Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Age: 16 (I know it's for 18+ but i can be very mature when I need to)Username: awsomeman332211Why I want to join: I have been looking for a decent tfc server for a while and this one looks pretty good.Expience with TFC and MC in general: I have played TFC for 1 year now and I've played mc for 3and a half years.Any additional information: I can be of good help, I have a good sense of humor, I'm mature when I have to be, and I can build amazing things.Thank you for reading this :D

Sorry man, gonna have to deny. Thanks for applying!

Minecraft Username:

Astonyen

Why would you like to join?:

I am experienced modded minecraft player. I am currently playing with DW20 pack but Terrafirmacraft has been a mod that I cant play online. I really like the reality of the game but when I play singleplayer, Minecraft doesn't give the same fun that is giving when you play online. I am on my computer almost everyday 5-10 in a day. If you accept my application I am sure you will have a new friend in the server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I play minecraft since I was 19 and its my all time favorite game. I started the TerraFirmaCraft multiple times in singleplayer and got to the Iron age at my best try but Its been not so much fun I didn't continue any longer for each time. In multiplayer I believe it will be good experience for me and the server.

Any additional information that would help your case:

Hmm. I like to start relationship with other players while playing. In every server that I play I was friend with all the players and both help them and get help from them, even shared my base or build with them.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

GMT+2, Turkey, Yavuz

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the reply section below.):

Minecraft Username:EdReaper

Why would you like to join?:I and my friend seeking for a nice server to play TFC, he is also 21 years old, his username is 
ArthurBlacksword 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I am not very experienced player in TFC but i played minecraft for about 4 years already. I am studying about TFC from the wiki.

Any additional information that would help your case:Me and my friend prefer a good comunite where have rules and we follow them, we like to build small vilages in medival setting. Also we were trying to play on different servers,but mostly it was russian servers and they were to laggy and it was immposible to enjoy the game normaly. Now i hope that me and my friend could enjoy the TFC.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):GMT+2; Europe,Latvia;Edgars

Why would you like to join?: That is interesting mod and your server seems to be ok to play there with my friend EdReaper =)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Up to 5 years in minecraft (I have no life :D) and few weeks on this mod =)) 

Any additional information that would help your case: I am that type of player, who prefers to stick to the rules of server - I hate greefers and greefing. May be because of that somebody can find me a bit sociopath :D But I am still able to make friends ;) I really like making medieval castles, small medieval villages and towns. I have my own style of building, may be a bit simple for others more experienced players =) I always try to build my homes and castles without remaking terrain (adapting to hills, mountains, valleys and rivers). Hope you give me possibility to try to build on your server ;)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Name (surprise) - Arthur. Location, Latvia, Rezekne. Time zone GMT+2. 

Age: 15, I really hope it's not a problem. I can be mature.

Minecraft Username:
Jeonos

Why would you like to join?:
i have two friends on this server and i'd like to give TFC a try after taking a kinda big break from Minecraft.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i have been playing Minecraft for 4 years now, very little experience with TFC but i might be able to survive the first night and ill build experience by playing on this server ;)

Any additional information that would help your case: i have been playing lots of BTW, so i know how to handle gamechanging mods

and i really want to join my friends here :3

GMT+1, Netherlands, i wont tell my name... yet.

Astonyen    Why would you like to join?:

I am experienced modded minecraft player. I am currently playing with DW20 pack but Terrafirmacraft has been a mod that I cant play online. I really like the reality of the game but when I play singleplayer, Minecraft doesn't give the same fun that is giving when you play online. I am on my computer almost everyday 5-10 in a day. If you accept my application I am sure you will have a new friend in the server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I play minecraft since I was 19 and its my all time favorite game. I started the TerraFirmaCraft multiple times in singleplayer and got to the Iron age at my best try but Its been not so much fun I didn't continue any longer for each time. In multiplayer I believe it will be good experience for me and the server.

