Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
whitethane

[Offline] Co-Op TFC Server, Skype, 24/7

33 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

I've been playing this mod for quite a bit now and love it. Anyways i'd like to get a few people together on a server for a bit of Co-Op TFC. Looking to build a small community of 10 or so. Its white-listed (sorry) so a coupe of things:

- Preferably 16-22 y/o, with some exceptions

- Its a small white-listed server, so if you wish to join, plan to stay, no drifters

- Its Co-Op, be willing to work with others

Other than that come and hang out. 

Apply below with a skype name, age and something interesting.

You can define interesting however you'd like.

As for me, I am a collage student, aged 18. I'm working as an archaeologist with my university and I'm studying for a Marine Biology degree (because that makes sense). I love SciFi, cars, and gaming.

Let's hear yours,

Cheers. 

I'm interested in playing on your server  I'm a high school senior, I'm 18. My skype name is haad34. My Minecraft name is tehblooper. I too love science fiction and I love theme parks.  

my name is nyssa, skype name nyssa.zippler. i am 20 years old, with a lot of free time on my hands currently. i am female (*gasp*) but i have a catch. if you decide to let me in, my boyfriend (age 23) comes with the package, however he may not be online quite as much as i will be. we are both total nerds, from star trek to lord of the rings, from the legend of zelda to league of legends. you name it, at least one of us is probably into it. minecraft name: XxNyssaXxill give you his name if we are accepted. 

If you still have spots open, I'm interested in joining. Seventeen years old, and I enjoy playing TFC. I'm an exheroin addict, I like goats, and enjoy obscure science fiction shows.

Kristov.terezoynesky is my skype name. 

Hey there! I'm LEDlump in both Skype & Minecraft aswell as these forums. I'm 20, thinking, "Why not?", & I'd been a NEET for some 1.5 years up until the previous week's Friday. Now I work at a laundromat :P

Hmm.. Anything else potentially interesting or irrelevant... I listen to copious amount of Vocaloid related content. Here's what I'm currently listening to?Xenosphere - 初音ミクオリジナル - NND

Xenosphere - 初音ミクオリジナル - YT

Hey, I'm a bit out of your age range, 27, but I'm looking for a server that has no PvP, and would be welcoming to someone new to TFC (haven't made it out of the copper tools). Really I just want to work with people on TFC since I am no good at finding ores and the like, so I want to learn.

Some about me:

• I'm a stay at home dad, so my time available will be about an hour in the middle of my day and in the later evenings (after 9 central).
  • I have tons of experience with Minecraft vanilla.
  • I'd like to just take up a role on the server. I'd be keen to do the farm/orchard stuff, or the travelling to collect plants or animals. I'm not a fantastic builder, but I do okay. I prefer form over function, so that is likely my downfall.
  • I'm just now getting into homebrewing in real life, so I could do the brewing too :-)

Let me know what you think! My IGN is Aaron215, pm me for skype info if I fit your profile for acceptable members!

Been playing the mod for a while, but took a break. A lot of stuff has changed since I last picked it up. Grown bored of vanilla and FTB, though, I'll still play FTB with friends. With TerraFirma, I joined servers but never really found a group I could play and explore the mod with.

The people who've already posted seem pretty cool. A big nerd, myself. I could talk about Star Wars, LotR, and tabletop games. Anyone who wants to learn GURPS, hit me up. Aaron likes brewing, I love to cook. Also have classic rock playing, maybe we could set up plug.dj and share all our faves. 

Following Aaron's example:

• Currently 19 years of age, going through college at the moment. Have quite a bit of spare time on my hands despite that. Sometimes have things I'll need to tap out for, namely on the weekends, but I'll be trolling the server all day and night during the week.
  • A lot of experience with minecraft. I've had it since Alpha, seen all kinds of mods. Loved FTB for a long time, but the difficulty goes away quickly.
  • Building and mining is my forte, both of which work very differently in TFC. Happen to like farming quite a bit, but I'll leave that to Aaron.

Minecraft: AGroundType

Pretty simple. Looking forward to it, if you don't mind having me.

Dunno if you guys are still looking, I posted last week. Coming back to 1) bump the thread and hope it emails the person who made it and 2) update you by saying I've officially made it to the iron age. Did a bit of observation and deduction, and after digging 3 pilot holes to get the 2nd layer of rock I wanted, I dug down to the third, got what I wanted there too, started a branch mine and only 30 blocks later found traces, and then a massive deposit, of Limonite. I've got 443 ore and there's still more in there :-DHope you can get the folks to start this server soon, I'm having a blast but I know I'd have more fun as part of a team.-Aaron

Hey, this looks like fun. :P

I'm 21 years old, and am trying to get back into TFC. I havn't played for a while and I've always loved it. I really want to be able to share the mod with people who enjoy it as much as I do.

I'm a pretty big nerd, have tons of Minecraft experience under my belt, and I really enjoy things like this.

