Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: UnD3adLegacy

Why would you like to join:

I prefer to play with other people in games and I am pretty new to TerraFirmaCraft so I hope that servers would help me understand a bit more. I also prefer smaller communities because I personally think it is to hectic when there is a server that has a ton of people on at a time.

Previous experience with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft:

Truthfully, I have only been playing Minecraft for a little over a year. I transitioned from Vanilla to Modded about 5-6 months ago probably and I haven't played Vanilla since then. As for TerraFirmaCraft, I am extremely new to this specific mod. I only really know the basics and I enjoy more realistic/believable mods like this one.

Extra Info?

To be honest, I can be quiet or I can be very talkative. I prefer to ask people about things in-game instead of looking at the wiki (I know its annoying). The most I will probably bring to your server is my presence and an overall enjoyable person to be around.

Time Zone:

Central Time Zone (UTC-6:00) 

Name:

D'Marko Hernandez

25    Minecraft Username:

Zedidiah    Why would you like to join?:

I want a server that I can find several friends to do stuff with. I also am sick of having everything I own disappearing when I log off on public servers.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I have been playing minecraft since just before 1.6 came out and I have been playing TFC for three or four months.

Any additional information that would help your case:

I always do what I can to keep lag down around my house. I have played on a lot of servers. The reason I always leave them is because there are too many people I can't trust. I am hoping the white list changes that.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

mountain time

Minecraft Username: tonyrod15

Why would you like to join?: I would like to have a nice TFC multiplayer server that i can play on and chill

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: well i have been playing Minecraft for 3.5 years and well im fairly new to TFC and  i think playing on a server will push me to wanna learn terrafirmacraft(i know a lot just not like smelting and stuff just yet),

Any additional information that would help your case:Nothing Really i just hope you can understand why i would wanna join,and i have played on alot of whitelisted servers that stop paying for their services so i'm pretty devoted to playing on servers i apply too. _turning 18  this year  :)

Age: 34    Minecraft Username: Stodtie    Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I enjoy TerraFirmaCraft most if I am able to interact with other players.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have plenty of experience with Minecraft and TerraFirmaCraft but I have only played the current build for a few days.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm mature, I'm glad to help if I can and I enjoy building aesthetically pleasing things.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC +1

Edited by Stodtie

Will review applications tomorrow evening, sorry to make you all wait.

Age: 36    Minecraft Username: Oafking2    Why would you like to join?: Looking for people to play this awesome mod with.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Single player up to metal anvil and multiplayer on an almost empty server.

Any additional information that would help your case: Nah, I'm an ok guy. Oh I am a student so I would'nt be on all the time, but I would be on regularly.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I am in the Pacific Northwest, Continental United States of America for location and time zone.

Minecraft Username: UnD3adLegacy

Why would you like to join:

I prefer to play with other people in games and I am pretty new to TerraFirmaCraft so I hope that servers would help me understand a bit more. I also prefer smaller communities because I personally think it is to hectic when there is a server that has a ton of people on at a time.

Previous experience with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft:

Truthfully, I have only been playing Minecraft for a little over a year. I transitioned from Vanilla to Modded about 5-6 months ago probably and I haven't played Vanilla since then. As for TerraFirmaCraft, I am extremely new to this specific mod. I only really know the basics and I enjoy more realistic/believable mods like this one.

Extra Info?

To be honest, I can be quiet or I can be very talkative. I prefer to ask people about things in-game instead of looking at the wiki (I know its annoying). The most I will probably bring to your server is my presence and an overall enjoyable person to be around.

Time Zone:

Central Time Zone (UTC-6:00) 

Name:

D'Marko Hernandez

Sorry, can't push the age limits to much on this one, I appreciate the application.

25    Minecraft Username:

Zedidiah    Why would you like to join?:

I want a server that I can find several friends to do stuff with. I also am sick of having everything I own disappearing when I log off on public servers.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I have been playing minecraft since just before 1.6 came out and I have been playing TFC for three or four months.

