Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wintersfreund

Diary of Innistrad

11 posts in this topic

I'm not experienced in making let's Plays, so i write this Blog here in Forum.

Seed: Innistrad

1. Day:

Posted Image

I started within a forest of willows. I gathered basalth and stick for some tools, crafting stone axe and stone knifes. Cut down grass till i had two full stacks and started discovering the landscape for crops and water.

On my way through the forest i found some rye and Barley.

Posted Image

When the Forest ended, I found this and decided to settle down. Finding some more rye and build a small round straw house.

Posted Image

It's a primitive house inspired by african tribes and works well in TFC. It's build from 32 Thatch blocks which can be gathered easy without much time. It is Mob and rain safe and mobile because easy to break down.

End day 1

Posted Image

2. Day

Next day i started discovering my neighborhood.

Posted Image

South is a djungle climbing up the great mountain. i tried to found some crops, but nearly lost myself in the djungle.

Posted Image

East are the willow forest i started and a sequoia forest. Discovering the sequoia forest i found yellow bell pepper a spider and two zombies so i catch the bell pepper and my life and left this forest.

Posted Image

in the West a cliff blocking the way, but vines from the near djungle created a natural ladder.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Climbing up i found a vast meadow, stone changed from basalth to slate.

Posted Image

I found tomatos, more barley and some deers, but they fleed in the woods.

At least i discovered the region north of my settlement and found a much better place to settle.

Posted ImagePosted Image

The headland surrounded by water:

+ heightened place for protection and better view

+ wood

+ clay

+ stone

+ very much farmland

+ beautiful slate rock and white elm

+ River for fishing and kalamari hunt

Thanks ^^

3. Day

spending the second and last night near djungle. With the sunset i took the Straw house and gathered some more basalth rocks for toolmaking. Then i got to go north. On my way through the forest i found some beans and when reaching the headland the dinner was almost done - Kalamari swimming in the river.

Posted ImagePosted Image

The Day ended in building the straw House next to the Stone, with water inside and i good warm meal.

4. Day

Posted Image

Waiting for sunrise i searched google for some bronze age buildings and decided to biuld something like this on the headland.

Posted Image

This day was for agriculture. i found carrots nearby and planted nearly all i have found so far, creating a nice Garden.

I spend some days in forestry, cutting down all white elms and planting new saplings. By clearing of all the branches i got nearly 30 saplings and neraly 5 Stacks of sticks.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Nice amount of building timber. When cutting the last trees and some tall gras, i found some more carrots, soybean and wheat seeds.

2. & 3. April

i expanded the Garden and begann building scaffold.

Posted Image

4. April

First Harvest of carrots and bell pepper, so the day was for agriculture.

Posted Image

5. April

Posted Image

i continued the scaffold until timber was empty. The wood in front of the construction site is willow.

The elms still had to grow, i decided to start pottery, by the way to the clay next to the constuction site i found a new neighbor.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I got some clay and returned to my straw hut, and digging a hole for a kiln. i did some vessels and a jug. i finished the kiln as it starts raining, so i build another sraw hut for the kiln.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

6. April

Harvest-time! Some later sown carrots, the first tomatos and beans, lot of beans. A Kalamari has shown in the river again, so i got him and sow the hole harvest.

Posted ImagePosted Image

i finished agriculture and build the two straw huts into one before sunset when a new white elm grown tall.

7. April

Posted ImagePosted Image

Next day most of the saplings has grown, so i got more building-timber.

1./2. May

I spend two days finishing the scaffold, and in the evening it was almost done. After the night i got a nice view of the building so far.

Posted Image

3. May

Great harvest time. This time i replanted only some of the crops, cause this harvest shown me i will get much more than enough for winter. I filled almost a whole vessel with crops i didn' replanted, so i did some pottery for storage.

Posted ImagePosted Image

4./5. May

i harvested rye, which i replanted all. It is a good timing, cause next part of the building is the roof. And i need much straw.

Posted Image

Now i have a british lawn on the hole headland, but not enough straw.

6. May

During the night i started the roof.
Posted Image
I gathered some more straw near the clay pit, but not much. I need straw and some more basalth for toolmaking, so i take preparations for a little journey to my first settlement near the djungle.
Posted ImagePosted Image
It was mid-day when i head south through the forest gathering straw and slate stones. In the evening i arrived where i first settled and build a little straw hut in the dark.

7. May - 4. June

In spend the next days gathering straw, stones and little Kapok-trees. i found some relics of a earlier settlement ^^
Posted ImagePosted Image

4. June

My Inventury is nearly full, time to go home. On my way north i explored the river gathering straw and stones, but after some time the river heads to the east and my settlement is somewhere west. Finding my first pig, i left the river walking through the forest to the direction i expected the settlement and i was right.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Arriving just at the sunset, i hunted down a kalamari who waited for me. Then i go in the straw house and took a overview over my treasure.
Posted Image
Seeds of rice, wheat, red bell pepper, carrots, garbage, onion, sqash and greenbean.
12 full stacks of straw and 2 full stacks of thatch.
3 full piles of Kapok.
A full stack of slate for building and a full stack of basalth for toolmaking.
Some ores for later bronze age.

5. June
Posted ImagePosted Image
With all that straw i could finish the Roof, and from the top a got a great view. When i finished it's getting dark and i'm thirsty, so i returned to my straw hut and spend the night bathing there. In the Morning i got i nice look to my great house.

6. June

Great Harvest. Over the Half of the whole Garden is ready. I replanted only the rarer crops like garlic,soybeans and onion. Greenbean now fills 2 and a half vessel, tomatos the other half and carrots another one. I tried filling the walls with Kapok, it looks good, but i will need more when i go next time to the jungle.
Posted ImagePosted Image

7. June

Now i have a good Basis, the great House has enough place, food storage is great, fields are full. time for further discovery.
Once again i took some tools, straw, greenbean, sticks and stone and a vessel. I discovered the south finding a Ravine, but without ore-vein.
Posted ImagePosted Image
When i walked further i find a depression on the ground where there was tall gras, but not gras-covered earth - could that be a cavein? Time to investigate, i use my shovel as the earth did a smal cavein - there must be some air underground. Before continuing with the shovel a got some wood from a near willow to prevent earth from falling upon me, cause my Thatch was empty..
Posted ImagePosted Image

Short end

Well, i didn't found time to play some days, and when i had time yesterday, it seems it wasn't my day.

I continued diging and found a cave, but i also found a skeletton. i tried to flee, but i got shot down before i could open the entrance i closed carefully. This was the End of this hardcore world.

I now take some creative stuff, Perhaps i will start a new diary with biuld 78 later.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0