Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jointertron

[Offline][Beta2pre44] Bellerophon *White-list* ~Not taking new members~

317 posts in this topic

Sweet! What fan did you get?

And also, tell people not to use the unshaped ore bug, found it out myself, had to throw in lava 2 chests of copper, till I found out the bugged piece of unshaped ore :)

Oh dear, that does sound nasty, how do we avoid the bug/what is it?

Poor Jointer,having to deal with griefers and cheaters like that.

So, about the new update, do we have to update our clients to the newest version as well?

I already updated.... and a way to avoid the bug is not to.... well if I tell you you could use the bug... naaa... just don't use the unshaped bloomery ingots like normal, multiple minecraft items (don't right click with them)

ah, kk. (will continue to leave sciohan with the smithing)

Also, jointer, as it says in the OP, we are to replant the trees(proper netiquet) but what about jungles? are we to not use jungles at all, or is it okay to cut down what we need, but not stockpile it?

Don't feed the trolls Jointer.

Both of those guys are just pissed because they are banned for one reason or another from your server. I've never known you to ban without reason and got no cause to complain about how you run the server. I'm sure the all other regulars would agree with me on that.

ah, kk. (will continue to leave sciohan with the smithing)

Also, jointer, as it says in the OP, we are to replant the trees(proper netiquet) but what about jungles? are we to not use jungles at all, or is it okay to cut down what we need, but not stockpile it?

You may cut down jungles if you like I really don't mind, just replant what you can so we still have forest on the server. This one I'm not too worried about. The only way someone would get in trouble over this is if they cut down a whole forest of replantable trees and just leave it like that.

Don't feed the trolls Jointer.

Both of those guys are just pissed because they are banned for one reason or another from your server. I've never known you to ban without reason and got no cause to complain about how you run the server. I'm sure the all other regulars would agree with me on that.

Ya I'm not going to even respond to those types of posts anymore, it just gives me a headache :P.

I'm not sure I know about this unshaped bug. What exactly happens with it? Is it a dupe bug? Is it avoidable? Also, I am done playing with my rig so the server is back online now. New fan is working great, CPU is down from 41 degrees Cel at idle to 24 degrees. Everyone should update to pre25 if they have not done so already.

The dupe bug is like so... the bloomery may have a chance to weild a corupted unshaped ingot, that when right clicked with it on an empty inventory slot, it creates another ingot, that is usable.

I'll let bioxx know about that one. Thanks :D

^This guy just proved his maturity to the world. Thank you and good night.

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for the server being offline. My ISP didn't receive the payment I sent them for some reason and I had to call them and give them the confirmation number from my bank to get them to turn it back on. However, it is now back online and should now stay that way. :)

For anyone browsing the server topic that is debating joining the server-

This is the best server I have ever played on. I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now but I am still very new to TFCraft. This server is unimaginably good. The owner of the server greeted me on the first day I logged in. The rules of the server are enforced well but the server owner will determine if you deserve to come back and seeing as he's a nice guy, if you treat him with fair respect you don't have to worry. There is ZERO lag. The mods that are allowed and suggested are are good for a fun time and certainly improve the amount of fun you will have during survival. The mods keep the game fair and do not confuse new players. It's all very simple to understand and a 10/10 in my opinion. I suggest you give this server a try and I am sure you will like it.

as for the cons, as hard as they were to find there is one- as the mods used on this server are still in beta, the server get a new world when updates come out. But this is not the server owners fault so don't let it keep you from playing this beautiful server.

Total server review

*Staff--------11/10-(Very nice)

*mods-------10/10-(Perfect)

*seed---------8/10-(Good bellow ground but not beautiful above)

*playablity--10/10-(No major problems)

*up-time------9/10-(Goes down every so often- very rarely)

Total--------48/50-(Overall a definitely good MC server)

-Kunke

*Staff--------11/10-(Very nice) ...................................

Thank you so much Kunke :D, I really appreciate all that! I hope to have you on the server for a long time to come and I will try my best to keep things the way they are or better!

I'm going to eat breakfast then update the server to pre26 and turn it on.