Any additional information that would help your case:

I always do what I can to keep lag down around my house. I have played on a lot of servers. The reason I always leave them is because there are too many people I can't trust. I am hoping the white list changes that.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

mountain time

Well, I'll give you a chance, hopefully this works out. Accepted.

Age: 17    Minecraft Username: tonyrod15    Why would you like to join?: I would like to have a nice TFC multiplayer server that i can play on and chill

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: well i have been playing Minecraft for 3.5 years and well im fairly new to TFC and  i think playing on a server will push me to wanna learn terrafirmacraft(i know a lot just not like smelting and stuff just yet),

Any additional information that would help your case:Nothing Really i just hope you can understand why i would wanna join,and i have played on alot of whitelisted servers that stop paying for their services so i'm pretty devoted to playing on servers i apply too. _turning 18  this year  :)

Age: 34    Minecraft Username: Stodtie    Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I enjoy TerraFirmaCraft most if I am able to interact with other players.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have plenty of experience with Minecraft and TerraFirmaCraft but I have only played the current build for a few days.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm mature, I'm glad to help if I can and I enjoy building aesthetically pleasing things.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC +1

Sorry guys, these apps aren't quite up to par. Denied.

Age: 36    Minecraft Username: Oafking2    Why would you like to join?: Looking for people to play this awesome mod with.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Single player up to metal anvil and multiplayer on an almost empty server.

Any additional information that would help your case: Nah, I'm an ok guy. Oh I am a student so I would'nt be on all the time, but I would be on regularly.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I am in the Pacific Northwest, Continental United States of America for location and time zone.

Unfortunately this app is very short winded and nothing specifically stands out, other then the bold text of course. Sorry, denied.

Hi Cheerios! I'm applying for both myself and my friend. He did ofcourse fill out his own application. He just has a weird gripe about joining forums, who knows why...

Myself (Nath)

Age: 21Minecraft Username: Nathf1505 Why would you like to join?: In all honestly I only clicked on your thread because I saw that you had a fresh map. It was just an added bonus that it happened to be a Towny server with a fairly small word border to keep everyone close as a community. As well as the fact that I don't need to install additional mods.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played around with TerraFirmaCraft in single player for a few hours & watched some BDouble0 vids but  past the basics i'm sure i'll be close to useless. That's half the fun. I spend the majority of my Minecraft time playing Big Dig on a different server. I am yet to find a pack that grabs my interest more. Before my mod days I ran a medium size Bukiti server called  EmpireCraft shut it down after a year and a half due to uni. Enjoy my life story.

Any additional information that would help your case: Nope, I don't think so.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT, London

My friend - Ken

Minecraft Username: KenneeWhy would you like to join?: The only thing I like better than good looking servers is good looking medieval towny servers. I love to build  and by the looks of it so do a few other people on your server. I think i'd fit in perfectly.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've never touched TerraFirmaCraft. Played a few modpacks with Nath & a few months on vanilla MC. Nath is my mentor!

Any additional information that would help your case: We're both friendly and good (if I don't say so myself) builders.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT London

Minecraft Username:MaxamesTheAwesom

Why would you like to join?:because i havent joined a white list server in a while and i feel like doing it and i love terrafrima craft so why not

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: lot of good ones

Any additional information that would help your case: i dont know what the heck to say maby you will reject me because im 12 i dont know

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

Minecraft Username:bruceburns

Why would you like to join?: (just a reminder this app may be a little bit long XD) Well 3 reasons why 1st because I don't like playing TFC singleplayer. 2nd I read that this server has a fun community and is a good server, for gods sake like theres everyone wanting to join and I like playing with alot of people 3rd cuz i can.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:Not going to lie on this one I have been playing MC for 2 years and I started TFC " About a week ago"  I'm usually up to date on everything because I like information.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am very mature other people have told me that even adults I love farming I work on a farm in C.T and I like to have a nice time :D

Hi Cheerios! I'm applying for both myself and my friend. He did ofcourse fill out his own application. He just has a weird gripe about joining forums, who knows why...

