Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jointertron

[Offline][Beta2pre44] Bellerophon *White-list* ~Not taking new members~

317 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a clue whats going on with the horrible lagg?

The server is temporarily being shut down due to massive instability. I will let you all know when it is back online. Hopefully pre34 will fix the issue.

Cyclone and Sciohan I don't know if you will read this or not, but with the reset I think we must decide if we are remaining as a group ( I think we make a cohesive unit each bringing a different skill set and opinion to the group) or if we go our separate ways. I would love to remain a group and continue my adventures with you in a whole new world. The man of steel needs his Smithy and Architect or else he is merely a trace of hematite surrounded with layers and layers of Gypsum. PM me with your thoughts on this,

TheKrazyFool

PS: Already planning "Ferrous Adventure 2: Revenge of the Magnetite" For the new world to gather horrific amounts of Iron to keep sciohan busy for a good long time.

Cyclone and Sciohan I don't know if you will read this or not, but with the reset I think we must decide if we are remaining as a group ( I think we make a cohesive unit each bringing a different skill set and opinion to the group) or if we go our separate ways. I would love to remain a group and continue my adventures with you in a whole new world. The man of steel needs his Smithy and Architect or else he is merely a trace of hematite surrounded with layers and layers of Gypsum. PM me with your thoughts on this,

TheKrazyFool

PS: Already planning "Ferrous Adventure 2: Revenge of the Magnetite" For the new world to gather horrific amounts of Iron to keep sciohan busy for a good long time.

lol I like this^

server won't let me in

Says I've not installed Forge

Are you on the same version as the server? If you don't then update.

Yeah I realise my mistake now. Can't get smartmove working without crashing though

lol, hey krazy, dunno how to shoot pm's yet, so hope this will do. But me and sciohan are still up for staying as a group. In fact, I'd much rather us stay together. I, like you, need sciohan's master craftmanship in the forge and you are a valuable asset in collecting raw materials.

we are currently nearby x30 z300

EDIT: Uwaaaa!! It won't let me on cuz it is pre 34, and I can only download pre 35!!!

guys, does anybody have a group i can join? i have been exploring forever now and i havnt found a place to live. so would anyone be willing to let me join their group? i am a pretty good builder, i can farm really well, and i am willing to collect raw materials if needed

Come join us. I gave the coords in my last post. I can handle up 5-7 ppl. Right now I have sciohan, (soon to be) thekrazyfool, ninjazzz, odinzzz, and shadowedrose. A friend of shadow may be nearby, but other than that, we'll still be rather manageable.

Also, thanks to the shoutbox, I managed to download pre 34. Yay!

Hello all! I don't know what caused the server to go offline, everything looked normal on my end. Except for the fact that it said you were all online and you clearly we not. :P I restarted it and updated it to the latest release (pre36).

The server went offline temporarily due to a power outage that lasted about 3 seconds. I was not at home when it happened so I couldn't do anything until now. However, the server is now back online!

Why was i banned did you mistake me for some one? or did chamilk tell you i was hacking (chamilk hates me ^_^ i :wub: him to ^_^ )

so please unban me please i :wub: your server please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your server means this to me

Posted Image

Minecraftname : randombelief

May I ask why I was banned from the server ? I have no broken any rules.

Why is the server offline?

Btw, this is the best server on minecraft!

IGN:Ryan11111996

Thank you! :D

Supose I should make an account on this forums =D

I actually didnt find the server from here though XD