Sounds good. Thanks for the update. Heh, I was wondering why it was down.

btw, how is progress going for everyone? Are you solo? or tag-teaming with some ppl? Are you in the steel age? or still stone or bronze? Have you built any interesting structures?

For example, I am currently partnering with sciohan. My brother Aurarian joins us from time to time, and a guy buy the handle "TheKrazyFool" has helped us out with some things. We have build 2 bloomeries, and 4 forges. I have enclosed the forges in a small brick building with a cobble roof. We have a small wheat farm for food, and a large cow pen made of solid granite bricks out over the ocean. I have constructed an adequate tree farm with 13 of the 14 plantable trees.(forgot to get an oak sapling) And as for my latest project, I am currently making a purely aesthetic nether portal shrine. With the aid the thekrazyfool we have just recently entered the steel age

EDIT: Oh yeah, just thought I might mention this for those that don't know. Don't chop down apple trees. The game will crash in pre26.

Recently joined the server and began chatting with a guy called Sciohan who subsequently invited me to join him and CycloneSP. They have a very nice foundry set up. They also have an area deemed "The Breeding Platform" Which I can only describe as morally wrong. I was informed they lacked Iron and I resolved myself to fix this problem. I set off prospecting the map and I can safely say I was successful in my Ferrous endeavours. I returned proudly and significantly heavier to our compound and proceeded to laden their bloomery chests with my Transitional Treats and left a note deeming the Magnetite and Haematite my gift to them. Having gone through at least 3.5 tonnes of prospecting picks and many Freedom Fighter creepers attempting to paint the landscape with my Innards, I slept.

Ok, for my introduction :) : I'm night_claw and I joined the server a while ago, I firstly teamed up with Dannyboy. As time went trough, I discovered that dannyboy had some other "guests".... (i forgot their names.... you'll see them on the server). Thing is that we are like 5 people, and still counting. We are in the bronze age (the last time I checked). As we grow, I want to build a town, a city and even a moon module (who knows .... the mod is evolving very fast). I want to have every body work and have fun as a whole. Jointer could help us by asinging new people to our town and maybe, if cyclone and schiohan accept new people and make a town, we may even have trade routes... who knows.

I like the idea of trade routes. That sounds rather cool. Maybe make cobble roads with torches and etc. I'm currently located at the border of 3 different biomes.(ocean, plains and taiga) Any newcomers to our region are encouraged to settle in the plains directly to our south.(the taiga is riddled with caves and unsuitable for settling. At the moment I'm trying to stockpile goods so I can begin work on upgrading our disgracefull 1 room shack into a multi-floored multi-room mansioin.

So I was making some glass in the forge earlier and i knew it would be incredibly slow beforehand, but i ran it in a single forge anyway.

So while I was waiting I had time to think, and came up with an idea.

since forges only need the sides and dont need corners to work then it could be possible to make a checkerboard patter with forges to make melting glass way faster.

so i found a flat place and tried it

post-258-0-48364100-1339311509_thumb.png

This is the picture of what I did, It seems to work pretty fine. 8 forges is enough to keep sand going in and glass going out smoothly without much delay. I think any more than 8 would be kind of overkill and hard to keep up with, but thats just my oppinion.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you guys ^_^

Hey joint, I've got a question. If bioxx ever does something radical to the terrain generation in an update which would require you to generate a new world, would you be open to using MC edit to port our "estates" to the new seed? Or would you continue using your current seed forcing us to explore further and further away for the new content? Or would you just tell us that you have to create a new world and that we'd have to start over?

EDIT: Oh, and for a status update, 2 ppl have joined our estate and thus transforming the general area into a colony. Shadowedrose is one, and can't quite remember the name of the other. MattsAminer I think... but that aside; my brother Aurarian has begun work on a wherehouse and I have finished my shrine to the dark nether gods(daedra anyone?) TheKrazyFool has recently aquired an enderpouch and has been exploring the vast reaches of skyrim minecraft and collected many goodies for us. All while Sciohan has been diligently working at the forge.

Would you perhaps be looking for colonists? I recently found this mod and am digging it, and would love to be able to play it with other people.