Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

Etho does TerraFirmaCraft

32 posts in this topic

Reinforce the servers! Hide your wifes and children. One and a half million people are going to flock to this place :)

One and a half million people are going to flock to this place :)

my body is ready.

Almost 12 hours later and I finally learned how to set some server configs so the site doesn't insta-die >.>

Ha ha so that was why!

Btw it looked like he was still playing a version of TFC where the bonfires don't extinguish.

So it was you! I couldn't check how to make leather because of you :rolleyes:

Watching you try to light that pit kiln was painful.  :)

He and his viewers managed to crash the forum and the wiki  :P

Hopefully this will give the mod a nice push

also: I'm watching ethos series for a while now and from what i can tell, terrafirmacraft should be his thing. The series will be great  ;)

So it was you! I couldn't check how to make leather because of you :rolleyes:

Watching you try to light that pit kiln was painful.  :)

Not sure if that was adressed to me, but to avoid confusion: I'm not Etho. Etho is Etho and EnTro is EnTro :D

I hope this will give TFC a boost :)

The HappyDiggers TFC server got visited by about 200 new players since etho's video came out. It couldn't have happened at a worse moment with the horses breeding out of control like they did :D But there are a lot of new faces and from what I can tell most of them are enjoying TFC so that's a good thing.

Hope you guys (dev and staff) enjoy the extra attention TFC is getting, you deserve it :)

he's coming to the 13th episode now

Etho is how I discovered TFC.  As many followers as he has, TFC should get a big boost.

Pigsplosion in T minus 4 months... 3 months...

I wonder how much perseverance he has when the real grind starts (smelting iron ores, etc).

Ironworking is a grind?

I'd say he has less perseverence than, say, Docm77, but I think he'll be okay.

If you look at the stuff he's done on his LP world, I think you'd agree that Etho can accomplish what he sets his mind to.  I guess the question is whether or not balancing the timing of refining blooms, ingots, welding sheets and such at the same time will be more or less interesting than troubleshooting a complex bit of redstone timing to find out where the bug is.  He routinely cuts his video and announces that several hours have passed while he's been figuring something out.  I imagine that's what will happen in the space between bloomery and blast furnace.

I've actually chatted with Etho for a little bit to answer a few of his questions about the mod. Pakratt has a bet going between his moderators that Etho doesn't make it to creating a blast furnace before giving up. Etho's response to this bet was pretty much "I play Minecraft for 8 hours a day for a living; grinding isn't really an issue."

Also since he is a veteran youtuber, I think Etho so far has done a good job of creating entertaining "filler" segments to use when he's still in the process of grinding out another mechanic.

Indeed, Etho's done a great job interspersing building projects between technology projects. I laughed so hard when he put the cow in that crusher. Meatsplosions!

I wonder if we'll ever see Etho join Pakratt on TFC Tuesdays, or if he's dead set on doing everything in singleplayer.

Thanks for the insight Kitty. I greatly enjoy Etho's (and Pakratt's livestream) weekly. The fact that Dunk plays along makes me feel confident that TFC has some superb quality assurance testing.

I'm glad he figured out how the anvil works or else it would have been painful to watch xD Also, 1 bronze ingot short of making a bloomery block, ouch!

I'm glad he figured out how the anvil works or else it would have been painful to watch xD Also, 1 bronze ingot short of making a bloomery block, ouch!

I was cringing when he first started using it and tried to heat up the ingot by hitting it. xD