Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jointertron

[Offline][Beta2pre44] Bellerophon *White-list* ~Not taking new members~

317 posts in this topic

white list is a brilliant idea ive had lots of food stolen :(

With all the changes coming in Pre40, this might be a good time to reset the world (even if the rock changes don't force that ) and institute the whitelist. I just hope that is far enough out that we can get the rail system finished between myself and Mini/Hippo. after all this work, I wanna ride that damn thing at least once :P

Ya that's the plan Mith. When pre40 hits I'm going to reset the world, get rid of enderstorage completely, and add a white-list.

why am i banned i wasnt even on when it crashed last time ¬¬

why am i banned i wasnt even on when it crashed last time ¬¬

This is the LAST time I'm going to say this. If you have a question about a ban then PM me! From now on I will ignore any ban related posts on this thread!

Is anyone else suddenly getting a "Failed to verify user name" msg when they try to log on to the server? I just started getting it and I have no idea why.

EDIT: nvm it was just MC.net being derpy. It cleared up.

I'm all for a whitelist but may I suggest keeping enderstorage? It's a cool mod and rewarding for people who got into the iron+ stages of metal (since it needs obsidian).

With pre40 changes to chests it will be like a double chest in 1.

i cant get on the server at the moment, is it down? or is something wrong with my minecraft?

I'm all for a whitelist but may I suggest keeping enderstorage? It's a cool mod and rewarding for people who got into the iron+ stages of metal (since it needs obsidian).

With pre40 changes to chests it will be like a double chest in 1.

First off you cannot get the materials you need to make them legit. There is no way on this server, you cannot go to the nether, therefore you cannot make them. I was selling then to people in exchange for gems. The ONLY reason they were ever implemented on this server was to make up for the lack of transportation which made trading between settlements way to difficult. Now that Bioxx has added a way to make rails and carts there is no reason to have enderstorage anymore. People can now build railways between their outposts to trade with each other. Sorry if you don't like it but this is not up for debate. Ender chests are in my opinion, extremely hacky and will be taken out.

Thank you,

Joint.

Any one having trouble trying to log in, make sure you remove the enderchest mod. I couldn't log in until I had removed it from mine just now.

Any one having trouble trying to log in, make sure you remove the enderchest mod. I couldn't log in until I had removed it from mine just now.

Shouldn't matter, the mod is still installed on the server. Although I suppose it could be out of date since I never check it :3

No idea, but after the last reset, it wasn't allowing me on till I had removed it.

Hi I'm new to the server and i had been playing a lot the last few days. Witht he white-list, would i have to apply because i have noy met you in game and you don't know me?

And is the server up?

All people who have joined over the last month and 2 weeks will have to apply.

Also, the server will be down until Saturday afternoon due to issues I'm having with my rig. A friend of mine has the part i need to fix it so I'm just waiting for him to bring it to me on the weekend. Very sorry for the inconvenience guys. :(

That's Ok, gives Bioxx time to release the bugfixes :P

Observations of 40 so far:

Chests now hold 1/3 of vanilla chests, not 1/2 as reported in patch notes. Mining cobble, at least with a stone pick, now has a chance of dropping a rock, not 100%.

We also need a new bear texture Stat!!

Well, I'm applying for the Whitelist.

I freaking love the new stone tool creation system. makes me want to learn how to flintknapp irl. I call designated camp stone tool knapper :P

I freaking love the new stone tool creation system. makes me want to learn how to flintknapp irl. I call designated camp stone tool knapper :P

It's hard. Or at least I found it so. And you leave bits of rock everywhere.

Ore generation still looks to be all messed up in 43.

Seems like most deposits are down around level 50 now. Cass everywhere but no copper or iron or coal, odd I thought. So I go digging into one of the cassiterite masses, inside I find a large hematite vein embeded???