Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the reply section below.):

Minecraft Username: mikeyleee

Why would you like to join?:

My friends and I tried playing TFC mod on our server and it was all fun until they didn't want to try so hard on minecraft and wanted something a little more casual and started up IC2 again. After creating a nuclear reactor and a home, I got bored of playing on this mod but will pop in once in a while while they're playing. I was watching people play TFC on twitch and missed the mod.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I haven been playing minecraft on and off for about 1-2 years and TFC for about two weeks. I got all the basics down all the way to bronze weapons.

Any additional information that would help your case: 

I love the harder aspect of TFC bring to minecraft and the fact that you can customize your house in many ways that you cannot in vanilla / other mods, including the chisel and the quick-ladders with lumber. I watch lots of lets plays and streams with on twitch/youtube and would really like to join a server that has this mod. I would like to learn all that this mod has to offer!

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): -8:00 PST, California, Mike Lee

Accepted and added. You should know we're in the process of switching to a new world, and the reason the server is not currently open yet is because I'm waiting for build 0.79.15 to be released. Please check out our subreddit for more information on why this is, and I will add you to the whitelist, but the server won't be accessible by anyone until at least the 29th of December.

I am SO sorry I haven't been on lately. The lab supervisor dumped a ton of work on me before Christmas and I had a stupid amount of family obligations. I'll be on soon, hopefully some today, but I'm still not sure how much. Feels terrible not having played a ton after JUST getting into the server. I'm usually a dedicated player on servers, so hold on. I've got a huge plan in the works. Anyone know where to find limestone if there is any?

No worry's we're switching maps right now, and the new map won't be up until at least the 29th, we're just waiting on the latest hotfix to come out before we do so. I suggest you check out the subreddit for more details related to why this is, you should get a clearer understanding there.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the reply section below.):

Minecraft Username: SAtyraent

Why would you like to join?: I want to be a part of a community. Playing by myself is not nearly as fun. ;_; 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have almost no experience with TFC, but I have been playing minecraft with a friend of mine for a couple of years now.

Any additional information that would help your case: I love farming and mining endlessly. It is really relaxing to me.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Time, Tennessee, Brian

Minecraft Username:  --   TS42119 (my standard name. Not a bot generated one)

Why would you like to join?:   --  I'm looking for a simple server. One that's not over complicated. Also, I love the challenge TFC offers.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  --  I've made up to ceramics. So I'm still very new. A couple years of minecraft expirience though.

Any additional information that would help your case:  -- I am picky about damaging landscape. No giant farming holes, ect.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):   -- Ohio. US

Minecraft Username:hdavidso

Why would you like to join?:I would love to do a terrafirmcraft play through and this server seams like it has a very nice community and staff. I love to help other with mods that are new to them as i enjoy helping people learn.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I have been playing minecraft for 3-4 years now. I mostly play modded packs. I have done a terrafirmacraft play through and would say im know most of the things that terrafirmacraft has.

Any additional information that would help your case:I have a lot of minecraft experience and feel like I could improve and learn from this community.

Minecraft Username: Traka

Why would you like to join?: I've been offline for a while and now iIwant to come back in full force, as i was looking for a pvp-free server this one seemes like the right one for me

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played a lot in the previous builds, right now i have to learn / adapt to the new changes, but I will be fine

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm wiling to team up and help develop a friendly and well stocked community.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT -3, Fortaleza (BR) 

Minecraft Username: Fire_Lord_Nero

Why would you like to join?: I have only played TFC for about a day but i've seen it on a series on youtube and would like to play(Etho)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  None besides a few series i saw and a little amount of time i played

Any additional information that would help your case: I like to spend most time evolved in the community helping but still playing.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the comments below.):

Minecraft Username: Meganukecreeper

Why would you like to join?: I don't like playing minecraft by myself, and all the other TFC server where full of trolls who made my life impossible. I really love TFC, but playing in singleplayer is a bit messy, and ths server looks really great.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played TFC in 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6, and it's one of my fabourite mods to play arround without other mods or add-ons. i've started playing minecraft at 1.8 beta and modded minecraft in 1.2.5

i'm mature for my age :P and have team speak too.

I appreciate you all having applied on our server, but for a multitude of reasons I'm not going to specifically get into, you're applications have been denied. Again, thanks for applying! Have a great rest of your holidays!

P.S. I apologies for the delayed response, I've been quite occupied over the holidays, I encourage you all to try applying on other servers on the forums.

i'm ok with being denied, and i'm going to say thanks for the fast answer and your time spend to read all of our applications, and also for further aplications, don't judge a person for his age please.

Age:12    Minecraft Username: sparkyzz45    Why would you like to join?:I would like to join because i love terrafirmacraft and i like playing with others .It seems more fun playing in a server with nice peeps

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and terrafirma i have played for only 4 months :)

Any additional information that would help your case:Even though i have played little of terrafirma i know a respectable amount of info and im pretty mature for my age , atleast thats what my friends say    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): location - Latvia

Age: 20    Minecraft Username: Nloorgaupn    Why would you like to join?: Because your server is up to date and looks reasonable.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I started playing minecraft in alpha. I've sparsely been playing TFC since it has been out.

