Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jointertron

[Offline][Beta2pre44] Bellerophon *White-list* ~Not taking new members~

317 posts in this topic

Ore generation still looks to be all messed up in 43.

Seems like most deposits are down around level 50 now. Cass everywhere but no copper or iron or coal, odd I thought. So I go digging into one of the cassiterite masses, inside I find a large hematite vein embeded???

You playing on a server?

You playing on a server?

Nah, just wandering around the new caves in SSP. A lot better now without all the lag from finite water. Seems like most ore is gone from the upper parts of the world though, found some Cass, Sphalerite, and Bis but nothing else near the surface yet. Underground a freaking ton of Cass deposits, but think those are just bugged atm since nothing else is showing up in the Basalt layers.

You find a server to mess around with yet?

Nah, just wandering around the new caves in SSP. A lot better now without all the lag from finite water. Seems like most ore is gone from the upper parts of the world though, found some Cass, Sphalerite, and Bis but nothing else near the surface yet. Underground a freaking ton of Cass deposits, but think those are just bugged atm since nothing else is showing up in the Basalt layers.

You find a server to mess around with yet?

nah, im holding out for belle :P also.... BEARS.

I'm going to wait until Monday at the latest to open the server again. The mod needs to stabilize a little before I see a point in running it again. A day or two should be enough for Bioxx to get the kinks worked out. There are 2 reasons I'm doing this:

1. We will have a new world and if we cannot do certain things (like make bloomeries) then there wont much much we can do.

2. The server rig needs to be cleaned and have some other tweaking done to it.

Tweak away and get that puppy running right Jointer, we'll be here.

How would i apply?

You must submit a video of yourself doing any tradtional Polka dance while singing madonna's Like a Virgin.

you must submit a video of yourself doing a voice over of wierd al's "polka face".

An application template will be added to the first post in the thread when the server comes back online. Could be Monday or Tuesday, depending on when I have some time.

HI folks... vacation is runnin' too great. Just came by to see what are you all doing (sadly the server is down) and wish you a great summer. See you on the server B);)

here's a temple u can use for the applaction if u need one and are stressed on time

1: in-game name.

2: age?

3: do u agree to the rules?

4: what do you wish to do one the server?

5: how did you find this server?

6: do you know anyone that play on this server?(if so how)

the age is optional most server ask but normaly dosn't mater.

oh, please give the client I not selenium in assembly :(

What does this mean?

Autocorrect fail? lol.. his words are not too ensteinium. I think it's terbium. Some trolls might even have a bad reaction on this, some might correct it for a nobelium cause ;)

Any news on when the server might be up? I'm getting anxious to get on!

here's a temple u can use for the applaction if u need one and are stressed on time

1: in-game name.

2: age?

3: do u agree to the rules?

4: what do you wish to do one the server?

5: how did you find this server?

6: do you know anyone that play on this server?(if so how)

the age is optional most server ask but normally doesn't mater.

you missed the requirement for an essay detailing the history of polka music and it's parallels to the rise of the Homo Sapiens as the apex species on the planet, Preferred format is video and must include an interpretive dance segment between 5 and 15 min in length. All videos must be linked in this thread for proper review by the selection committee.

Hey jointertron, I think this last release is about as stable as it's going to get :P Also let me know if you have any trouble installing/fixing that thing; Ive been working on computers all my life.

The computer is good to go. I'll update the server and turn it on around 12:00pm GMT. :D

The server is back

:D :D :DONLINE!!!!!! :D :D :D.

and the world has been reset.

The first post in the thread has been changed and EVERYONE should read it. Players who have been on the server for a long time and who have been very active have been white-listed already. We have 6 open slots and I will be reviewing white-list apps until they are filled. Once we have 20 regular players I will update the title to say that we are not taking any more new members. If things go smoothly then I will increase the player cap to 30.

Smart moving is now the only mod on the server. Ender Storage has been removed to encourage the use of mine carts as a form of transportation. The same goes for backpacks for now, although I may put them back in depending on how things go. The reason for removing backpacks is that Bioxx seems to be trying to limit how much we can carry and I would like to stay true to the spirit of the mod, which is believability. I find it hard to believe that one man could carry 4 or 5 backpacks with a metric ton of stone in them.

Thanks for being an awesome server community and I hope to see you online soon!

I got an internal server error after cutting down a tree, now I can't log back in. I try to log in, and it says "Logging in," and then the text disappears, and the screen goes black.

1: in-game name: Caulis

2: age: 38

3: do u agree to the rules: YES

4: what do you wish to do one the server: I wish to work with people, get better at smelting and smithing.

5: how did you find this server: Was on the server before white list. Enjoyed it there. Hope to come back.

6: do you know anyone that play on this server?(if so how): I know a few, just dont remember names to well. Peter, so...something ugh

Hope to join the server.

I got an internal server error after cutting down a tree, now I can't log back in. I try to log in, and it says "Logging in," and then the text disappears, and the screen goes black.

Yah I am seeing that as well. I think the server is running on a previous version. I am pree 44. You?

Yah I am seeing that as well. I think the server is running on a previous version. I am pree 44. You?

I'm pre44b. The server is running pre44b. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to connect to it at all.

Why do you want to join this server? i would like to play TFCraft because its intresting and fun to play. also i want to play with my brother.

What do you like to do most in TF Craft? i like to: make a massive stroghold and then build a dirt house on top of it.

How old are you? 14 (but very mature)

How long have you been playing TFC? 3 months

Have you read the rules? yes

Do you like pie? very much. my favourite is steak and kidney

IGN: pologobnmko could u also add yourmumshanker please who is my brother he says he agrees with all the stuff i said. sorry for the one post but my brother does not have an acount