Myself (Nath)

Age: 21Minecraft Username: Nathf1505 Why would you like to join?: In all honestly I only clicked on your thread because I saw that you had a fresh map. It was just an added bonus that it happened to be a Towny server with a fairly small word border to keep everyone close as a community. As well as the fact that I don't need to install additional mods.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played around with TerraFirmaCraft in single player for a few hours & watched some BDouble0 vids but  past the basics i'm sure i'll be close to useless. That's half the fun. I spend the majority of my Minecraft time playing Big Dig on a different server. I am yet to find a pack that grabs my interest more. Before my mod days I ran a medium size Bukiti server called  EmpireCraft shut it down after a year and a half due to uni. Enjoy my life story.

Any additional information that would help your case: Nope, I don't think so.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT, London

My friend - Ken

Minecraft Username: KenneeWhy would you like to join?: The only thing I like better than good looking servers is good looking medieval towny servers. I love to build  and by the looks of it so do a few other people on your server. I think i'd fit in perfectly.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've never touched TerraFirmaCraft. Played a few modpacks with Nath & a few months on vanilla MC. Nath is my mentor!

Any additional information that would help your case: We're both friendly and good (if I don't say so myself) builders.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT London

Seem like straight shooters, I'll accept and add both of you. Time zones might be a little intermingled, so hopefully you guys hit the high times and I see you around.

Age:12    Minecraft Username:MaxamesTheAwesom    Why would you like to join?:because i havent joined a white list server in a while and i feel like doing it and i love terrafrima craft so why not

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: lot of good ones

Any additional information that would help your case: i dont know what the heck to say maby you will reject me because im 12 i dont know    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

Age:10    Minecraft Username:bruceburns    Why would you like to join?: (just a reminder this app may be a little bit long XD) Well 3 reasons why 1st because I don't like playing TFC singleplayer. 2nd I read that this server has a fun community and is a good server, for gods sake like theres everyone wanting to join and I like playing with alot of people 3rd cuz i can.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:Not going to lie on this one I have been playing MC for 2 years and I started TFC " About a week ago"  I'm usually up to date on everything because I like information.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am very mature other people have told me that even adults I love farming I work on a farm in C.T and I like to have a nice time :D 

Unfortunately I just don't think you guys will fit in with the rest of the older crowd on the server. I appreciate your applications, and I highly suggest you try applying on other servers on the TFC forums!

Whitelisting Application Form:    Age: 30    Minecraft Username: Rampage_x    Why would you like to join?: I have been playing another mod for a good while now. Got bored of it and wanted to give TFC a try again with MP.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I played TFC a little back in the end of 2013. Got through most of the early game stuff. I started  playing Minecraft when it was at Beta 1.1_02.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have hosted a couple of my own servers throughout the last couple years. I still currently have a simple vanilla server. I am unsociable and do tend to stay to myself. I don't chat much, but I don't have bad intentions. My friend gazelutza invited me here. I have known him for about 5 years.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CST, United States, Texas, Joey :)

Minecraft username: Combatsmithen

Why would you like to join: I've been playing TFC for quite a while and I've been playing minecraft for 4 years.

Previous TFC experiences and minecraft experiences: I have played on several servers and my friends have even made their own. I've been playing TFC for about 6 months

Additional info: I like having my own base isolated yet being able to easily meet up with other players for trade etc.

