Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
snaketokill

[Create a New Topic for Each Suggestion]

2 posts in this topic

Ok I've played tfc since build 51 and still think so things are missing so I just wanted to post a huge block of text with my ideas in it

Useless items:

-Gypsum: Most modern and ancient fertilisers are based on this mineral so I think it should be crafted with plants (most likely flowers because they are useless too) or crops like peppers.

-flowers: pointless so I think they should have random particles (to simulate pollinators) around them

Kinetic Power: 

Most mods have a form of power in them (ic2 has EU and mfr has rf) so we should have a more realistic power source that is well known.

-generating: in order to generate this power we need generators. the most common kinetic generators are: wind turbines and water wheels. So we might as well use those since they are the oldest.

-wind mill: made form large amounts of wool and logs. powered by wind and is faster in the rain

-water wheel: uses flowing water to spin its self. created with large amounts of wood and is rather slow

Uses:

Power needs uses so I made a few but you can add more

-Mill: basically a automated quern that is spun with kinetic power

-Sawmill: rather expensive but is more effective then the saw (idea: instead of getting 8 planks you get 12)

-Press: Used to make plate more effectively (possibly have a chance to double your output) is made from steel to avoid and instant blast furnace.

-Automated bellows: bellows that fire themselves (please add this)

Weaving:

since we know the knapping interface so well I found more uses for it which involves crafting 2 staw

-rope: used to tie up those run away boats and crafting many later mentioned things.

0 blank   8 full

-lashing: put on a mob so they cant run away and you can pick them up! (slowness should be applied)

-net: used in crafting and catching fish effectively

-whip: scares animals and to speed up your mount

Wood work:

also uses the knapping interface but steals the current bowl recipe

-Bowl: used for meals

-Gold pan: current gold pan

-boat mount: the thing you see on docks to tie your boat too. It does just that!

-grate: place-able pane. looks like the side of a cattle truck and is used in cart crafting (seen later)

-Mixing bowl: Replace the meal surface with this please

-Cage Unf.: craft with a net to complete and create a cage used to trap lobster with rotten flesh (it needs a use and it works in real life)

-wheel: used for cart crafting

-Crate: used in cart crafting

-Pallet: used in cart crafting

-Axle: used in cart crafting

-Pole: used in cart crafting

-slats: place-able pane and used in cart crafting

-Bark: places like charcoal used in cart crafting

-trof: used to feed animals and in cart crafting (most likely spelt differently)

-Barrel mount: used to transport full barrels and in cart crafting

Weapons:

war at the moment work like this: more men more higher tear= instant win. lets fix that...

-Harpoon: like javelin but right click again to real in (capable of fishing) craft with javelin and rope

-Axe: right click with current axe to throw it like a tomahawk

-crossbow: fires arrows faster and harder with less knock back (instant slowness)

-Ballista: placed or carted massive crossbow that fires javelins

-Trebishay: throws rocks and powder kegs. placed or huge carted (please fix spelling)

-Battering ram: bash down castle walls and houses. placed and large carted

Extra animals:

we need more wild life so I might as well

-Elephants: tameable, ride able used for large carting. Drops: 4-6 stacks of meat, 10-20 bones, 2 tusk (works like a sword just weaker), 10-15 hides

-mammoths: spawn in the cold work like elephants (same drops) shear able and used for huge carting

-Tiger: tameable kills zombies. drops 1 hide, 2-4 bones 20-40 meat

-white tiger: tiger spawns in the cold

-shark: spawns in water like squid. drops 2-3 bones, 10-13 meat, an ingot (any ingot other than blue black and red steel) or a mineral

-rabbit: works like live stock only more common and smaller. drops 1 hide, 1 meat and 1 bone

More misc metal items!:

here are some forge able items that can go with the bucket in misc

-horse armour: for horses

-Elephant armour: for that beautiful elephant pulling your battering ram

-Mammoth armour: so the ice ace doesn't die to fast  

-tusk reinforcements: for extra damage for charging into your foes on and elephant/mammoth

-saddle parts: craft with leather for a saddle to put on our stead

-cart mount inf.: craft with 1 rope and 2 planks to complete a cart mount for your horse

-axle mount: used in cart crafting

-Brace: used to mount carts on to your elephant/mammoth

-Nail: used in cart crafting (bronze makes 16, w. iron makes 32, steel makes 64)

Carts:

mount a cart on a mount in order to pull things around.

small carting (donkeys, mules and horses)

-item holds 12 rows of 9 chest size items

-cattle: holds 4 cows

-Swain: Holds 6 pigs

-sheep: holds 4 sheep

-chicken: holds 10 chickens

-liquid: holds 8 barrels

large carting (elephants)

-tiger: holds 2 tigers

-bunnies: holds 20 rabbits

-ingot: holds 9 stacks of ingots

-items: holds 20 rows of items

-Liquid: holds 16 barrels

-Tool: holds 24 tools

Huge carting(mammoth)

-items: 28 rows of items

-Huge-Items: holds 9 non chest items(doors)

-Horse: holds 2 horses

-Tools: Holds 40 tools

-log: holds 12 log piles

-metal: holds 18 stacks of ingots

-Liquid: holds 20 barrels

-Elephant: holds 1 baby elephant

All these carts will use items shown before and lots of them: 4 wheels, 2 axle, 32 plank, 8 slats, 64 bark, 4 trof, 2 poles, 16 grate= 1 cattle cart

barrel mounts are used in liquid carts

pallets in tool carts

crates in item carts

grates and slats in animals

Boats:

the vanilla speed boat thing makes no sense so I thought id change that. Note: all these boats don't explode on contact with the shore. :)

-Dugout canoe: right click on 3 side ways logs to get a 2 person canoe works in 1-5 block deep water rather slow

-log raft: right click on a 2x2 of full log piles with 2 rope to create (holds 3 people) works in 1-8 block deep water slow

-voyager: Viking ship created in a ship yard (some sort of structure) holds 4 people. very fast

-confronter: small battle ship, has 4 ballistae installed, holds 6 men (1 in the crows nest) quick

-Battle ship: massive battle ship with 8 ballistae and holds 10 men. quick

-Ark: huge carrier holds 12 men and 40 mobs

Lead:

atm lead is useless so:

-weight: fires the trebishay farther

-markings: lead is known as the end of old pencils

-Allows

-iron and bronze for tier 4

-bismuth and zinc for tier 2

-tin and copper for tier 3

Light:

we have torches and lava. Both suck for large projects.

-lantern: Large lamp for light houses and castles

-chandelier: looks nice and made of gold

-Coke lamp: turns coal into coke and creates lots of light

Sorry for such a long post. Please consider my ideas or improve them.

Welcome to the Forums!

Please read the rules of the Suggestion Forum, specifically the part that says "Start a new thread for each suggestion."

http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/15-read-before-posting-suggestion-forum-rules/

Many of these suggestions are also duplicates, and so you should find the original thread and post your ideas about those suggestions there.

This thread has been locked.