Any additional information that would help your case: I just want to experience multiplayer TFC without too much hassle.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Utah, United States, Logan Jensen

Not entirely sure why you are only bringing this up now, but your application was very brief and nothing stood out at all.

I've been offline for about 6 months.

Age:12    Minecraft Username: sparkyzz45    Why would you like to join?:I would like to join because i love terrafirmacraft and i like playing with others .It seems more fun playing in a server with nice peeps

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and terrafirma i have played for only 4 months :)

Any additional information that would help your case:Even though i have played little of terrafirma i know a respectable amount of info and im pretty mature for my age , atleast thats what my friends say    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): location - Latvia

Sorry, denied.

Age: 20    Minecraft Username: Nloorgaupn    Why would you like to join?: Because your server is up to date and looks reasonable.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I started playing minecraft in alpha. I've sparsely been playing TFC since it has been out.

Any additional information that would help your case: I just want to experience multiplayer TFC without too much hassle.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Utah, United States, Logan Jensen

Sorry man, denied.

Username: eliotlandry

Why would you like to join? TFC is really an awesome mod.

What can you contribute? Organization, building, mining, farming, smithing.

How would you describe your play style? Live the better TFC experience.

*I know TFC since b76.

Username: eliotlandry

Why would you like to join? TFC is really an awesome mod.

What can you contribute? Organization, building, mining, farming, smithing.

How would you describe your play style? Live the better TFC experience.

*I know TFC since b76.

Does not follow application outline, denied.

Minecraft Username: neoletal

Why would you like to join?: I really like this mod, but playing alone not so good as with someone else... So I searched for good server with good people, I read description of your server and some of requests to your server so I thought that it is perfect server for me.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.4.2 and terrafirmacraft since 1.4.6 so I have really good experience with TFC (but i did not come to black steel ever).

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm pretty good blacksmith. I love communicate with people but also I love living alone in the backwoods. BTW I'm russian so my english is not perfect...

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT +6, Kazakhstan, Konstantin.

I know that my age is very small but I'm not stupid boy so I can be around older people.

Minecraft Username: neoletal

Why would you like to join?: I really like this mod, but playing alone not so good as with someone else... So I searched for good server with good people, I read description of your server and some of requests to your server so I thought that it is perfect server for me.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.4.2 and terrafirmacraft since 1.4.6 so I have really good experience with TFC (but i did not come to black steel ever).

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm pretty good blacksmith. I love communicate with people but also I love living alone in the backwoods. BTW I'm russian so my english is not perfect...

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT +6, Kazakhstan, Konstantin.

I know that my age is very small but I'm not stupid boy so I can be around older people.

I can't push the age barrier quite that far, I appreciate you applying and being honest, but I'm going to have to deny. Thanks again for your application, I suggest you try applying on other servers on the TFC forums.

A temporary map is open untill the server resets for Graphite if anyone wants to join.

Okay... Don't get me wrong but I just want to know why he was accepted and I don't...

(Hope there will be a open slot soon :lol:

Minecraft Username: wizard_lance

Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a terrafirmacraft server for a few days now and this one sounds like it has a good community being created and would love to be apart of it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: My cousin showed me minecraft when it was in beta/2010 and I was hooked besides a few breaks here and there I have mostly played minecraft, I have been playing terrafirmacraft for about 2 weeks. I have not gotten very far in my single player but I got the just and also have the community and the wiki to help. :) 

Any additional information that would help your case: I've seen a bunch of different ages being accepted and I like being with a mature group/community because then there is very little drama if non.

Hope you accept can't wait to play with a community on terrafirmacraft. )

Okay... Don't get me wrong but I just want to know why he was accepted and I don't...

(Hope there will be a open slot soon :lol:

Minecraft Username: wizard_lance

Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a terrafirmacraft server for a few days now and this one sounds like it has a good community being created and would love to be apart of it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: My cousin showed me minecraft when it was in beta/2010 and I was hooked besides a few breaks here and there I have mostly played minecraft, I have been playing terrafirmacraft for about 2 weeks. I have not gotten very far in my single player but I got the just and also have the community and the wiki to help. :) 

Any additional information that would help your case: I've seen a bunch of different ages being accepted and I like being with a mature group/community because then there is very little drama if non.

Hope you accept can't wait to play with a community on terrafirmacraft. )

That application was from when the server first started over 6 months ago. There was no strict age limit set at the time, I have since learned to be more strict about it as problems have arisen in the past.

Okay I understand, thanks for answer.

Good luck with your server!

Application

Minecraft Username: redryder58

Why I want to join: well I have been searching for a good whitelist modded Minecraft server and I think this one may be it, I have enjoyed what little TFC I have play but have been confused and think I good mature server would make it more enjoyable, I also am a very social gamer so whitelist server stand out to me.