Any additional information that would help your case:

Hmm. I like to start relationship with other players while playing. In every server that I play I was friend with all the players and both help them and get help from them, even shared my base or build with them.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

GMT+2, Turkey, Yavuz

You seems like a good guy, hopefully language isn't a barrier. Accepted and added.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the reply section below.):

Minecraft Username:EdReaper

Why would you like to join?:I and my friend seeking for a nice server to play TFC, he is also 21 years old, his username is ArthurBlacksword 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I am not very experienced player in TFC but i played minecraft for about 4 years already. I am studying about TFC from the wiki.

Any additional information that would help your case:Me and my friend prefer a good comunite where have rules and we follow them, we like to build small vilages in medival setting. Also we were trying to play on different servers,but mostly it was russian servers and they were to laggy and it was immposible to enjoy the game normaly. Now i hope that me and my friend could enjoy the TFC.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):GMT+2; Europe,Latvia;Edgars

Minecraft Username: ArthurBlacksword

Why would you like to join?: That is interesting mod and your server seems to be ok to play there with my friend EdReaper =)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Up to 5 years in minecraft (I have no life :D) and few weeks on this mod =)) 

Any additional information that would help your case: I am that type of player, who prefers to stick to the rules of server - I hate greefers and greefing. May be because of that somebody can find me a bit sociopath :D But I am still able to make friends ;) I really like making medieval castles, small medieval villages and towns. I have my own style of building, may be a bit simple for others more experienced players =) I always try to build my homes and castles without remaking terrain (adapting to hills, mountains, valleys and rivers). Hope you give me possibility to try to build on your server ;)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Name (surprise) - Arthur. Location, Latvia, Rezekne. Time zone GMT+2. 

Sorry guys, not quite up to par. I appreciate you guys applying, and good luck with other servers! Denied.

Age: 15, I really hope it's not a problem. I can be mature.    Minecraft Username: Jeonos    Why would you like to join?: i have two friends on this server and i'd like to give TFC a try after taking a kinda big break from Minecraft.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i have been playing Minecraft for 4 years now, very little experience with TFC but i might be able to survive the first night and ill build experience by playing on this server ;)

Any additional information that would help your case: i have been playing lots of BTW, so i know how to handle gamechanging mods

and i really want to join my friends here :3    GMT+1, Netherlands, i wont tell my name... yet.

Sorry man, denied. Thanks for applying!

Good afternoon, WetCheerios,

I sincerely appreciate you giving me the opportunity to play on the server and accepting my whitelist application.

The server worked great for me, has a nice group of regular players.

However, I have decided that I am probably not a prime candidate for the server.

I don't want to hold a spot on the whitelist, when someone else can have it.

I have decided to resign from the server.

Again, thank you, and to everyone I met in-game, thank you. :)

-Rampage

Runs from the podium...

Good afternoon, WetCheerios,

I sincerely appreciate you giving me the opportunity to play on the server and accepting my whitelist application.

The server worked great for me, has a nice group of regular players.

However, I have decided that I am probably not a prime candidate for the server.

I don't want to hold a spot on the whitelist, when someone else can have it.

I have decided to resign from the server.

Again, thank you, and to everyone I met in-game, thank you. :)

-Rampage

Runs from the podium...

Appreciate you letting me know, have a good one!

I'm really sorry for STILL not being on for the last week. My network setup is doing ridiculous things and I can't seem to get my internet working properly for any reasonable length of time. I'm still trying though! I'll figure it out eventually

I've been attempting to log in to the server for a while now, and every time I get the error "fatally missing blocks and items"... Tried to reinstall forge and all the works but nothing is working. Any tips on what I could do to log in? I'm really looking forward to start playing!

I've been attempting to log in to the server for a while now, and every time I get the error "fatally missing blocks and items"... Tried to reinstall forge and all the works but nothing is working. Any tips on what I could do to log in? I'm really looking forward to start playing!

Make sure everything is up to date, Forge V:1272.

Application

IGN: ShadowWolf06

Why: I'm looking for a respective community. I love to build towns and city's in minecraft. However other players tend to destroy my builds. It would be nice to relax with players i could trust.

