Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
simpious

[Offline] LemonCraft - 18 Slots - 24/7 Uptime! - New World - SmartMoving - B78

48 posts in this topic

We are A friendly Helpful community and we love to play terrafirmacraft with others!

We have A freshly spawned world as of May, 6, 2014   :) 

Owner: Simpious

Come join us On Lemoncraft!  :D

IP: 198.24.170.146:35114

BlackList

jayyy_mm

craftingbros_FTW

RULES - Don't make me add more!

No Swearing Please.

No Griefing Please.

No Cheating!!

You May Pvp and Raid if BOTH sides agree to war.

English Only Please.

DON'T LECTURE ADMINS!

Mods

SmartMoving Link

Player API Link

TFC b78 Link

Damage Indicators Link

ExtraFirma Link

Application

1 In game Name me/jiinc     friend/shadow_killer0

2 Age 19

3 Name Dustin

4 Country Canada

5 A way I can contact you. [email protected]   / skype: dustin.spencer5

6 do you agree to the rules? Don't make me add more. ofc

7 why you want to join? at least 3 sentences. Im new to terrafirmacraft. Im looking for a small server to play on this is perfect. this is the first decent thread i seen so i want to get me and my friend white-listed

8 How can you help the server? at least 4 ways. Well community wise I'am good with people. i am new to this mod pack so i cant really help people with it. i can help with builds. and if you or any of your staff has problems i will be happy to help. im open to anything you need help with. 

9 Have you been on any of my old servers? No i have not

10 Have you had any experience being an admin? I have been admin/mod on several occasions 

11 Do you own a minecraft server? not yet i will be buying one in the future 

12 Are you willing to help me install MyTown and permissions? sure

1 In game Name: madafe

2 Age: 18

3 Name: Matt

4 Country: USA

5 A way I can contact you: [email protected] or through the forum

6 do you agree to the rules? Don't make me add more: Yes

7 why you want to join? I would Like to play TFC with other people. I was already on two of the worlds you hosted before the white list. I would like to continue playing on your server

8 How can you help the server? at least 4 ways: Give new players advice. I will not use explicit language. Help find ore deposits. Add to the server population

9 Have you been on any of my old servers?: Yes

10 Have you had any experience being an admin? Yes

11 Do you own a minecraft server? no

12 Are you willing to help me install MyTown and permissions? It depends on what type of help you need I am not quite sure how I could help you with that but if I can I will

1 In game Name: nessy27

2 Age: 15

3Name Den

4 Country Ukraine

5 You can contact me Skype(denis3369), Hangout, Google+

6 Yes I agree rules

7 I want to play TFC server with friends and TFC mod is my favourite

8 Give new players first help, Help people with finding ores.

9 No

10 Yes

11 No

12 I can search internet because i dont know MyTown and ForgePerms

1 In game Name: toaoscar

2 Age: 15

3 Name: Oscar

4 Country: England

5 A way I can contact you: Google+

6 I agree to the rules and any that are added with good reason

7 why you want to join? 

I enjoy TFC and have never had an oppotunity to play on a new server with a small community. SSP is fun but there is no reason to build or trade and you have to do the same tasks one after the other and i eventually get bored. On a server you can share tasks and if you make something you know you won't be the only person ever to see it.

8 How can you help the server?

-My main skill is with building. I can build a castle or mansion or even a small town. My buildings are modular so if a needs altering it should be easy without altering the   theme. (My builds normally end up as a nordic/medieval/fantasy hybrid)

-I can create relatively complex redstone circuits that could be used in something like a rail network

-I am experienced with TFC (played since build 40 something) and don't mind helping new players get the basics

-Though my main skill is in building i am happy to do mining or exploring. However the one thing i would like to avoid is replanting crops.

9 Have you been on any of my old servers? No

10 Have you had any experience being an admin? Once on a jointly owned (hosted by a friend with better computer, setup by me) private server that was up for about 6 months with 6-7 active users for most of that. didn't use any mods/plugins

11 Do you own a minecraft server? The above is the closest i have come to owning a server

12 Are you willing to help me install MyTown and permissions? I would love to help if i can but i have very little knowledge in that area

Jiinc madafe nessy27 and toaoscar are added to the whitelist! Thanks For Playing! :D

In game Name parker4647

2 Age 12 

3 Name Parker

4 Country USA (Vermont)

5 A way I can contact you. through here

6 do you agree to the rules? Don't make me add more. Always have

7 why you want to join? at least 3 sentences. I want to join because you are the best server owner i have seen. I also would like to because you like to add new things and i love to help. And i have always liked your servers

8 How can you help the server? at least 4 ways. I can help people out. I helped you out with Mytown and can still do that. I can help people with mod problems tell ten how do use smart moving. I can also help with wiki, I'm on a nice computer so i can go to the wiki as well as be on the server to help people who can't.

