Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jointertron

[Offline][Beta2pre44] Bellerophon *White-list* ~Not taking new members~

317 posts in this topic

Bellerophon Survival

Rules

(breaking any of these will get you permanently banned):

1. Be polite.
2. No hate speak (racism, sexism, etc.)
3. No Griefing
4. Replant trees!!!

5. No hacking/cheating

6. Attempting to spawn items (even if you are unsuccessful you will still get banned)

Hope to see some people online :)

The server currently has 0 open slots.

White-List Application:

Why do you want to join this server?

What do you like to do most in TF Craft?

How old are you?

How long have you been playing TFC?

Have you read the rules?

Do you like pie?

IGN:

Smart Moving:

You do not need Smart Moving mod installed to play on the server, but it is highly recommended.

Link

Smart Moving

Server IP:

24.109.51.106:25565

In the proccess of updating to pre6.... but I had some drinks so bear with me lol..

not whitelisted? I can see certain poeple breaking rule 3 in the near future. oddworld a whitelisted server even has been griefed. So watch your back.

Edit: Well you'll be quite safe actually, since the download is already at pre8

Although I don't want griefing I'm not really that concerned either. This is beta after all. The world WILL have to be regenerated at some point. Right now nothing should be considered permanent. Griefers will be banned if they are around so no worries.

mind if i get whitelisted i allready built my house and such before ;/

IGN: Vilereaver41

Why i want to play: i'v been looking for a decent terrafirma craft based server that has just started off

The Server has been re-opened and will NOT be using a whitelist.

We're back online and everything is TOTALLY FINE!!!! :D

LOLOOLOLOL

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Proper grammar/spelling/use of language goes a long way. I hate 'texting' talk.

To be fair he is from Spain and doesn't have very good English. So that part is forgivable.

On the other hand ban appeals DO NOT belong on this thread, so I'm going to ignore the heck out of that post.

I kind of got distracted by my farm...

If everything's still there later, I'll start building up the herd of cows...

Leather for everyone!

is the server down? it wont let me get on at the moment :(...???

if i where you guys i would find a new server to play on he only opens it when hes on.......

if i where you guys i would find a new server to play on he only opens it when hes on.......

This is bullshit and everyone who plays on my server knows it. I banned this guys because he thinks it's funny to throw defenseless animals out of 3rd story windows and I think he's an animal abusing sociopath. The server is currently down because my ISP is doing repairs on a node in my area that was damaged in the last lightning storm. The server is 24/7 when something isn't preventing it from working properly. My internet provider has send me an email to apologise for the inconvenience and to tell me that they will be done by tomorrow at the latest.

@novemberman: Keep trolling the server thread and I will report you to the forum moderators. When I banned you I told you that I hoped you had a good life and that I just didn't want you on my server. However, you have made it abundantly clear that you are petty, rude, stupid, a liar and you are immature beyond any kind of joking nature. I no longer hope that you enjoy you life since you seem to be making it you're personal business to annoy me. You are the only one who should be looking for a new server. You got banned, get over it and stop being a tool or I promise to make you look like a complete asshat, which will be easy because you are, in fact, a complete asshat.

Everyone else can just wait until tomorrow. The server will be back up in the morning (GMT).

EDIT: I would like to add that the server itself is actually fine. The problem is that my internet cuts out every few minutes and no one would be able to play anyways. As soon as they finish the repairs I'll start her up again.

I will also say that up until the lightening storm Jointerman was referring to, the server was on constantly. The troubles of late have only been for the last few days.

Glad to hear they'll have you fixed up soon. :)