Funny fact: I had a base far away from my friends on his server and built a railway to their bases to have an easy way of meeting them. Then everyone moved to me when the railway was done. Lol

Whitelisting Application Form:    Age: 30    Minecraft Username: Rampage_x    Why would you like to join?: I have been playing another mod for a good while now. Got bored of it and wanted to give TFC a try again with MP.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I played TFC a little back in the end of 2013. Got through most of the early game stuff. I started  playing Minecraft when it was at Beta 1.1_02.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have hosted a couple of my own servers throughout the last couple years. I still currently have a simple vanilla server. I am unsociable and do tend to stay to myself. I don't chat much, but I don't have bad intentions. My friend gazelutza invited me here. I have known him for about 5 years.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CST, United States, Texas, Joey :)

Accepted and added.

Age: 13 and 3/4Minecraft username: CombatsmithenWhy would you like to join: I've been playing TFC for quite a while and I've been playing minecraft for 4 years.Previous TFC experiences and minecraft experiences: I have played on several servers and my friends have even made their own. I've been playing TFC for about 6 monthsAdditional info: I like having my own base isolated yet being able to easily meet up with other players for trade etc.Funny fact: I had a base far away from my friends on his server and built a railway to their bases to have an easy way of meeting them. Then everyone moved to me when the railway was done. Lol

I'm sorry, I'm not sure you would fit in with the older community. Thanks for applying, but denied.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure you would fit in with the older community. Thanks for applying, but denied.

D: ok.... Its really hard to find a good TFC server.

Age:19    Minecraft Username:666Bedantis666    Why would you like to join?:Mainly because i want to get back in to tcf and a few of my friends are playing here too.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I have been playing minecraft (as far as i remember) since beta 1.7.Im mainly a builder but i like a little bit of exploring too.I started playing TFC at minecraft 1.4 i think.

Any additional information that would help your case:Im mostly a calm and sociable person and i dont mind giving a helping hand.My friend gazelutza invited me here.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):GTM+2,Lithuania,Leonas

Age:19    Minecraft Username:666Bedantis666    Why would you like to join?:Mainly because i want to get back in to tcf and a few of my friends are playing here too.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I have been playing minecraft (as far as i remember) since beta 1.7.Im mainly a builder but i like a little bit of exploring too.I started playing TFC at minecraft 1.4 i think.

Any additional information that would help your case:Im mostly a calm and sociable person and i dont mind giving a helping hand.My friend gazelutza invited me here.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):GTM+2,Lithuania,Leonas

Sorry your application does't quite cut it. Denied.

Minecraft Username:
phillipcurl

Why would you like to join?:
Looking to play TFC on a server. From what I've read this seems like a solid community, and I'm looking for a new minecraft community since the old one I played on is down until further notice.

Been playing minecraft on and off since its release, and terrafirmacraft mainly in the past year or so. I'm fairly experienced in redstone, my biggest accomplishment so far is designing and building a PVP server (with matchmaking, point accumulation, and multiple game modes) entirely with vanilla minecraft.

Any additional information that would help your case: None. If you don't want to add me, I won't take any offense.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):
Eastern USA, GA. Name is Phillip.

Age: 16 (I know it's for 18+ but i can be very mature when I need to)

Username: awsomeman332211

Why I want to join: I have been looking for a decent tfc server for a while and this one looks pretty good.

Expience with TFC and MC in general: I have played TFC for 1 year now and I've played mc for 3and a half years.

Any additional information: I can be of good help, I have a good sense of humor, I'm mature when I have to be, and I can build amazing things.

Thank you for reading this :D

Age: 18    Minecraft Username: phillipcurl    Why would you like to join?: Looking to play TFC on a server. From what I've read this seems like a solid community, and I'm looking for a new minecraft community since the old one I played on is down until further notice.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing minecraft on and off since its release, and terrafirmacraft mainly in the past year or so. I'm fairly experienced in redstone, my biggest accomplishment so far is designing and building a PVP server (with matchmaking, point accumulation, and multiple game modes) entirely with vanilla minecraft.

Any additional information that would help your case: None. If you don't want to add me, I won't take any offense.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern USA, GA. Name is Phillip.

Sure, accepted.