Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadLight

Super Hardcore, for real badass players.

9 posts in this topic

Well, i have idea for hardcore gamemode. This mean:

1.) Player scare of monsters (If he see any of it, screen start shaking and player get Nausea)

2.) Only two start slots. (You need a backpack for standard inventory. And if don't have it...well all you have is you arms.)

3.) For standard inventory you need to actually wear a backpack. (In armor slot)

4.) If you have a backpack this will not add you a fast slot. (So, you have only two arms, and if you want to eqip something, you need to go into you inventory)

5.) Player need to drink water sometimes.

6.) If player stare at monster too long, will drop his eqip..

7.) Moar ideas?

This is all...sorry for my bad english. I'm russian. (Yes,yes. C'mon, start throw shit at me.)

That soulds like it would be a whole different mod. I suggest going over to the minecraft forums and suggesting this. Don't forget to mention Amnesia.

I'd prefer something like Ultra Hardcore [as done popularly by the Mindcrackers]

All I can see are arbitrary charts, regardless, this is a set up from an advanced steel mill, I don't expect it to come to metallurgy for a very long time, and even then, you are still going to use the basic forge, and bloomery long before this.

Going back to the OP's topic. There seems to be a lot of suggestions here on this site that fit right in with the feel of TFC and there's others that are extreme like torches burning out, food not stacking, and a smaller carrying limit than 64. How about normal mode has the things that fit in well. And hardcore mode Includes the things that are extreme and realistic.

Remember the purpose of the mod isn't to have uber-super-annoyingly-hard stuff packed into one mod. Yeah, he wants it to be difficult and realistic, but he still wants players to have fun.

Remember the purpose of the mod isn't to have uber-super-annoyingly-hard stuff packed into one mod. Yeah, he wants it to be difficult and realistic, but he still wants players to have fun.

I say we'll have more fun if it's more challenging in a good way. I say let's make it harder. Sure, make it adjust along with difficulty levels, that's to be expected. But there are a growing number of people already who want to see more of a challenge in Minecraft... The dragon is a joke.

Thats why I think it's a good idea to have difficulty settings for almost every part in the options menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0