite
18 Slate
19 Phyllite
20 Schist
21 Gneiss
22 Marble

For the eventual release of B78; note that Mudstone and Siltstone have been removed.

0 Granite

1 Diorite

2 Gabbro

3 Shale

4 Claystone

5 Rock Salt

6 Limestone

7 Conglomerate

8 Dolomite

9 Chert

10 Chalk

11 Rhyolite

12 Basalt

13 Andesite

14 Dacite

15 Quartzite

16 Slate

17 Phyllite

18 Schist

19 Gneiss

20 Marble

Awesome, ty so much!

Just to be clear, these are metavalues, yes?

No. Metadata for blocks only goes from 0-15. These numbers correspond to the names of the files. For example, the file Dirt0.png is the texture for dirt that generates with Granite.

NinjaEdit: If you're looking for the metadata/damage values on the blockIDs for the in-game blocks, I will post those elsewhere, as they are not related to resource packs, which is the main subject of this sub-forum.

Ah, ok... I need the block ID info to reference the properties files for the connected textures.  For some reason it won't take the names for the TFC blocks.  But I can find them if you're busy -- it should be very easy with this list. :)

Ah, ok... I need the block ID info to reference the properties files for the connected textures.  For some reason it won't take the names for the TFC blocks.  But I can find them if you're busy -- it should be very easy with this list. :)

yes, that's what i was after too for connected textures XD i eventually figured it out, but it took a while

if we could get a mapping for the animal textures such as deer and pheasants, that would be great...i asked about it a long time ago but i think the mod who responded forgot about it lol

Dunk is no longer a developer of TFC, and he's the one who made the models. So pretty much the only chance of getting a mapping is if somebody else has already made one or decides to make one.

bummer, i should have asked here sooner. oh well, thanks for responding

ive decided to revive an old Sphax 64 patch from 1.6.2 i think, for TFC and found that many of the Folders are the same but the file names for soil and farmland and such are different names but the same folders is there a list for them as they are currently Dirt1 - Dirt22.png and i dont know their names to rename them. If you have the time kitty to provide a link to a post containing the proper names then that would be great thank you and have a nice evening.

That's what the original post is talking about. "0 Granite" means that the file previously called "Dirt0.png" is now called "Dirt Granite.png"

finished renaming all the things! now im going to go onto the sphax bdcraft forums and get some guys attention if they can make up some textures for all the new stuff.

A agree it looks god. You can't sand it.
You will get bettee at not making them at all as Boni says.
I use water but let it dry before you put in the oven or the water can burn the clay.