Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
AlexBeketov

offers from Russia

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

To begin, I would like to make a small comment:

• 1. Scythe is not intended to cut foliage, as it al be applicable for the harvest of crops and critters;
  • 2. Knife can be used just as well for cutting sticks of leaves, furthermore there is a special tool-pruner-designed for cutting unnecessary branches and shoots;

• Fried impossible to cook just for this you need some sort of a surface or in extreme cases, a stone, and so the egg can cook in a tank, for example, you can make razvibvaem eggs (we put the egg in the slots and ceramic dishes or processed flat stone, then get beaten egg on stone or container, but really there and can pogogret) and other with food-cooking will be more difficult because you will need to add boiling water, and then actually can and meat, vegetables and other foods;
  • respectively, will need to add any capacity bucket (even ceramic vessel may work) for cooking and boiling water is then mozheno and soups cook;

Well yet such ideas, thank you for your attention  :) !

Well, in this topic, I'll give your ideas, if useful, please report it, as I can help with textures to objects and possibly armor.

How about adding a mod tea? I personally still drink "herbal tea" - brewed from herbs Hypericum and mint: You can also

use herbs for tinctures and potions, poisons for weapons, as well as various zasolok and so much more, making poputi

all fresh and new to modification ....

Welcome , and if I suggest something on the anvil ? Well, there are very few functions , and thus forging her usefulness is not possible , a maximum of blows , bending , welding, broaching and compression ; and used all nakovalyunyu , so for example to make three tabs :

1. face - basic operations ( broaching , sediment , welding , stamping , shrinkage , bending and weave );

2 . Horn - bending work (bending radially expanding otversky and billets , forgings rounding );

and 3. hole in the anvil - for Shim tool : embossments , chisels , stamping mandrels and plugs , as well as insertion holes and the formation of " hats " in gvorzdey.

Here's a good article

I am quite afraid of clicking that link, looks mighty suspicious.

About the rest - do we really need three tabs of functions? What would we do with all this, exactly? Most of this would either require addition of other things a player can craft to be useful, other seem to me like they need the game to simulate an actual smithing process, and I even might disrupt subordination and say that Bioxx has quite the time balancing the amount of actions there is now and wouldn't really want there to be three fold of that.

Just really want to see something new, in addition to standard forgings; 
Well, more functional anvil; yes billet heated in the furnace and the blast occurs metal casting,
and also want to see a more advanced system for obtaining various alloys, look like something
Database of Steel, I think is not a bad thing to do various iron alloys, transforming and experimenting with carbon and ligated elements.
Не ты один тут Русский)) 

I haven't seen anything pointing to the fact TFC devs want to add dynamic alloys in the game.

This was actually discussed way back when, and I still haven't changed my opinion on the matter - there's a big amount of properties that change non-linearly when alloying different metals, and the graph for all that would be obscene to emulate. Apart from that little fact, there's only two properties to metals that make sense in Minecraft (and three in TFC), and none of them actually a thing, so they all have to be derived, and the derivation wouldn't really make much sense.

To sum it up, dynamic alloys add unneseccary complexity to simple calculation of "durability, efficiency (mining speed), and melting temperature".

Не ты один тут Русский)) 

Русских тут как бы предостаточно, я просто один из самых активных.

Welcome!

To your point about Scythes: this is brought up often and is well documented. To summarize, scythes were implemented for harvesting grass and crops. It just so happened that they also worked on leaves. Since mass harvesting of grass and crops is not all that useful, but mass harvesting of leaves for sticks is useful, that's how players ended up using it. I do not think there have been any official comments about it being slated for change, but the issue has at least been officially acknowledged.