Experience: I've played a fair amount

Additional info: I'm always looking to help other players in any way i can. I'm not on a build team and few people have seen my builds however if you let me in the server.  I would be honored if you would check out my work. If you or any of the players asked i would build a building for no more than a ty.

Time Zone,Location,Name: Eastern - West Virginia - Seth 

Application

IGN: ShadowWolf06

Why: I'm looking for a respective community. I love to build towns and city's in minecraft. However other players tend to destroy my builds. It would be nice to relax with players i could trust.

Experience: I've played a fair amount

Additional info: I'm always looking to help other players in any way i can. I'm not on a build team and few people have seen my builds however if you let me in the server.  I would be honored if you would check out my work. If you or any of the players asked i would build a building for no more than a ty.

Time Zone,Location,Name: Eastern - West Virginia - Seth 

Sorry dude, denied. I encourage you to check out some of the other awesome servers on the TFC forums though! Thanks for applying.

Sorry dude, denied. I encourage you to check out some of the other awesome servers on the TFC forums though! Thanks for applying.

no problem thanks for the time.

I tried reinstalling Forge. Running 1272, latest TFC, I'll try to update fastcraft next. Could it be I'm running Optifine + NEI also?

I tried reinstalling Forge. Running 1272, latest TFC, I'll try to update fastcraft next. Could it be I'm running Optifine + NEI also?

I'm really not to sure, as long as you have a legitimate Minecraft account and not a cracked one, you should be able to login just fine.

Minecraft Username: LordFransx2701 Why would you like to join?: I like TerraFirmaCraft, and the experience of a town or trades between tribes and nations are impossible to get in a simple multiplayer server with only 1 friend.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I know the basics of TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft. I have hosted many server (for my friends).

Any additional information that would help your case: I am not an ordinary type of person, but I don't bring hate over people. I am Human.  Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

+1 GMT, Norway, Oslo

I have a legit minecraft account. Until I get this figured out, I guess put me on a "waiting list" or something to give some other people a chance on the whitelist. I've literally tried just about everything to get it to work, and it still is displaying the same message. Thanks anyways...

Minecraft Username: LordFransx2701 Why would you like to join?: I like TerraFirmaCraft, and the experience of a town or trades between tribes and nations are impossible to get in a simple multiplayer server with only 1 friend.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I know the basics of TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft. I have hosted many server (for my friends).

Any additional information that would help your case: I am not an ordinary type of person, but I don't bring hate over people. I am Human.  Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

+1 GMT, Norway, Oslo

Short and sweet, I think I can accept that. Added to the whitelist.

Username: Glosanbi

Reason I'd like to join: So that I can play on a server with a friend (PhineasWyndyPoo) who's already been playing on the server. Also, I think this server would be a good platform for me to explore Terrafirma through.

Previous experiences: Have not really played Terrafirma, but have a lot of experience with vanilla, both singleplayer and multiplayer ('started' near alpha, playing off and on throughout these years). Have been playing MMO's for much of my gaming life (Tibia, Guild Wars 2).

Additional information: Mmm. I like to be honest. I can be quite silly. I like to laugh at my own jokes/ myself.

Time zone: New Zealand, +13 GMT?

Username: Glosanbi

Reason I'd like to join: So that I can play on a server with a friend (PhineasWyndyPoo) who's already been playing on the server. Also, I think this server would be a good platform for me to explore Terrafirma through.

Previous experiences: Have not really played Terrafirma, but have a lot of experience with vanilla, both singleplayer and multiplayer ('started' near alpha, playing off and on throughout these years). Have been playing MMO's for much of my gaming life (Tibia, Guild Wars 2).

Additional information: Mmm. I like to be honest. I can be quite silly. I like to laugh at my own jokes/ myself.

Time zone: New Zealand, +13 GMT?

Sure, accepted.

Good news everyone! I've fixed the poison slime pipes! 

Seriously though, i fixed my network issue and will likely be on in the near future, probably tonight or tomorrow!