Skype username: andrewtheguru

Minecraft username: SatansBane

Hello, i am 16 year old high school student from Canada. I like hunting fishing as well as survival games. I and my friend have, at the moment are making a game. Hope to see you there.

MC: mauser10

buzzy613 here, skype and IGN

18 years old 

I play flute and ukulele and will prolly build some crazy stairs once i get planks.

My name is Branden. I am 16 years old, and have good experience with this mod. I have plenty of free time, and enjoy wasting time on the internet.

Hello, I'm a little under the age expectation at 14, but if you are still looking I would like to join.My name is MacKenzie and I live in Canada.I like reading, games and am into blacksmithing and the stone age. 

mc: macksmither48

I am 12 but most people on the internet think I am in my 20s. I love gaming and I make youtube videos, but I can't find the right software so I stopped until I do. I am in the sixth grade soon to be seventh. I exell at math. My skype name is gary.boutelle1,and my in-game name is Spike711. Thank you for, hopefully, giving me a chance.

Name is Tony Reno, High School student at the age of 18, skype name is Henrry50000, Minecraft name Henrry_X. Well I am going into mechanical engineering and have also had an interest in architecture since I was young.

I really want Some people to play TFC with

I Would Love To Join I Have Been Looking For Something Like This! Here's My Skype hiriko46mc

the one with the blueish diving picture :P i am 18 a senior in highschool studying for my exams right now but i would love to join your server i like watching animes  

Hey,

I'm CreeperCosmos, and I'm 14 (I know I'm under the age range) but I'm trying to grow my youtube channel and I love playing with other people in a friendly environment. I was already planning to make a Let's Play on TerraFirmaCraft, and then I happened upon this server. I'd love to create an LP and play along with other people, trying to hang out and have a good time.

This mod is my type of mod, as I've always been someone to play more strategy games over arcade ones, so survival games are awesome for me.

Skype- creeper.cosmos

Youtube- www.youtube.com/user/creepercosmos

Email- [email protected]

Minecraft IGN- 0yummmy0

Thanks Again!

Hello there~ 

Name's Joe. Joe Febo, pleasure to meet you. I'm your average 17 year old nerd. When I'm not constantly playing Playstation 4 or Minecraft on PC I'm out with the Sea Cadets ensuring a place for myself in the future of the United States's Navy. I'm hoping to be fully enlisted this time next year. Something interesting about me? As I've previously stated I am looking to enlist in the United States Navy come next year. But my political views follow those of a Communist. And I wear that title proudly. (Believe me I am not the type of person to shove my political views down your throat and I'd rather not start a political discussion with anyone. I've yet to see an political conversation start that has never ended in an argument.) Being a Communist and fighting beside the nation that wishes to destroy all traces of Communism is odd of course. All I have to call it is nationalism. 

My Skype Username: mr.febo123

Minecraft IGN: febo123

I hope to hear from you very soon! Until we meet, have a wonderful day~

HI I'm KayK777 on both my skype and minecraft account. I am 18 years old and am planning to attend college for Software Engineering in the fall. I have a slight addiction to minecraft(much like everyone here XD) and just found TFC and am having a blast with it. I want to be able to play on a server were I can cooperate with other people to create awesome things and also help my knowledge on the mod grow as right now I am rather new to it and can barely get copper tools without dying. 

Hey I'm Drewfro666 (That's my Skype and my IGN and my name just about everywhere. X3), you can just call me Drew. I'm a 17-year-old Highschool Junior. I'm very familiar with Minecraft in general but am relatively new to TFC. I've been an Administrator for the TimberCraft FTB server for about two years but now I'm just getting a little burned out on it and am looking for something else to play. I don't think I've ever been banned from a server, I've never griefed and I suck at PvP.

My main hobbies are Youtube, Minecraft, and Netflix, I skype with people fairly often and I play DnD every Saturday with the bros (A Dragonborn Sorcerer, if you must know).

Hmu or something if I'm accepted! I'd love to have a nice server to play TFC on. All of the ones I've tried so far are either laggy, underpopulated, or have some other catch that I don't really feel like dealing with (Part of a larger gaming community, add extra mods, etc.)

I would love to join your server. I am 17 years old and i just recently started playing TFC. None of my friends play minecraft anymore and the big servers you always just get greifed and robbed on. I would really appreciate if i could join. Thank you.

Minecraft: ASPVisBoss

Is this server still kicking? If it's still around I would love to join. My name is Nilo(Nilock, nilockin, whatever), I'm 16 years old and I've been playing TFC on and off for about a year now. Thanks to my crap job and my weird schedule I typically play pretty late but I'd still like to interact with the community as much as possible.

Minecraft:nilockin

I'm pretty quiet, but you're more than welcome to add me on skype if you'd like.

I would love to join your server. I am 16 years old and i just recently started playing TFC and starting to learn how to play it. I am very familiar with vanilla Minecraft also. Hobbies usually play lots of video games and love to go to the dunes.  I would really appreciate if i could join you (: . Thank you.