9 Have you been on any of my old servers? You bet ya

10 Have you had any experience being an admin? Yes I have i have actually been on many servers that have different mods, Techy, Magic, and even vanilla

11 Do you own a minecraft server? Nope, but my friend does.

12 Are you willing to help me install MyTown and permissions? You know i help any way possible within my range

parker4647 is added to the whitelist! Have Fun!

Thanks For The Nice notes! :D

XD

1 In game Name

Kodekatt

2 Age

3 Name

Kacey

4 Country

USA currently, though I travel sometimes.

5 A way I can contact you.

kacey at live dot no or skype: http://kacey.0x.no/skype

6 do you agree to the rules? Don't make me add more.

Yes

7 why you want to join? at least 3 sentences.

I've always loved this mod, it is tons of fun and keeps me interested in playing a lot more than vanilla/moded normal minecraft does, but it can be somewhat boring all alone to play. Every time I've tried to get my friends to play it with me, they'd quit quickly and complain about it being too hard for them and then quit. I find this to be a mod that you really need at least one other person to play with in order to keep it fun and playable. Also I like some of the mods this server uses, especially the More player models, since I have a skin that needs that mod in order to display properly!

8 How can you help the server? at least 4 ways.

I'm not sure what all I can offer to the server, unless you mean the players/community?

As for helping with the server, I'm a linux systems & network admin.

As for the community, I enjoy cooperating with the other players in the world, helping people and working together. To me, it makes it the most fun when I can contribute to something and not just build on my own, because that becomes too much like playing single player. I love helping others and donating resources/time to make the experience of playing on a server be fun for other people as best as I can. I don't get upset and rage quit over things, nor do I have any issues about getting killed. Death happens in games where death is possible.

9 Have you been on any of my old servers?

No

10 Have you had any experience being an admin?

Yes, for 4 different servers. I'll accept if asked to become one, but I will never ask to become one. I'm perfectly content being just a user.

11 Do you own a minecraft server?

No, don't really wish to own one of my own.

12 Are you willing to help me install MyTown and permissions?

As well as I can. What exactly do you need help with?

1. koomorang

2. 15

3. Max

4. The United States of America

5. Steam or less preferably, Skype

6. Yeah, rules like these seem to be common sense more than anything.

7. I want to join since recently I have been looking for a TFC multiplayer server. Another reason I want to join is to have fun. A third reason I want to join is because of the mods on the server.

8. I can 1.Create a Steam group 2. Help new players to TFC learn 3. Hopefully provide a place for players seeking a home to live and 4. Do my best to regulate players breaking rules.

9. Nope.

10. Yeah, although I never really have had to use my powers much. My personal concept of admins is to support the server and make sure that no one is breaking rules, not any of that spawning in stuff.

11. Eh, I kinda did some local server a couple months ago, but with a new router my port fowarded stuff is kinda broken.

12. I am REALLY bad at those kind of things, but I guess I could try and research into it if needed.

Application

1 In game Name

Gh0stb0y3

2 Age

3 Name

Vincent de Vries

4 Country

Netherlands

5 A way I can contact you.

6 do you agree to the rules? Don't make me add more.

Yes, i do.

7 why you want to join? at least 3 sentences.

I'm looking for a TFC server that's at least somewhat co-op focussed or at least has a nice comunity. Furthermore, the mods added to this TFC server are to my liking, and overall it seems like a verry pleasant server to be on for a while. Aaand this is the required third scentence because i said all i had to say in two...

8 How can you help the server? at least 4 ways.

I have a lot of free time i can spend teaching new people when needed, helping out the settlement, gathering resources and i enjoy helping in general.

9 Have you been on any of my old servers?

I can't say i have.

10 Have you had any experience being an admin?

Not on a TFC server, but i have had my fair share of mediating problems and maintaining rules.

11 Do you own a Minecraft server?

I used to, but it died out due to disinterest, hence why i seek to join a bigger server.

12 Do you own a TFC server

The server i used to own was a TFC server in it's later life.

13 Have you ever been on Tomatonet?

I can't say i have.

14 Is there anything you see that you like about this server that others do not have?

A somewhat propper screening process to keep out the worst of the trolls for one. Other than that, i can't judge just off this forum page.

Application

1 In game Name cwsager

2 Age 18

3 Name Colton

4 Country USA

5 A way I can contact you. PM

6 do you agree to the rules? Don't make me add more. Yes

7 why you want to join? at least 3 sentences. Looking to play TFC again and I love to play with others. Looking to be an economic kinda trader in game and trade goods with others. Getting tired of single player as I like interaction and to roleplay my role as a trade :D

8 How can you help the server? at least 4 ways. Help provide supplies to others. Add to the community. Create an awesome trading hub. Be a friendly person in game.

9 Have you been on any of my old servers? Not that I know of

10 Have you had any experience being an admin? Yes

11 Do you own a Minecraft server? No

12 Do you own a TFC server No

13 Have you ever been on Tomatonet? No

14 Is there anything you see that you like about this server that others do not have? Players xD To elaborate on that, more of an active community.