Experience: Very little with TFC, but a lots with minecraft default as well as other mod packs, about 3 years now, TFC has always stood out as a good pack to play with friends, but alone I have not passed the bronze age due to confusion.

Additional: I am a very a social gamer, and enjoy to play with others.

TimeZone: The United States, Austin

Application

Minecraft Username: redryder58

Why I want to join: well I have been searching for a good whitelist modded Minecraft server and I think this one may be it, I have enjoyed what little TFC I have play but have been confused and think I good mature server would make it more enjoyable, I also am a very social gamer so whitelist server stand out to me.

Experience: Very little with TFC, but a lots with minecraft default as well as other mod packs, about 3 years now, TFC has always stood out as a good pack to play with friends, but alone I have not passed the bronze age due to confusion.

Additional: I am a very a social gamer, and enjoy to play with others.

TimeZone: The United States, Austin

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: tyicepaws

Why would you like to join?: lokking to join a tf server for awhile, be the innkeeper

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: played scince .4

Any additional information that would help your case: very easy to get along have my own youtube channel

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): central, Geiger

Age: 29    Minecraft Username: tyicepaws    Why would you like to join?: lokking to join a tf server for awhile, be the innkeeper

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: played scince .4

Any additional information that would help your case: very easy to get along have my own youtube channel    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): central, Geiger

Denied.

Minecraft Username: gazelutza

I like this mod(it is very survival and medieval) and vanilla servers. This server combines both them. I like that is hard to join this server so I will find(if I be accepted) good players/people on the server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: 

I've started play TFC on singleplayer then I played on crococraft server(i had a town there,one of the largerst) until it was shutdown. I play Minecraft for 3+ Years in multiplayer and singleplayer, have expirience of village and building towns. I have and Planetmc account if it help to see some buildings I postet there.

I really love trade, building, role-play, cooperative in minecraft. I like to build houses and buildings using the landscape that I have. I always try to be perfectionist and have all the buildings, roads, bridges positioned symmetrical. Making (or helping) of nice-looking towns is what I want.

My English is not perfect, I can understand all I read but I cant express all my thoughts velly good :(  but it is ok I have google translate  :D 
Time zone, location, name(*Optional): (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest, Romania, Catalin.

Minecraft Username: gazelutza

I like this mod(it is very survival and medieval) and vanilla servers. This server combines both them. I like that is hard to join this server so I will find(if I be accepted) good players/people on the server.

I've started play TFC on singleplayer then I played on crococraft server(i had a town there,one of the largerst) until it was shutdown. I play Minecraft for 3+ Years in multiplayer and singleplayer, have expirience of village and building towns. I have and Planetmc account if it help to see some buildings I postet there.

I really love trade, building, role-play, cooperative in minecraft. I like to build houses and buildings using the landscape that I have. I always try to be perfectionist and have all the buildings, roads, bridges positioned symmetrical. Making (or helping) of nice-looking towns is what I want.

My English is not perfect, I can understand all I read but I cant express all my thoughts velly good :(  but it is ok I have google translate  :D Time zone, location, name(*Optional): (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest, Romania, Catalin.

Sure, I'll give you a shot. Hopefully communication isn't to much of an issue. Accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: S_c_a_a_r

I would love to join mainly because the idea of tfc has always interested me. Figured if I was going to play it I should get real into it and role play a little or learn about the mods from an experienced community.

I have been playing modded minecraft since tekkit classic was known as tekkit.

I have played vanilla since version 1.2.5 which was actually 3 updates before the 1.4.2 update which introduced a boat load. It was known as the "Pretty Scary Update" as it was released during Halloween i believe. may have been slightly before Halloween.

Im not sure what you would have me put here to help my case but feel free to ask anything you feel is important. as for basic info My name is Joel, I enjoy building and designing. my computer isnt the best so i have issues sometimes playing but it helps to play on servers which is another reason why I would like to join a smallish community. Ive been browsing the reddit to get a idea of the people who play and you seem nice.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Standard Time.

Age: 23. Born October 5th 1991 Minecraft Username: S_c_a_a_r Why would you like to join?:

I would love to join mainly because the idea of tfc has always interested me. Figured if I was going to play it I should get real into it and role play a little or learn about the mods from an experienced community.

I have been playing modded minecraft since tekkit classic was known as tekkit.

I have played vanilla since version 1.2.5 which was actually 3 updates before the 1.4.2 update which introduced a boat load. It was known as the "Pretty Scary Update" as it was released during Halloween i believe. may have been slightly before Halloween.

Im not sure what you would have me put here to help my case but feel free to ask anything you feel is important. as for basic info My name is Joel, I enjoy building and designing. my computer isnt the best so i have issues sometimes playing but it helps to play on servers which is another reason why I would like to join a smallish community. Ive been browsing the reddit to get a idea of the people who play and you seem nice.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Standard Time.

Sure, I'll add you to the whitelist.