Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jointertron

[Offline][Beta2pre44] Bellerophon *White-list* ~Not taking new members~

317 posts in this topic

Hey joint, I've got a question. If bioxx ever does something radical to the terrain generation in an update which would require you to generate a new world, would you be open to using MC edit to port our "estates" to the new seed? Or would you continue using your current seed forcing us to explore further and further away for the new content? Or would you just tell us that you have to create a new world and that we'd have to start over?

I have already tried to use MCedit with this mod and had no luck. It does not seem to recognize TFCraft blocks. If someone can figure out how to add the item IDs for this mod to MCedit then I will be willing to try to do this. I personally prefer to start over when a new world is required but if enough people want this done then I will do it...... Sooooo, provided that I can figure out how to add TFC blocks to MCedit I will create a poll asking our players if they want to have their stuff imported or not. If the server votes yes then I will port the property of anyone who wants it done. If the vote is a majority no, then nothing will be imported and we will all start from scratch. If anyone thinks this is unfair please let me know via PM.

Would you perhaps be looking for colonists? I recently found this mod and am digging it, and would love to be able to play it with other people.

You are more than welcome to join the server and ask around. There are groups that take new players and some that only take players that have become regulars on the server, but you should have no trouble finding a colony to join :).

Server went down at just before 6:30 AM EST.

Ya sorry about that. No idea why but my internet was down when I woke up. It's 7:51 EST and its back on though. :)

I think night_hawk is looking to make a town, try to see if you can find him.

Huh, lovely, the server is still down. (6:00 p.m. eastern time)

Yes, it was taken down due to a Thunderstorm.

Eh? thunderstorm? When should it be up then? Hope sometime soon.

EDIT: wow, that storm sure is lasting a while... been wanting to get on the server all day...

Can't get on anymore, keep getting "connection lost Internal exception: java.lang.NullPointerException" everytime I try to log in.

This started happening the second after I tried to make a sword plans.

The server is now updated to pre29. To anyone who is getting crashes (making sword plans), do a CLEAN install. Delete all config files and get all new files. Do not overwrite anything!

Blue steel is bugged in pre29 and cannot be alloyed. Just a heads up, should be fixed in pre30.

It's night_claw but no biggie.... sry if i didn't joint the server in a while, i have exams. Yes i am trying to make a town, but it seems that my friends didn't join the server since i started the idea. It's verrrrry hard to do, and anyone is more than welcome.

lol, sorry, but I think my colony is stealing all of your potential towns ppl. Maybe you'd be interested in joining our settlement instead? And since we have been expanding so much here recently, I really want to look into some form of currency. I know atm barter is the best way to do things, and I know that coins are on their way, but nothing says "I'm part of a social structure" like a good monetary system. So until coins have been included into the game I'm considering using gems. Thoughts?

lol, sorry, but I think my colony is stealing all of your potential towns ppl. Maybe you'd be interested in joining our settlement instead? And since we have been expanding so much here recently, I really want to look into some form of currency. I know atm barter is the best way to do things, and I know that coins are on their way, but nothing says "I'm part of a social structure" like a good monetary system. So until coins have been included into the game I'm considering using gems. Thoughts?

We could use Music Discs :D

I'm sure jointer will get to it in the morning, best to let a new release get all, well some anyway, of the bugs worked out before jumping on the latest and greatest.

When is the server going to be updated to pre31?

Probably when he wakes up.

[edit for niceness]

The server has been updated to pre31! I have reset the world due to the many changes in world generation. I will make a poll about weather or not any of our bases should be ported using MCedit. Personally I prefer to start over, but this is your server too so I will leave it to the majority.

I really like the idea of starting over, but you should do something to keep us more united. Start a town or a colony, or at least assign people to different jobs. Cyclone and his pal did a really great job together , and their colony kept raising in numbers. I bed they had a great time together.... so what do you think. Keep us scrambled or be the mayor of a colony. The best idea i have is to form 2 colonies that fight with each-other ( at least economically speaking).

I do not plan to enforce anything like this. Some people like to be hermits and occasionally trade with others, some people like to group together. I personally like to work in groups but for me any more than 4 or 5 people in a group is too much. Feel free to start a town if you like and then recruit people. Other than that I do not want to influence how people play and I am not on the server as much as some of our players. So I will leave it up to all of you to decide how you organize yourselves.